Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will R* increase car storage in the future?

37 replies to this topic
AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

To be completely honest, I dont want a larger garage until you can actually run in it. 

That said, I would love the ability to purchase multiple garages.

• vince91 likes this

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

Lets hope. There are loads of untapped buildings put in for show. My first own was the route 68 garage and I loved it. Since moving up in the world my Sandking remains at the mercy of a mechanic delivery as I'd rather blast into the sticks in the Bullet or Monroe, when I get there I usually nick some pos to get away from my PV so I can call in the delivery. What kind of balls is this.

A second property is a must. There is a definite split between country and city so a little ramshackle retreat in the hills would be a case of shut up and take my money.

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

To be completely honest, I dont want a larger garage until you can actually run in it. 

That said, I would love the ability to purchase multiple garages.

^This^

No good having a 50 car garage if it takes you 5 minutes to get to your ride.

Running in properties needs to be implemented first

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

20 car garage and a helipad
And a mechanic that actually delivers your car.
And while were at it, they should make a mini gun for the back of a truck that u can buy at LSC at rank 120 that a passenger in your car can use.....that'd be interesting
And an oil slick that you can buy to spin out drivers chasing you

$100K Roof attachment for the Declasse Granger O.O That'd be sick

OH and don't forget the hangar!

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I would hope so, I mean the first iteration of this before any DLC is a 10 car garage. I really hope down the line Mansions, Houses, and 20 car garages are featured.

Think about it, whats the point of performing high paying heists if you already have everything you want?

What's that I read? A glitcher admitting to his mistake? 

The point is you're not supposed to have everything you want already unless you don't actually want anything or you bought cash cards.

All you glitchers laughed at everyone telling you that you were spoiling your own fun.

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Yeah well a lot of us are glitching rare cars but I don't see what kind of harm we are doing to you with that. You got chased around by someone with an undercover cop car and got traumatized by the experience?

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'd like to see a Crew Garage, if nothing else. Some place that, if any Crew member decided to store a vehicle there, would make that vehicle available to any other Crew member to use. It would work nicely in conjunction with a Crew Bank, where we could deposit funds (maybe either voluntarily or set by the Crew leader as a percentage of people's job takes) that could be used to pay Crew members insurance claims, etc. 

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

God I hope so. I've got a full garage and don't have half the cars I want in the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users