I legit regret hating on the gangbanging pre-release

31 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Remember how pre-release, I would hate on Franklin, seeing how he seemed to be a CJ clone, running amock and popping fools and blasting niggas? Now after playing GTA 5 and seeing that 80% of the plot is doing favors for the government, my words are seriously biting me in the ass.

I wish GTA 5 was actually "Grand Theft Auto", not "Crooked Cop Servant".

• Mister Pink and Shenmue18 like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

I_cf03f1_2599989_zps98b6fd59.jpg

• Wolfhuman, Grand Theft Savage, Lamborghini1335 and 3 others like this

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yeah it was stupid being the government's bitch for most of the game.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by Official General, 10 November 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Remember how pre-release, I would hate on Franklin, seeing how he seemed to be a CJ clone, running amock and popping fools and blasting niggas? Now after playing GTA 5 and seeing that 80% of the plot is doing favors for the government, my words are seriously biting me in the ass.

You know what ?? I'm actually gonna respect this, I'm glad you finally saw the light.

Better late than never I guess, not that it matters anymore, since Rockstar gave us a bullsh*t bad cop/fed story.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Sadly, I wish he was a CJ clone. And I hate CJ.
  • Bonnano likes this

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

i forgive you for this but don't forgive you for scheming with thengclan on the north yankton troll thread. fuuuu

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

You got exactly what you wanted. You all did. No one wanted the gang action. You guys wanted to play as cops, and there you go.

• Fuzzknuckles and Zodape like this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

You got exactly what you wanted. You all did. No one wanted the gang action. You guys wanted to play as cops, and there you go.

I would hardly say we are playing cops. We are under their boot for 98% of the game. To actually play an undercover cop/detective and choose good/bad would have been great to me. Drug raids where you turn in the loot or keep it for yourself to sell or profit from.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

i forgive you for this but don't forgive you for scheming with thengclan on the north yankton troll thread. fuuuu

I accept your forgiveness, but it's funny how I didn't even scheme with NGclan. I just had a thread dedicated to finding NorYank and he hijacked it

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just because Franklin is black he is a cj clone, right...

Same with Micheal, i heard some people saying he is a Claude clone..what.

San andreas story line was also about serving someone, did people hated the story line?

Think i don't need to answer that one.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by Staten, 10 November 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Remember how pre-release, I would hate on Franklin, seeing how he seemed to be a CJ clone, running amock and popping fools and blasting niggas?

Nope.

Now after playing GTA 5 and seeing that 80% of the plot is doing favors for the government, my words are seriously biting me in the ass.

It's closer to 25%. 

• Jacob-B likes this

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

You're the government's bitch in most GTA games. I'll admit that they really crawl up your ass in this one but that's part of R*'s social commentary (i.e. government can be worse than criminals).

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by ColdHearted, 10 November 2013 - 09:56 PM.

You're the government's bitch in most GTA games. I'll admit that they really crawl up your ass in this one but that's part of R*'s social commentary (i.e. government can be worse than criminals).

...........And people say COD's the same every release, the irony.

@universetwisters - You're a f*cking idiot but at least you seem to have realized you're a f*cking idiot, but at the end of the day you're still a f*cking idiot.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 10 November 2013 - 09:59 PM.

I felt the same way. I didn't like buying a game where I'm supposed to be a criminal and then start working for the feds throughout 90% of the game. At least you're not doing that sh*t in GTA Online. GTAO is surprisingly better than GTA V in a lot of ways. 

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Every GTA game was about someone who was at the bottom going to the top, in this tone its people who were on the top then went to the middle, trying to reach the top again.

• Mister Pink likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

@universetwisters - You're a f*cking idiot but at least you seem to have realized you're a f*cking idiot, but at the end of the day you're still a f*cking idiot.

No sh*t.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

COD is highlight/copy/paste. At least with GTA you can tell they're trying to innovate in some ways.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 10 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

So him having a different opinion than you on the game's storyline instantly means you consider him a "f*cking idiot"? If you ask me you're the stupid one if that's the way you think.

