Photo

LSC Money Glitch

45 replies to this topic
justincapz
  • justincapz

Sector 100

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

How much money can be glitches at LSC without losing your car or getting banned?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Let us know when you find out!

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

I've done it at least 100+ times and still no ban or reset.

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Dr.-Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

• Scar3dGam3r likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Probably at least a hundred mil. Or more likely, indefinitely.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

there not gonna focus on bannig gltichers until they fix the bigger problems like saving errors and other problems. I highly doubt it will be a certain ammount made though. Anyone they think knowinly abused glitches.

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

No one is getting banned. I haven't been in a server with more than 5 people in the last 3 days.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

1 billion

my friend got banned after that

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 10 November 2013 - 07:36 PM.

How much money can be glitches at LSC without losing your car or getting banned?

Using the Futo modified, I've collected at least 6M.

I got $1000 last night for being a good sport :)

Honestly though, after 6M you have more than enough to enjoy the game without worrying about cash. You don't need to go for 20 or 200 million. I've stopped doing it, and am just using random missions, now that I don't have to worry about cash, I'll play any job with anyone instead of just high payout jobs over and over.

• saintsrow likes this

justincapz
  • justincapz

Sector 100

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

1 billion
my friend got banned after that

Temporary ban or permanent?

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

The servers need to be fixed first, once they have stability down they will deal with the glitching. I doubt anyone Will get perma-banned, but I'd be surprised if rockstar just let it slide. It's poor business of rockstar to ban everyone who glitched, but it's also poor business if they just allow the glitching to continue. Time will tell.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Sorry to break it to you, Glitchers are poor in this game compared to the actual hackers that have 1 billion +.

Also there has been no confirmed bans for neither Glitchers nor hackers. So you'll be fine.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

There is no banning, worst case will be the cheater pool for a time period.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

The servers need to be fixed first, once they have stability down they will deal with the glitching. I doubt anyone Will get perma-banned, but I'd be surprised if rockstar just let it slide. It's poor business of rockstar to ban everyone who glitched, but it's also poor business if they just allow the glitching to continue. Time will tell.

Yeah I expect them to do something, surprised it wasn't in 1.05, because it's essentially lost-potential-revenue for them.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

You know the cheater pool was a rumour that was started and took off through the mouths of kids who don't check sources on anything? You look stupid.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 10 November 2013 - 09:31 PM.

You know the cheater pool was a rumour that was started and took off through the mouths of kids who don't check sources on anything? You look stupid.

You know that Rockstar has confirmed it, and it appears as a game tip in the actual game? 

You look stupid.

It exists, it's not a myth, but they aren't putting very many people in there - a bit like you need to be 'selected' manually.

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 10 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

You know the cheater pool is a confirmed feature that has been shown in many youtube videos and a variety of sources. You look stupid. 

^ haha beat me to it.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:35 PM.

You know the cheater pool is a confirmed feature that has been shown in many youtube videos and a variety of sources. You look stupid. 

^ haha beat me to it.

Lmao. So you're another kid spreading rumours that you clearly can't back up or you would have posted proof.

PS Don't worry about posting your "proof" because I already know its not going to be a reputable source at all(E.G ROCKSTAR)

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

There are videos right on this forum. Feel free to watch them and ascertain their veracity for yourself m8

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

This forum is not a reputable source. This is a fan forum. Try again.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to believe everything I see in a (poorly made) youtube video? Oh my bad. Lmao you kids need a f*cking reality check.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

^ haha beat me to it.

Lmao. So you're another kid spreading rumours that you clearly can't back up or you would have posted proof.

PS Don't worry about posting your "proof" because I already know its not going to be a reputable source at all(E.G ROCKSTAR)

There is lots of proof out there, and the game itself even has a tip talking about the "Bad Sport and Cheater Pools" on startup which you would've read yourself on your own game if you'd paid attention to them.

It's a good solution, MUCH better than banning customers, and is something Rockstar has used in the past with good success.

So far no basic LSC glitching has got people in from the reports I've seen - it'd be a 'worst case' for LSC glitchers. All I'm seeing in there are the guys that cheat like crazy - I think Granty on Youtube got thrown in the other day I believe - even did a video on how to get out? 

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

I did 4 million on my first go, haven't since. My cars and finance are all good. Just for safety spend all your money as soon as you finish up glitching. Buy all guns and ammo possible, get some cars. Maybe a decent helicopter. Everything you need. Keep half a million if your level is decent.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

He posted a video of him wearing a Dunce cap and him scrolling through the menu to find the rewards section(Which is the method to get out of BAD SPORT)

Holy f*ck you people are dense.

Just because it said Cheater pool in the title, which the OP(of the video) specifically did to get views, does not mean anything.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

I think anyone who claims to know what rockstar will do with the glitchers one way or the other is full of sh*t. If I am rockstar I'm more concerned about server stability and matchmaking in the short term, the inability to play with people is the biggest threat to this game in my opinion. Once the servers are stable and the matchmaking fixed then rockstar will deal with the glitching. Personally, I don't think everyone or even most who glitch will face any punishment but for those who went overboard (glitching hundreds of millions or more) may end up in a cheaters pool, get reset, or whatever.

Rockstar is in an interesting spot, a significant portion of the game community glitched, and to harsh an action means they could lose a large portion of the in game population, however, doing nothing about glitchers only encourages more people to glitch, which increases the number of players in game that have essentially deviated away from the intended design/rhythm/flow of the design. Either way rockstar is in a bit of a corner and risks losing players over the direction they choose.

I know I keep saying it but it's worth repeating, an open beta would have addressed much if not all of rockstars problems and if this game ultimately fails the blame is much more on their shoulders than it is on glitchers and hackers.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Oh wait, I'm supposed to believe everything I see in a (poorly made) youtube video? Oh my bad. Lmao you kids need a f*cking reality check.

Like I said mate check the videos and come to conclusions then. Certainly a better approach than blindly rubbishing everything you don't want to believe.

I watched them, looked legit to me and drew my own conclusions. FYI that's how most grown ups do things.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Are you really that miserable? ;)

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Are you really that miserable? ;)

Haha nice one =P Nah these kids just need to learn to not believe everything they see in a fan-made youtube video, which doesn't even say cheater pool in the video it just says it in the user-created title. And its a video of him wearing a dunce cap(bad sport) and doing nothing else.

Not sure what the word "proof" means in your country, but this is NOT it.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

He posted a video of him wearing a Dunce cap and him scrolling through the menu to find the rewards section(Which is the method to get out of BAD SPORT)

Holy f*ck you people are dense.

Just because it said Cheater pool in the title, which the OP specifically did to get views, does not mean anything.

I'm just casually discussing it, didn't actually watch the video just remembered him talking about it. If it's BS that's fine.

The others I've seen have had Cheater Pool notifications, e.g. message on the left,  and none of those (the ones with "Cheater Pool" clearly written there) appeared to be fake. As I said, it's in the game tips "Bad Sport or Cheater Pools" on startup. Doubting it at this point is just dense when the actual game confirms it's existance, and is available on your own console so you can read it for yourself, unless you think someone hacked your copy of GTAV perhaps.

AboutThatLife
  • AboutThatLife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

What gives you more money from the glitch, the Futo or the Zion Cabrio????

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by darkdayz, 10 November 2013 - 10:01 PM.

What gives you more money from the glitch, the Futo or the Zion Cabrio????

Syshler Fusilade is best bet. 105k. There are others which can be maxed out for more, but for the sake of 5k more it isn't worth it because they are way harder to find than the Fusilade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users