Quantcast

» «
Photo

Eventually everyone will be a bad sport, just go with it?

60 replies to this topic
aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

lol at the OP the smartest players are still in the good lobbies. its really easy to blow up 9 cars and do some missions and such to not get put in BS. it takes way more skill to tactfully know when and how many cars you can blow up in a given time period. brains>brawn bro.

• kr105 likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 11 November 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Basically the above just gave away my tactics for PV campers who also get butthurt when I use my mini gun

FourTwoZero
  • FourTwoZero

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Start>online>players. Keep an eye on your status, if your dodgy your 1 or 2 bs points away from getting dunced. I've been dodgy for up to 2 days (real time). Logged In after not playing for 2 days someone shoots at me as I come out of the customs so I proceed to light them up and after about a half a clip their vehicle explodes and bam Dunced and to the dashboard I go. Annoying! gunfire related explosions should not count towards badsport, period. If someone blows your sh*t up with bullets you probably deserve it.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

Not everyone will be bad sports, so stop pathetically trying to get legit players to join you.

kr105
  • kr105

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

I was put on BS for the first time today, at first i felt frustrated because i got the f*cking hat and on the session that i arrived was an asshole with a tank blowing everyone's ass (including mine, several tiimes). After killing him with a Lazer i noticed that the session were almost full, then i switched session and again, 10+ players. Then i noticed that suddenly the game become a challenge as the people there was with high levels (80+) and it was not easy as hell to kill them (like on good sport). So, maybe i will move permanently to BS in the future, if i convince my crew to do so lol

TheWorldIsYours
  • TheWorldIsYours

fah-q

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by TheWorldIsYours, 11 November 2013 - 04:11 AM.

now with the empty lobbies I've been joining the last 3 days, maybe I need to try to get into a bad sport lobby so I can have some fun in free roam again. The only problem is that every lobby I join, there's 6 people tops. How the f*** am I going to get bad sport with so little people?

AiwaBlue11
  • AiwaBlue11

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

LOL. Start a crew. BADS or something.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:11 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 11 November 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Yeah the OP is one of the few and soon to be a lot of players who realise people will eventually get bad sport during their gameplay experience. I would give it a year or maybe 6 months where A LOT of people will be in bad sport lobbies with lots of days left on it. Remember this is how the bad sport days go:

1st Offense: 2 days

2nd: 4 days

3rd: 8 days

4th: 16 days

5th: 32 days

6th: 64 days

7th: 128 days

8th: 256 days

9th: 512 days

10th: 1024 days

11th: 2048 days

This info was in the game files someone found awhile day. You guys can deny it all you want but eventually lots of people will have bad sport with lots of days to it. It will be at this time when rockstar eventually finds how flawed their bad sport system is IF THEY didn't know beforehand. So remember people it will be a matter of WHEN they will change/remove it and not a matter of IF.

Also to add it is not that hard AT ALL to give a lot of players in a good sport lobby a bad sport eventually if they want to kill me. Good luck in trying to shoot me out of a car you will need to blow it up to get a kill on me. That will give you bad sport points and eventually end up in a bad sport. I'm not the only one who can do this and like I said eventually a lot of people will get bad sport rating.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

I stay where my friends are, on good sport servers.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

I keep getting $1000 Good Sport payouts.

It's pretty easy, don't blow up the cars of other players and don't quit missions before they're finished.

Means I can drive around LS, and not need to continually drive to Mors for replacements.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

I stay where my friends are, on good sport servers.

This here, I pretty much hate BS for the fact I am completely isolated from my buddies, And they are too incompetent to intentionally get BS anyways, so GTA:O these past few days is just straight boring.

If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't give half a tit what lobby i was condemned to.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

just got 15 days. lame

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Not really sure how you guys keep getting put into lobbies with no people, I constantly get put in lobbies with 10+ people every time, same with the people I play with.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

nope!

but I did get 2 bad sport warnings in a row last night....

1. shot some guys car when it was very damage it blew up

2. someone had a space docker I shot it just once and it blew

N99999NAmillion
  • N99999NAmillion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

It's true to a degree. Here's how it usually goes. Person plays nice doing races, missions, dm's and whatever else. Person gets bored and finds how much fun free roam is. This is the point where people get BS. Now, if they have good friends, they will also get BS. And since BS is like prison, these people will be back.

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

People are going on and on how "eventually" we all get put into BS lobbies. It doesn't happen if you know, don't go around shooting each other in free mode. Duh.

"Oh hey, that's no fun." I agree with you. But that's how Rockstar made the game. It's an imbalance and I realize that. Because of this I find free mode pretty pointless. Until they figure out how to balance real street fighting from griefing it will always be pointless.

I do my purchases, car thefts, leveling stats in solo mode. I log into public in my apartment and join jobs right away to race and fight. That's my day to day and that's why I don't end up a Bad Sport, ever -  because I can't waste my time chasing folks over acres of real estate, for what? 9 grand? A box or two? I find that the boring part.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 05:21 AM.

I laugh at the fools who think they can't blow up people in their personal vehicles.

