Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

Lol, that's slightly worse than me! We should get together and form the worst race ever witnessed in San Andreas state! :D

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

Lol, that's slightly worse than me! We should get together and form the worst race ever witnessed in San Andreas state! :D

Deal , if theres just the two of us !!!!! Can you draw ?

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

A draw is entirely likely. I suspect our two cars would crash into one chunk of metal that would creep over the finishing line at the same time - that's if we don't both 'DNF' the race!

• mo-seph likes this

Qutan
  • Qutan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

Sorry guys but most of your win rates are nonsense any better than 50% is the result of win trading, racing friends, only doing a couple of obscure races that you know well and farm, or maybe the use of the black hack arts.  

Like all player stats these numbers are pretty much useless because there are so many variables .

And for those posting more wins than losses do you really expect us to believe you ....really ?

Me 197 won 678 lost ... 

"Just because YOU suck at racing doesn't mean that everyone else does. Don't believe my stats are legitimate? Add me on PSN (Buthol3K) and I will do a car race (non-GTA, non-rally) in any class, anywhere, and against anyone else who you invite. I promise you I will come in first with a frequency that is proportional to my win/loss record (161/144)."

Calm down dear its not like I insulted you. I'm sure your the best video game driver in the world and people swoon at your mere presence, its everyone else that pads out their wins with the methods I mentioned . So simply put you are the best but you already know that don't you, and now every one does .

And yes I do suck at races, like everyone, except you . I only wish I could be as great as you maybe if I work hard I might one day be nearly as good as you . Thanks for letting us all know how great you are I think I can say for the whole community that we all have benefited from knowing how great you are .      

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

224/244

I blame the 12yr olds

Kfrad
  • Kfrad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Almost 400 wins. Almost 1,000 losses.

Helped a lot of people with unlocks and have a crew member who's ratio is probably mine, just inverted . One of the best I've seen. Dude doesn't mess up. Ever. Throw some rammers in chrome adders and I'm not that bad of a racer. Seriously.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 13 January 2014 - 03:15 PM.

According to social club front page I have not won or played a single race since end of October which is b.s 

So I checked elsewhere. Found this. 

races-1.jpg

I miss them 1 lap races that gave you crazy cash and rp. 

Some of them would have been solo races. About 500 odd 

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

According to social club front page I have not won or played a single race since end of October which is b.s 

races-1.jpg

solo races dont count towards your W/L ratio... youd be both the winner and the loser so that wouldnt work...

thats a hell of an amount of races tho fella....

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

663/1147

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

races-1.jpg

solo races dont count towards your W/L ratio... youd be both the winner and the loser so that wouldnt work...

Hmm not sure I have finished that many with others. I know it would be a good 2000 though. 

When I can get catch up off and race with a good set of people I can race for hours if I have the time. 

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

races-1.jpg

Hmm not sure I have finished that many with others. I know it would be a good 2000 though. 

When I can get catch up off and race with a good set of people I can race for hours if I have the time. 

your not the only one, both me and luap are the same.. but like you say key is finding good peeps to race wiht.

• Pixel S likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

We got a new guy in crew that I almost didnt accept when I looked lat his level is just shy of 400. I didnt think that was possible but he has a win loss ratio of 1394/2134. It is about double my stats and I am a lvl 200 so shrug...guess i was wrong on what levels could have been reached legit.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

We got a new guy in crew that I almost didnt accept when I looked lat his level is just shy of 400. I didnt think that was possible but he has a win loss ratio of 1394/2134. It is about double my stats and I am a lvl 200 so shrug...guess i was wrong on what levels could have been reached legit.

some people have alot of free time lol.... i thought a legit 278 was pretty high, a legit 400 is alot of game hours, but thats a hell of alot of races....

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

A draw is entirely likely. I suspect our two cars would crash into one chunk of metal that would creep over the finishing line at the same time - that's if we don't both 'DNF' the race!

i dont mean to offend both of you, but i laugh out loud on how cute this is lol

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

11 wins 128 losses , lol

i dont mean to offend both of you, but i laugh out loud on how cute this is lol

i wana spectate that race

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

43 wins 79 losses. Is that decent?
  • rampage08 likes this

strictly4myninja
  • strictly4myninja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

{offtopic} Im a Golf GOD! 5w/2l Everyone is inferior! {/offtopic}

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

43 wins 79 losses. Is that decent?

yep, im guessing lost of 2nd and thirds ?

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

89 wins 322 losses... I help people get their turbos if they ask me nicely. I also like to take out anyone over level 200 b/c they're most likely RP glitchers and should never ever win a race.

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:25 PM Edited by snilsson, 13 January 2014 - 09:28 PM.

