Quantcast

» «
Photo

Eventually everyone will be a bad sport, just go with it?

60 replies to this topic
FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

I got bad sport in a few ways.

1. sticky bombs

2. buzzard

3. auto pistol

4. auto pistol

5. on purpose

As the punishment increases there are less and less people in CP lobbies.  Right now i just got 16 days.  Ive already seen many others with 32 days.  As time progresses and everyones bad sport punishment increases in time there will be less and less players in CP.

The only players left in CP will be those who are incapable of blowing up others cars.  Everyone who can blow up cars will inevitably land in BS.  Only a matter of when.

As time progresses and peoples punishments get longer theres gonna be no point being in a CP lobby.

So i said f*ck it and went back to BS for 16 days on purpose.  Went from CP where i didnt find 1 full room in 2 days to a full room the 2nd BS lobby i tried.  It sucks cause its all tanks and tanks are stupid but its better than CP lobbies.  No one is in there and everyone who is sucks ass anyway so its boring.

IMO i say come to where you belong.  f*ck CP.  Come home lol

I know quite a few people going to BS on purpose now.  Eventually everyone is gonna be in here.  Dont prolong it.  Just blow the f*cking cars up and come home! lol You know where you belong.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Sounds like a recruitment ad tbo, but good luck bro!

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

But you can do races, missions, and parachute jumps to offset the BS points. You definitely don't have to eventually end up there.

• dOn DaDa ShOttA likes this

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Naw its a matter of fact.  Most of the good players are starting to get BS for over 16 days.  Ur gonna tell me youve been in a CP lobby that was full?  Becaus ein the 2 days i was just CP i found 0 full rooms out of about 100 rooms i tried.  In BS i try 2 or 3 and find a full room.  And it sonly gonna get worse and worse as every second passes because peopel will be in there for longer and longer.

And the more you playin BS the deadlier you become.  I cant even not kill people anymore.  Playing in a CP lobby is so tame and boring comparatively.    ONce you rank up and have the guns and sh*t youll come to BS.  As sure as the sun will shine.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

Ŗ

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

I stay where my friends are, on good sport servers.
  • IHerbert and beanzinapot like this

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Camping outside LSC with a tank/sticky bombs doesn't make you a good player. 

• Munkeyhaus likes this

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

I'd rather do my shooting over in Deathmatch, where you can't get bad sport - but that's just me I guess. /shrug

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'd rather do my shooting over in Deathmatch, where you can't get bad sport - but that's just me I guess. /shrug

I was in a full DM last night for the first time in a BS lobby.  Was the best fun ive had yet.  CP is trash and no one is in there and the ones who are suck ass.  Have fun playing against the trash.  the good players are elsewhere.

And i have the blue AP and my other guns are ranked up.  I probably have the least amount of kills with sticky.  I blow up most cars iwth AP.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Naw its a matter of fact.  Most of the good players are starting to get BS for over 16 days.  Ur gonna tell me youve been in a CP lobby that was full?  Becaus ein the 2 days i was just CP i found 0 full rooms out of about 100 rooms i tried.  In BS i try 2 or 3 and find a full room.  And it sonly gonna get worse and worse as every second passes because peopel will be in there for longer and longer.

And the more you playin BS the deadlier you become.  I cant even not kill people anymore.  Playing in a CP lobby is so tame and boring comparatively.    ONce you rank up and have the guns and sh*t youll come to BS.  As sure as the sun will shine.

I was in a full DM last night for the first time in a BS lobby.  Was the best fun ive had yet.  CP is trash and no one is in there and the ones who are suck ass.  Have fun playing against the trash.  the good players are elsewhere.

And i have the blue AP and my other guns are ranked up.  I probably have the least amount of kills with sticky.  I blow up most cars iwth AP.

L

O

L

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

L

O

L

Whatever...what ya'll don't realize is that the Bad Sport system is killing the online both ways. Bad sports feel they can't do anything, so they get frustrated. Everyone goes bad sport, the good sport players quit. The Good Sport servers are getting sparse, that much is evident. Nobody (the players or Rockstar) wants to blink, but someone has to.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

We are witnessing genuine psychic powers here everyone!

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

L

O

L

Whatever...what ya'll don't realize is that the Bad Sport system is killing the online both ways. Bad sports feel they can't do anything, so they get frustrated. Everyone goes bad sport, the good sport players quit. The Good Sport servers are getting sparse, that much is evident. Nobody (the players or Rockstar) wants to blink, but someone has to.

BS lobbies are full.  IMo if they wanna make an issue about this just remove the tank and remove sticky bombs. 

Also i think i shouldnt get bad sport for bloiwing up someones vehicle with a gun.  How am i supposed to kill somoene in a car?

Thats the only fun, shooting people at high speeds in moving vehicles.  Auto aiming people on foot has NO appeal to me what so ever.  So the only option is risking blowing up peoples vehicles.

A good high speed vehicle gun fight is one of the funnest things in the game.  Most dont know cause they arent good enough and jsut throw sticky.  But thats the reason why they arent good enough, they waste all their time thorwing stickies.