First of all, you can, sometimes. Just moderate it. Be careful.

Second of all, you can, all the time. Just takes one simple thing - put a bounty on them. $1,000 will do. That idiot in the Chrome Adder making you mad? Put a bounty on him... proceed to explode him with stickies/rockets/grenades in his stupid Adder --- PAY NONE OF HIS INSURANCE -- GET NO BAD SPORT WARNING.

That's right. In case you didn't know, if you blow up somebody in their PV while they have a bounty on them, there is no punishment. Once their car is gone, bring on the spawn-killing and endless murder and watch them quit.

You're welcome.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 11 November 2013 - 05:35 AM.

The only way you will not get a bad sport EVER in your GTA experience is you will have to be a pacifist in free roam lobbies. So if you like to play GTA online free roam like how you would play Hello Kitty Online then be my guest play it like that. I for one like to play GTA with how GTA should actually be played. GTA 5 should of had the freedom GTA 4 had with killing people in their cars they were driving. Yes there were no personal vehicles but if GTA4 had a bad sport system it would of been crushed by the time GTA5 came out. So we will just have to wait how long it will take them to remove/change this bad sport system. Can't wait on how they will do this but we will just have to wait and see.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by Cinoy, 11 November 2013 - 05:37 AM.

Also once you get a tank, you WILL start getting bad sports, because you blow up others cars by accident easily.... I have 14 total days in BS already which is like 30% of my time in GTA Online basically, so yeah goodjob cockstar...

so as time goes by, and more people get tanks, badsport number will increase... and in turn badsport servers will dominate over goodsport.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

The only way you will not get a bad sport EVER in your GTA experience is you will have to be a pacifist in free roam lobbies. So if you like to play GTA online free roam like how you would play Hello Kitty Online then be my guest play it like that. I for one like to play GTA with how GTA should actually be played. GTA 5 should of had the freedom GTA 4 had with killing people in their cars they were driving. Yes there were no personal vehicles but if GTA4 had a bad sport system it would of been crushed by the time GTA5 came out. So we will just have to wait how long it will take them to remove/change this bad sport system. Can't wait on how they will do this but we will just have to wait and see.

BS... I shoot people up all the time and never had a warning. I dont blow their cars up... and do not use explosives much...

PLUS I mostly go after bounties... not regular players so the person above who said you CAN blow up their car if they have a bounty.... that is some good f*cken news my man... I did NOT know that and will start to use explosives on my bounties..

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

I've been in bad sport lobbies twice - so that means a 2 day, and a 4 day sentence

SO I consider myself an authority on Bad Sport to say the least.

It needs to stay in the game. the threat of being a Bad Sport is the only thing preventing total ass-hattery online. If there was none, people could (and would) roll to LSC in their tank and blow up everything they see. Why? Because this is GTA. why not? mark my words, it would happen

You really have no reason to blow up someones personal car - even if they've blown yours up. An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. The only someway logical reason is, to collect a bounty on them. But honestly you're a dumbass for throwing $500 sticky bombs to collect a couple grand bounty, (which is irrelevant anyway, because EVERYONE is rich now, on GTA:O) so stop bitching and drive by shoot them, wait for them to crash and rifle them, I don't know get creative...

And I can always spot the noob tank owners; who will blow up your car indiscriminately. They have no idea what's coming their way. I've gotten 3 people sent to Bad Sport so far. just keep crashing my car into their tank because they don't know any better. people need to learn the hard way. 

if I were R* would i change things around? yeah. Make it so blowing up Friends cars isnt bad sport. Blowing up cars on missions isn't bad sport. Driving a car into the ocean / other environmental destruction isnt a bad sport. This would cut down a lot on the "non violent offenders" who end up in bad sport lobbies. 

Although I don't consider it a coincidence that nearly everyone in bad sport lobbies is a total douche. Lay in the bed you made, thats all

• Munkeyhaus likes this

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:29 AM Edited by JUX, 11 November 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Sounds like a recruitment ad tbo, but good luck bro!

Naw its a matter of fact.  Most of the good players are starting to get BS for over 16 days.  Ur gonna tell me youve been in a CP lobby that was full?  Becaus ein the 2 days i was just CP i found 0 full rooms out of about 100 rooms i tried.  In BS i try 2 or 3 and find a full room.  And it sonly gonna get worse and worse as every second passes because peopel will be in there for longer and longer.

And the more you playin BS the deadlier you become.  I cant even not kill people anymore.  Playing in a CP lobby is so tame and boring comparatively.    ONce you rank up and have the guns and sh*t youll come to BS.  As sure as the sun will shine.

Holy sh*t your connection must suck or something. I'm not in Bad Sport and i'm in a full server just about every time I play. And I'm rank 130, I have not been in BS sever one time. And I hope you are not talking about Auto Aim Servers, Because you are talking about being better now because of BS Severs, if that is on Auto Aim Servers it would be a complete joke. 

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

because EVERYONE is rich now, on GTA:O

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *winks away a tear*

Heh, no. 