Somewhere around 360 wins and 250 losses. No trades.
I only race around real, demanding tracks such as Cutting Coroners (I'm in the top 50 btw), Grand Tour, Dipping In etc without catch up or traffic..
I would say I'm one of the better racers in the game. :-)

esato
  • esato

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by esato, 13 January 2014 - 09:29 PM.

179 Wins/ 71 Losses.

I don't know how to post the link, somebody, help me.

By the way, check my races on PS3:

http://pt.socialclub...obs/my-missions

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

107 / 354

I get pitted and rammed so f*cking much. I don't know why.

Sometimes I'll even be in first place, somebody will hit me from behind, he'll crash but I won't (getting pretty good at not crashing from being rammed), crash into others, then start yelling at me for being a douche who hit him. Then the next race the same guy and all his friends will try to ram me the entire race. How can people NOT notice who the person doing the ramming is? f*ck. I'll be running side by side with someone for a good mile or two, somebody will come up from behind, hit my car into the person I've been riding beside, then the guy I was riding just fine beside gets all pissed off and says I'm an ass. 

People are idiots and mean. 

• cjdavies and Qutan like this

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by cjdavies, 13 January 2014 - 09:58 PM.

Win 20, Loss 79

I traded about 18 wins,I don't care I came second a lot after leading first towards the end in The Commute with 16 others, and then discovered it was due to both custom on and that slipstream thing.  Ijust race for fun, and attempt to come in top 3 with the maximum racers of 16, avoiding the pile up that mostly happens on The Commute and Jump Jump Jump.

I try and avoid custom on now.

I feel gulity rammng into someone because it's not on purpose.

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

It's horrible.  I know why too.  I know I'm not the best racer and not the worst, but at the start of GTAO, my crew and I all wanted car parts.   So we'd do the take turns routine, in a private lobby.  

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:23 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 13 January 2014 - 10:19 PM.

60-145

but don't be fooled....at least half of those losses came while I was helping crew members rank up and I conceded MANY 1st place finishes to my crew members.
True story.

107 / 354

I get pitted and rammed so f*cking much. I don't know why.
Sometimes I'll even be in first place, somebody will hit me from behind, he'll crash but I won't (getting pretty good at not crashing from being rammed), crash into others, then start yelling at me for being a douche who hit him. Then the next race the same guy and all his friends will try to ram me the entire race. How can people NOT notice who the person doing the ramming is? f*ck. I'll be running side by side with someone for a good mile or two, somebody will come up from behind, hit my car into the person I've been riding beside, then the guy I was riding just fine beside gets all pissed off and says I'm an ass. 

People are idiots and mean.

I always race clean. I will always give a warning HONK just to let the person know, "I'm passing you cleanly"...f*ck with me and I don't care about winning the race and just making sure you don't win either.
Like last night, great race happening and im about to cleanly pass a player, he sees me and decides to ram into me...I started to laugh...all he had to do was let me pass and then use the catchup/slip-stream thing instead he takes us both out of 1st and 2nd place. And that's why I prefer the Deathmatches over the Racing....in Deathmatches, you either suck or you are good.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

Sorry guys but most of your win rates are nonsense any better than 50% is the result of win trading, racing friends, only doing a couple of obscure races that you know well and farm, or maybe the use of the black hack arts.  

Like all player stats these numbers are pretty much useless because there are so many variables .

And for those posting more wins than losses do you really expect us to believe you ....really ?

Me 197 won 678 lost ... 

"Just because YOU suck at racing doesn't mean that everyone else does. Don't believe my stats are legitimate? Add me on PSN (Buthol3K) and I will do a car race (non-GTA, non-rally) in any class, anywhere, and against anyone else who you invite. I promise you I will come in first with a frequency that is proportional to my win/loss record (161/144)."

Calm down dear its not like I insulted you. I'm sure your the best video game driver in the world and people swoon at your mere presence, its everyone else that pads out their wins with the methods I mentioned . So simply put you are the best but you already know that don't you, and now every one does .

And yes I do suck at races, like everyone, except you . I only wish I could be as great as you maybe if I work hard I might one day be nearly as good as you . Thanks for letting us all know how great you are I think I can say for the whole community that we all have benefited from knowing how great you are .      

You should work on figuring out how to properly use the quote feature on forums instead of wasting your time at humor and racing.

• Qutan likes this

Qutan
  • Qutan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:58 AM Edited by Qutan, 14 January 2014 - 09:00 AM.

Me 197 won 678 lost ... 

You should work on figuring out how to properly use the quote feature on forums instead of wasting your time at humor and racing.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Thanks I suck at forums too .

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

357 wins / 644 losses

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members