Per day (or session, I guess), before being sent to a bad sport lobby? Or is this one of the very unpredictable things of GTA:O? I'm not one of the asshole who actively pursue this, but every night its pretty much inevitable that I'll end up destroying at least a couple personal vehicles solely out of self-defense, but I've never once been sent to a BS lobby (or even seen myself labeled as a 'dodgy player' on the online player list. I think the most has been 4 in one session (and 24-hour period) and nothing has happened. I know there are ways around getting sent there, like turning off your system and sh*t like that, but I'd rather just keep track of my damage done if at all possible.
My main questions:
1. The amount of vehicles destroyed before getting dunce'd
2. Any kind of game time/real life 'clock' that resets regarding personal vehicle destruction and bad sports points toward your player
3. Has my lack of being "bad sported" maybe due to not being reported by any of these people
4. If the person whose vehicle you destroyed has destroyed your vehicle several times prior affects the system at all
5. I heard a rumor that if a player has a bounty on them and is in their personal vehicle you no longer get a foul for destroying it, but I still haven't seen any confirmation on this