There is no hidden interiors with a jetpack in it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic
GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

I glitched into the game with a buzzard and spent around 8 - 10 days researching on it. I will put my findings in point form:

1 - you can see the buildings that has interiors and the buildings without interiors pretty clearly from underneath.

2 - whatever you see while flying underneath is what you get on top, secret interiors just popping up from no where does not exist (road to jetpack)

3 - there is no interior for the prison building

4 - the humane base has the underground interiors that where used during the mission.

5 - you can glitch into the humane base and there's nothing important there

6 - there's no hidden interiors under the city

7 - there's no hidden base under fort zancudo

8 - the fort zancudo bunker elevator leads to no where

9 - there is nothing under mount chiliad, except for a small tree stuck in mid-air

10 - the metal door in the cable car station at mount chiliad next to the mural is infact a door and there seems to be something inside that room, I could not glitch into it.

11 - while directly under the platform at mount chiliad at 3:00am with thundery weather cheat on, the ufo appeared and It did not effect anything underneath the mountain

12 - basically I have search all under the land and more importantly under important places and there are no interesting or hidden/secret buildings

13 - I could not fly places where there was water

I hoped this information would help with the search and if you want my advice I would be looking in the water and in the air and not for secret/hidden buildings/interiors, ALSO that IS where most stuff have already been found, I think there is something behind the door in the cable car station and there is something in the ufo above the hippie camp. If you wondering I do have the game 100%
  • B1T8, Loxley and Crimie Marston like this

B1T8
  • B1T8

(8 BIT)

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

so about that door at mount chiliad

• vashts1985 likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

You do realize that even if there is a secret interior it might not even load until the conditions are correct right? It might not be possible to find it through glitching. I'm pretty sure this kinda thing has been covered in that long thread in the cheats section several times. 

• CanOdope likes this

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

The door in the shed looks like the only enterable thing in mount chilaid and probably is the answer to everything
  • B1T8 and Crimie Marston like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

but.........there is no jetpack......

• TakinThyBacon and Pastry like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

but.........there is no jetpack......

This.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

Well you certainly have had a good look OP so it's hard to argue.

How about the minecart track area, erm here it is: http://rsg.ms/1bl0RkU

Anything interesting behind here or just for show? 

BGModder
  • BGModder

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

10 - the metal door in the cable car station at mount chiliad next to the mural is infact a door and there seems to be something inside that room, I could not glitch into it.

Damn you OP you just aroused my curiosity.

You do realize that even if there is a secret interior it might not even load until the conditions are correct right? It might not be possible to find it through glitching. I'm pretty sure this kinda thing has been covered in that long thread in the cheats section several times. 

And this.

• CanOdope likes this

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Just wondering, as I know little about this, why do some people seem so obsessed with finding a jetpack? Just because there was one in San Andreas doesn't mean there's one in V, and even if there is, I doubt Rockstar would go through so much trouble to hide it (including making rooms that won't load if you glitch. Granted, it could probably be done pretty easily, but that being said, what's the point of it?). If anything, the jetpack probably isn't in the game, or if it is, then they may have ended up scrapping any planned uses for it, and by extension, any way of getting the game to call the file, making it impossible to spawn the model anyway. In either case, maybe it'll be added in a future DLC, but if it were in the game, with literally hundreds of thousands of people having already put countless hours into it, someone would have found it by now. At the very least, someone would have looked through the game's code/files and found it.

• Loxley, GTAboob, TaviColen123 and 1 other like this

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:44 PM Edited by GTAboob, 10 November 2013 - 09:46 PM.

THERE IS.........................NO........................................JETPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THIS PLANET?- AT LEAST 1 WOULD PERSON WOULD HAVE FOUND IT BY NOW- BUT THEY HAVEN'T SO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

rant done.

• Pastry likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 10 November 2013 - 09:46 PM.

Just wondering, as I know little about this, why do some people seem so obsessed with finding a jetpack? Just because there was one in San Andreas doesn't mean there's one in V, and even if there is, I doubt Rockstar would go through so much trouble to hide it (including making rooms that won't load if you glitch. Granted, it could probably be done pretty easily, but that being said, what's the point of it?). If anything, the jetpack probably isn't in the game, or if it is, then they may have ended up scrapping any planned uses for it, and by extension, any way of getting the game to call the file, making it impossible to spawn the model anyway. In either case, maybe it'll be added in a future DLC, but if it were in the game, with literally hundreds of thousands of people having already put countless hours into it, someone would have found it by now. At the very least, someone would have looked through the game's code/files and found it.

Code and files have been searched thoroughly, yet thousands refuse to believe it and continue the wild goose chase....

WAIT, MAYBE THERE IS A WILD GOOSE INSTEAD OF A JETPACK. AND THEN WE COULD FLY AROUND ON A WILD GOOSE AND DROP EGGS ON THE GHETTO....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• vengeancehawk and CanOdope like this

BGModder
  • BGModder

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by BGModder, 10 November 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Code and files have been searched thoroughly, yet thousands refuse to believe it and continue the wild goose chase....