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Also once you get a tank, you WILL start getting bad sports, because you blow up others cars by accident easily.... I have 14 total days in BS already which is like 30% of my time in GTA Online basically, so yeah goodjob cockstar...

so as time goes by, and more people get tanks, badsport number will increase... and in turn badsport servers will dominate over goodsport.

Wait, let me get this straight. YOU buy the tank, YOU call Pegasus to get it, YOU get in it, YOU control it, YOU aim it, YOU press fire, and all this is Rockstars fault? wow.......

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Wait, let me get this straight. YOU buy the tank, YOU call Pegasus to get it, YOU get in it, YOU control it, YOU aim it, YOU press fire, and all this is Rockstars fault? wow.......

Every time I see someone in a Tank I run my Personal right into them and it gives them Bad Sport. 

• lilpokerface likes this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

If R* don't want sticky bombs used all the time then put their price up to $2000 or something. Problem solved.

To punish you for blowing stuff up other players vehicles in a game like this though is just so stupid...especially when you pay for the car anyway.

You should only be labelled bad sport if you blow up a car and can't afford insurance.

• lilpokerface likes this

GeneoN930
  • GeneoN930

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'd rather do my shooting over in Deathmatch, where you can't get bad sport - but that's just me I guess. /shrug

I was in a full DM last night for the first time in a BS lobby.  Was the best fun ive had yet.  CP is trash and no one is in there and the ones who are suck ass.  Have fun playing against the trash.  the good players are elsewhere.

And i have the blue AP and my other guns are ranked up.  I probably have the least amount of kills with sticky.  I blow up most cars iwth AP.

Skilled players? Sorry all the skilled players are busy playing CounterStrike 1.6 and CounterStrike Global Offensive on PC because you know Mouse allows for proper aiming not a controller scrub ass kid never even made it out of cal o.. I don't play GTAV for f*cking eSports lmao, take your e-peen back to CoD you K/D tryhard, honestly who gives a f*ck about K/D in GTA.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Yeah the OP is one of the few and soon to be a lot of players who realise people will eventually get bad sport during their gameplay experience. I would give it a year or maybe 6 months where A LOT of people will be in bad sport lobbies with lots of days left on it. Remember this is how the bad sport days go:

1st Offense: 2 days

2nd: 4 days

3rd: 8 days

4th: 16 days

5th: 32 days

6th: 64 days

7th: 128 days

8th: 256 days

9th: 512 days

10th: 1024 days

11th: 2048 days

This info was in the game files someone found awhile day. You guys can deny it all you want but eventually lots of people will have bad sport with lots of days to it. It will be at this time when rockstar eventually finds how flawed their bad sport system is IF THEY didn't know beforehand. So remember people it will be a matter of WHEN they will change/remove it and not a matter of IF.

Also to add it is not that hard AT ALL to give a lot of players in a good sport lobby a bad sport eventually if they want to kill me. Good luck in trying to shoot me out of a car you will need to blow it up to get a kill on me. That will give you bad sport points and eventually end up in a bad sport. I'm not the only one who can do this and like I said eventually a lot of people will get bad sport rating.

Hey omg someone with an iq over 100.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol

All you people going "op just wants good player sto play with him." lol ur so wrong and ur probablyg arbage.  My kd is 2.4 with over 2000 kills

Ur nothing.  And CP lobbies are already empty.  yall are just too stupid to notice. 

Ive already given up. Once my 14 days is up im gonna go right back to 32.  There is no point in prolonging the inevitable.

It will improve the game once everyone realizes this fact and just goes into bad sport.

Until then it will only be half full lobbies because teh community is already split about 70/30 and its only just begun.  Eventually BS/CP will be 90/10.

Its an inevitability.  Your emotion about the subject or people will never change this mathematical outcome.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Not everyone.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Sounds like a recruitment ad tbo, but good luck bro!

Naw its a matter of fact.  Most of the good players are starting to get BS for over 16 days.  Ur gonna tell me youve been in a CP lobby that was full?  Becaus ein the 2 days i was just CP i found 0 full rooms out of about 100 rooms i tried.  In BS i try 2 or 3 and find a full room.  And it sonly gonna get worse and worse as every second passes because peopel will be in there for longer and longer.

And the more you playin BS the deadlier you become.  I cant even not kill people anymore.  Playing in a CP lobby is so tame and boring comparatively.    ONce you rank up and have the guns and sh*t youll come to BS.  As sure as the sun will shine.

Holy sh*t your connection must suck or something. I'm not in Bad Sport and i'm in a full server just about every time I play. And I'm rank 130, I have not been in BS sever one time. And I hope you are not talking about Auto Aim Servers, Because you are talking about being better now because of BS Severs, if that is on Auto Aim Servers it would be a complete joke. 

I free aim in an auto aim lobby.  So yea im still better than you.  I like the challenge.  Of my 2000 kills, about 1000 of them are free aiming in an auto aim room.  Free aim only was too easy.  Either i owned everyone or some guy camped in an ally for hours on end waiting for someone to walk up.  So it was boring too.

I agree that the default should be FA.  There should be no AA at all in PVP scenarios.  AA should only be in missions vs NPCs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users