• universetwisters likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by lizardman563, 10 November 2013 - 10:26 PM.

That's some serious gangster sh*t you got going on with your fruitcake signature there, sugar tits OP. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

That's some serious gangster sh*t you got going on with your fruitcake signature there, sugar tits OP. 

I never said it was gangster. Beats your lack of signature, though.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by ColdHearted, 10 November 2013 - 10:32 PM.

COD is highlight/copy/paste. At least with GTA you can tell they're trying to innovate in some ways.

What you said about COD is true I don't play that sh*t anymore, BUT what exactly has GTA innovated apart from 3 protags ? Golf ? Yoga ? What ? What's so amazing about GTA now ? it used to be amazing up until that piece of grey fuzzy sh*t IV came out, but not anymore.

So him having a different opinion than you on the game's storyline instantly means you consider him a "f*cking idiot"? If you ask me you're the stupid one if that's the way you think.

No, him being a f*cking idiot in general makes him a f*cking idiot, it's not like this is his first thread, but this is definitely the only thread I've seen him make that actually makes anything close to sense.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

I seriously have to ask; Why in all thats saint in this world do people consider good to be the lap dog of a greedy-moany Mob boss but they instantly get all itchy if it happens to be a corrupted G-man?

• JustOneMonth likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by lizardman563, 10 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

What you said about COD is true I don't play that sh*t anymore, BUT what exactly has GTA innovated apart from 3 protags ? Golf ? Yoga ? What ? What's so amazing about GTA now ? it used to be amazing up until that piece of grey fuzzy sh*t IV came out, but not anymore.

No, him being a f*cking idiot in general makes him a f*cking idiot, it's not like this is his first thread, but this is definitely the only thread I've seen him make that actually makes anything close to sense.

Ah yes, you, my good man.

I see you are still being as productive and contributive to the discussion as you were in the last thread.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

I seriously have to ask; Why in all thats saint in this world do people consider good to be the lap dog of a greedy-moany Mob boss but they instantly get all itchy if it happens to be a corrupted G-man?

Because the greedy Mob boss might make you rich after you do all his dirty work while the corrupted G-man is likely to throw you in jail after you've outlived your usefulness.

@ColdHearted I said trying I didn't say they were successful. GTA:O is a new innovation that could've been absolutely amazing and is something I never would've expected while playing older GTA titles. I still prefer R*'s method of trial and error vs COD developers sitting on their hands and giving each other stranger reach-arounds all day.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Ah yes, you, my good man.

I see you are still being as productive and contributive to the discussion as you were in the last thread.

Ah, it's the shoot 'em first ask questions later tough guy lizardboy, I knew you couldn't f*cking wait to hop back on my dick again like a little bitch, I already owned or should I say f*cked you multiple times in one thread but I guess you liked the abuse and now you just can't stay away from the dick huh lizardboy ?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Ah, it's the shoot 'em first ask questions later tough guy lizardboy, I knew you couldn't f*cking wait to hop back on my dick again like a little bitch, I already owned or should I say f*cked you multiple times in one thread but I guess you liked the abuse and now you just can't stay away from the dick huh lizardboy ?

What's the point you're trying to make?

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

The story was an 'illuminating' experience.  If Hollywood was a game, GTAV's story is what it would be. The story is way deeper than anyone realises.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by Bonnano, 12 November 2013 - 01:09 AM.

San andreas story line was also about serving someone, did people hated the story line?

Think i don't need to answer that one.

Actually, the majority voted GTA SA's storyline as the worst story in any GTA mainly because of how bad they wrote CJ and all the wackyness and plotholes.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I would hardly say we are playing cops. We are under their boot for 98% of the game. To actually play an undercover cop/detective and choose good/bad would have been great to me. Drug raids where you turn in the loot or keep it for yourself to sell or profit from.

So an HD True Crime: NYC? lol

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

little bitch, I already owned or should I say f*cked you multiple times

784y.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users