Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will R* increase car storage in the future?

37 replies to this topic
qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hi guys haven't found a discussion about this topic in the forum. I was wondering if R* may increase car storage in future updates.

Anyone knows about it or is there another thread where this has been discussed. Thanks

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

I hope so...mmmmm 50 car garage.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

I would hope so, I mean the first iteration of this before any DLC is a 10 car garage. I really hope down the line Mansions, Houses, and 20 car garages are featured.

Think about it, whats the point of performing high paying heists if you already have everything you want?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

+1

And a new mechanic lol
  • BuyMeTheMoon and JOSHk like this

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

20 car garage and a helipad
And a mechanic that actually delivers your car.
And while were at it, they should make a mini gun for the back of a truck that u can buy at LSC at rank 120 that a passenger in your car can use.....that'd be interesting
And an oil slick that you can buy to spin out drivers chasing you
  • MADHATTER1945 likes this

Zenrad
  • Zenrad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

And while were at it, they should make a mini gun for the back of a truck that u can buy at LSC at rank 120 that a passenger in your car can use.....that'd be interesting

Need to be able to buy bananas at the 24/7, eat them to get 25% health back and toss the peel and watch people slip on it.

• Scoobroid and MADHATTER1945 like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 10 November 2013 - 08:56 PM.

I hope one more +10 car garage. And ideally a helipad or a choice where to have delivered the heli I PAID FOR, instead of being sent half a map to pick the damn thing up.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

We don't know.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

i doubt that a 20 car garage is possible

maybe 2 separate 10 car garages

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Well the lost cars issue has to be fixed first, I don't want to play until my cars have returned.  If I do play it might save over the last garage and I fear I might've already saved when switching to Trevor.  So I might be f*cked.  All good because the only car I'm missing is the Sultan RS and a Dune Buggy (duped of course).

NickEliot
  • NickEliot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

It would be awesome to have a garage in the city and one in the country side. One containing off-road vehicles, and the other your sports/super etc.

• abfirstr8 likes this

Cybabadger
  • Cybabadger

Myth

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

They really need to! Some other forum member suggested a warehouse on another thread, big enough for loads of cars & bikes (20-30)and a helipad on roof

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader** & **Lieutenant Surfer Dude**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

If they don't I doubt I will stay interested too much longer....

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Inb4 20 chrome adders

MADHATTER1945
  • MADHATTER1945

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

The oil slick and banana peel idea is ultimate

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

I'd even be happy with an 11 car garage.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

It would be awesome to have a garage in the city and one in the country side. One containing off-road vehicles, and the other your sports/super etc.

Yeah I was quite disappointed when I learned you couldn't have more than one garage. The idea of having garages all over the state with different vehicles for different occasions and terrains would have been awesome.

I honestly think they will be releasing more property to buy in BC because there is literally none and the countryside needs to get some exposure too. I was really hoping to own a cabin or something in the woods in BC and just being a crazy hermit. The one thing I hate now is having to travel all the way to get to interesting parts of BC just to hang out. If my home was there I would probably never go to LS because its tiring and it's also usually where people go full retard. I would love just to login and wake up in my place in the mountains, take my dirt bike out and go cruising along the country side.

That and animals and hunting and I will be set.

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Yeah I was quite disappointed when I learned you couldn't have more than one garage. The idea of having garages all over the state with different vehicles for different occasions and terrains would have been awesome.
I honestly think they will be releasing more property to buy in BC because there is literally none and the countryside needs to get some exposure too. I was really hoping to own a cabin or something in the woods in BC and just being a crazy hermit. The one thing I hate now is having to travel all the way to get to interesting parts of BC just to hang out. If my home was there I would probably never go to LS because its tiring and it's also usually where people go full retard. I would love just to login and wake up in my place in the mountains, take my dirt bike out and go cruising along the country side.
That and animals and hunting and I will be set.

This. 1000x this.
  • Tabula Rasa and iEatzNiggletz like this

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Sohc-vtec and all the others +1 on a new mech. I feel like shooting mine in the legs quite often

Gimpy1
  • Gimpy1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

I've only bought one car and my garage is full. The rest are rare spawning cars I spent a lot of time looking for, and cars that I think look good. Some of the rare spawns I won't even drive but I love having them. It's becoming quite clear that 10 spaces isn't enough for someone like me who is considered a collector in games like this.

At this rate though, they won't be able to get a bigger or second garage out to us before people get bored and leave. At the rate fixes and content are rolling out even I am getting bored with the game...and I love the game. So with whatever they have planned it'll be next year before there's even any talk about extra garage spaces. Unforunately the playerbase will have dwindled substantially by then.

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

Yes, just sad that 10 is the limit.. It's just enough to have one vehicle per race-class..
Would be awesome to have at least 15 spaces, there are just too many I'd love 2 own, maybe decreasing Players make it possible one day ..

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Van with a super high powered rifle in the back.

oh wait.

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'd be happy with a 10 car on display garage and access more cars with the right pad like in so.

GeneoN930
  • GeneoN930

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

I honestly hope that's a possibility in the future.

20 Car Garage w/ an in house LSC? I'm drooling at the thought

Also more than juts expanded garage space I'd really like it if down the line they added the ability to a personal hanger or have a rather large property with one included. Also a personal Dock for sea crafts would be most epic, Think about it Water front mansion with a 5 boat dock. My mouth waters at the thought! 

• T-Fleezee likes this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

+1
And a new mechanic lol

Yeah, one that actually brings your car to you when you call the first time instead of the 3rd attempt would be nice...

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

I'd bet they'll probably throw it into some DLC that allows you to own multiple properties or at least one extra garage. Don't know why they possibly didn't put it so you can own 1 property + 1 extra garage.

All for the idea of having a house out in the country side. Main other thing that I really want to see is use of a helipad where its kind of like Saints Row 2 where you just go to the roof choose your heli and take off, as the current system is just stupidddd AF and made me upset

DrStrangelove41
  • DrStrangelove41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

They certainly will. The bottom line is, if they want to sell in-game money, then they have to provide people with more things to buy. Expensive things to buy, not just clothes. Obviously, cars fall into this category, and so would a place to store all those cars (and/or choppers, etc.).

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Yeah, definitely want a house out in the country as well as one in the city.

...something like a hunting lodge in the mountains would be great.

Marsupielami
  • Marsupielami

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Need to be able to buy bananas at the 24/7, eat them to get 25% health back and toss the peel and watch people slip on it.

haha i like the idea, reminds me of mario kart :D

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Lets hope. There are loads of untapped buildings put in for show. My first own was the route 68 garage and I loved it. Since moving up in the world my Sandking remains at the mercy of a mechanic delivery as I'd rather blast into the sticks in the Bullet or Monroe, when I get there I usually nick some pos to get away from my PV so I can call in the delivery. What kind of balls is this.

A second property is a must. There is a definite split between country and city so a little ramshackle retreat in the hills would be a case of shut up and take my money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users