Of cours enow im stuck with more of them in BS but its better than empty CP lobby.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'd go to BS, but I like not having to wear that retarded hat, so no thanks.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

But you can do races, missions, and parachute jumps to offset the BS points. You definitely don't have to eventually end up there.

I do all those thigns in BS as well.  And they are way more competitive becauese the players are better.

Also noticed a hilarious dynamic last night.  is BS players  are spending so much time killing people they are starting to move into the other games now.  So last night i was in death match that was full with players saying "oh f*ck you I raped your mother last night."  Then being like "hit replay" and everyone did.  So people were talking mad sh*t to each other but still playing the game for real and having game etiquette white talking trash to each other.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I do all those thigns in BS as well.  And they are way more competitive becauese the players are better.

Also noticed a hilarious dynamic last night.  is BS players  are spending so much time killing people they are starting to move into the other games now.  So last night i was in death match that was full with players saying "oh f*ck you I raped your mother last night."  Then being like "hit replay" and everyone did.  So people were talking mad sh*t to each other but still playing the game for real and having game etiquette white talking trash to each other.

I didn't mean that you can't do them in BS--I meant that as a counter to you saying that everyone has to eventually end up there. That's all.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

I didn't mean that you can't do them in BS--I meant that as a counter to you saying that everyone has to eventually end up there. That's all.

yea but doing those other things will only be fun for so long.  the PVP aspect of the game is the best part.  Unfortunately its the part the R* has downplayed the most.  Which is kinda odd to me.  But i dont think they expected people to glitch and rank up so fast.  So everyone is ahead of schedule.

But as it stands now ill have to stay in BS.  After my 15 days is up i probably wont even spend 1 day in CP and come right back to BS.  No point in delaying the inevitable. it might be a year from now but good sport players will also be there as well.  Its only a matter of time.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

I've never been a Bad Sport.

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

We are witnessing genuine psychic powers here everyone!

It's called having eyes. You're too busy dicking around in BS servers to notice.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 10 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Recruitment BS.

Lame.

16 OR 32 DAYS?

No thank you very much.

Bad sport is filled with the most offensive and annoying spamming angry killing degenerates. Keeping your mic on will expose you to why humanity deserves to come to an end.

There are some okay people in there... they keep their heads down most of the time.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

The good sport servers have been more fun lately.

killerx2
  • killerx2

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

are you guys on auto aim.i play on free aim and i never hear anyone on the mic.same when i went to bad sport yesterday and today.there is even silent teamwork for BS and good sport.overall i would rather just stay in good sport though. 

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

All I know is that I have been playing since launch and have blown up other cars in defense and for the hell of it. I haven't blown up another car in a week nor left any games early. Last night I blow up two vehicles, one chasing me, the other bad timing as he flew into the cop cars I was destroying and I get a warning that says I am 1 offense from being a BS. If that is the case then eventually EVERYONE will end up a BS. It is inevitable. There is not a single player out there that has NOT blown up another player vehicle or left a game early for whatever reason. It WILL happen. Either purpose or by accident. You lose your connection, BS, your shooting at a dude with ANY gun and accidentally blow his car up, BS.

OP is right. I am not a BS, but I have a feeling I will be there sooner than I think, but it does sound liberating!

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

go play cod fatty

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

(Think > Act) Allways beats (Act > Think)

In other words. Since you just got 16 days of BS, you simply are too stupid to realize that, destroying other peoples PVs. Will eventually give you a free hat-of-shame  a.k.a Dunce Cap

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

I'm perfectly content on the CP sessions. Though there are a few friends I would go on a sticky bomb rampage for haha

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

The entire system is fundamentally broken anyways. It's an automated system that's not being moderated in the slightest by R*. In Bad Sport for no reason? Tough sh*t, R* won't fix it. Got a bad sport warning defending yourself from a griefer? You're SOL, son. So many people are being put in to Bad Sport servers, making regular servers feel like wastelands. New players will come on in, see the lack of activity and f*ck off because why bother? Even though there's loads of people online, just split between two kinds of servers. I mean, I just got a bad sport warning for destroying the car of a guy who drove his PV in to my hiding spot, which I rigged with a sticky bomb so I wouldn't get shotgunned. (turns out it was an adder, meaning I lost quite the pretty penny too ...) The dude came barreling at me, ffs. 

BS servers are Bullsh*t, indeed. 

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

if you turn off your console as soon as you get bad sport, it wont put you in it. 

happened to me 3 times in a row... and i would just shut off my console... lmao. 

on the 3rd time, i even got a "good sport" $1k when i logged in haha 

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I stay where my friends are, on good sport servers.

Agreed.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

As soon as you get "Bad sport 2 days remaining" just switch off your console, When you turn it back on you don't have a dunce hat. I have dodged BS a few times doing this.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Ive never been threatened of BS or anything... so I think Im good... I dont like blowing up people's cars.. you dont need to.. they cant get bullet proof windows.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users