Photo

LSC Money Glitch

45 replies to this topic
Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

I would say the Futo based solely on the fact that it can have more customization options bought for it.

AboutThatLife
  • AboutThatLife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

What gives you more money from the glitch, the Futo or the Zion Cabrio????

Syshler Fusilade is best bet. 105k.

I don't what that car is or where to get it (lol). I only have 50k anyway.

So do you know what would give me more money out of the 2 I said?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

If you hack you might get banned. If you glitch nothing will happen. Your a Moron if you think otherwise

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

If they notice you then you will more than likely get banned. I actually just watched a video where a guy had 1 month and one day remaining in the cheater pool. True or not, some will get caught but not everyone. Since the requirements are so high with people with billions of dollars, luckily those with less amounts say like a few million might just slide under the radar. I also believe that if you still play "legitimately" part of the time you will also stay under the radar.

justincapz
  • justincapz

Sector 100

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

Thanks for the answers. Based on the general sum of what people are saying (outside of the one argument about some YouTube video) you can glitch a few million and most likely be fine. Thanks for the input guys and enjoy GTA V Online

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 12:55 AM.

Thanks for the answers. Based on the general sum of what people are saying (outside of the one argument about some YouTube video) you can glitch a few million and most likely be fine. Thanks for the input guys and enjoy GTA V Online

You missed the point. No one has been banned at all(or put into any cheater pools) so we don't know how much you would have to glitch to be banned, since it isn't a thing yet. Its just Fear mongering by anti-glitchers/hackers to get people to stop doing it.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

Yes there's plenty of fear mongering from the anti glitcher crowd, until rockstar says something it looks like we can only go on what they've done with their past releases.

MoTK70
  • MoTK70

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

I tried the LSC glitch 3 times and it's never worked for me.  :blink:

LosoNYC
  • LosoNYC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

I tried the LSC glitch 3 times and it's never worked for me.  :blink:

You're not doing it right then

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by blackrooster_, 11 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

How much money can be glitches at LSC without losing your car or getting banned?

$1

Just kidding ... Rockstar obviously doesn't care, which is why I'm now one of those jackasses who lights cars on fire to destroy them without getting bad sport ... among many other things. :-)

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

If you're only going to glitch a few million, then why waste your time? Why not just play it?

Or better yet, get a job and when cash cards are available again, buy a few? You can't keep stuckling off mommy's teet forever, ya know?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

If you're only going to glitch a few million, then why waste your time? Why not just play it?

Or better yet, get a job and when cash cards are available again, buy a few? You can't keep stuckling off mommy's teet forever, ya know?

Glitching for 20 minutes or so will get you past 1 million.

Survival for 20 minutes will get you like 20K. I guess in that time you could do a few rounds of Coveted for 24-36K too. Still talking K instead of M, no matter what job you repeat.

Much more fun to buy or glitch a few million, then ignore the cash payout and just play a variety of missions instead of only the high payout options or short boring GTA races for hours on end. This also tends to make your RP more meaningful, because you're less likely to have spent hours repeating Criminal Minds, and instead been doing a variety of jobs,.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I've done over 40 mil and no bans. 

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

Any of you do this glitch and spawn outside of your car smoking a cig while your car is still in the garage? Lol

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Brainberry...

what is your PSN?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States