WAIT, MAYBE THERE IS A WILD GOOSE INSTEAD OF A JETPACK. AND THEN WE COULD FLY AROUND ON A WILD GOOSE AND DROP EGGS ON THE GHETTO....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ambiguity in code name.

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

THERE IS.........................NO........................................JETPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THIS PLANET?- AT LEAST 1 WOULD PERSON WOULD HAVE FOUND IT BY NOW- BUT THEY HAVEN'T SO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

rant done.

Well firstly not every person on the planet has the game lol, some don't even have electricity ;-)  but your point is valid enuf!

I've started to believe it's never gunna show due to 'realism reasons'

• Crimie Marston, GTAboob, CanOdope and 1 other like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Ambiguity in code name.

I'm sorry I don't speak toolbag. Are you implying there is a jetpack? Because there isn't.....fact

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

OP: There's prob no jetpack but no one's dying over people still searching for it. And has no one gotten to the door at #10 yet?

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Realism. I'm sorry, but aside from the graphics and the physics, there's really not much about Grand Theft Auto that could be considered realistic. It's a parody of the real world. Honestly, a jetpack eventually making an appearance in GTA V isn't that far-fetched. There are jetpacks in the real world (even though most aren't very good and none can carry enough fuel for more than 20-30 seconds of flight). Example: the jetpack used in Thunderball. Believe it or not, it was actually a functioning jetpack that was built by Bell Aerosystems. So actually, if a rendition of it were to make an appearance in GTA V, I would not be surprised. Then again, if it doesn't have a use in the storyline or in an online mission, then I'm not holding my breath.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

"Realism" is not flipping cars by using your steering wheel. I miss that part of realism in IV, it was frustrating but, so is the real world.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

I glitched into the game with a buzzard and spent around 8 - 10 days researching on it. I will put my findings in point form:

1 - you can see the buildings that has interiors and the buildings without interiors pretty clearly from underneath.

2 - whatever you see while flying underneath is what you get on top, secret interiors just popping up from no where does not exist (road to jetpack)

4 - the humane base has the underground interiors that where used during the mission.

9 - there is nothing under mount chiliad, except for a small tree stuck in mid-air

11 - while directly under the platform at mount chiliad at 3:00am with thundery weather cheat on, the ufo appeared and It did not effect anything underneath the mountain

12 - basically I have search all under the land and more importantly under important places and there are no interesting or hidden/secret buildings

I hoped this information would help with the search and if you want my advice I would be looking in the water and in the air and not for secret/hidden buildings/interiors, ALSO that IS where most stuff have already been found, I think there is something behind the door in the cable car station and there is something in the ufo above the hippie camp. If you wondering I do have the game 100%

oh i get it. reverse psychology right. clever

• Rockfancy likes this

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

wla8up.jpg
I don't know if this has been posted in the other thread.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

It doesn't work like that. Unless you found North Yankton whilst looking, which I doubt. That's there somewhere too.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yes. Precisely this. 

I suspect it leads to the jetpack......

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by BOOCAKE4U, 11 November 2013 - 10:41 AM.

the zancudo bunker elevator may not "go anywhere" but it exists, it has a full interior and you can't get into it (yet)...i think all the elevators generally work by triggering a cutscene when you activate them (like the orange lift in "the construction assassination")

bunker2.jpg

here's a couple shots from under the cablecar station, something funny going on here because if you get too close the interior disappears (which doesn't seem to happen anywhere else on the map)

chiliad1.jpg

chiliad2.jpg

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by drr26, 11 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

By realism I meant rockstars supposed realism, not actual realism obv lol

IV missed the lunacy because of this mindset that is kinda more what I meant

The question is would rockstar consider making a jetpack availiable in the near future, as they started bringing back the lunacy (tanks jets etc) with V

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

The door in the shed looks like the only enterable thing in mount chilaid and probably is the answer to everything

So, how do you propose we glitch in there?

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Come on now people, if this guy is right about the door, all we have to do is glitch in there.Big mystery solved, fame is waiting, who wants to grab it?I wonder what Brian. would have to say about this door lol. I would say this is the last longshot lead that hasnt been exhausted.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

So lemme get this straight? People have glitched into EVERY asscrack of this damn game. Yet the one and only hope you have is this door, and nobody has glitched into it yet? lol

Holy grasping....

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

The tree, it must be using the jet pack. Get your axes ready.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 12 November 2013 - 02:19 PM.

Maybe you guys should just leave the door alone, simply so that your hopes and dreams are not shat upon again.....if you don't know what's behind the door, it COULD still be a jetpack right, RIGHT?

LMFAO

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

the jet pack isnt even that cool,and wasnt fun to ride in SA,so why waste time on it?

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm with this guy. I mean OP just stated that UFOs appeared only at 3am, so that is something that loads only in a set condition. I'm hoping this is the case with the jetpack. As for the prison, that is a shame, since I was really thinking it would be used for some prison break mission (DLC?).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users