» «
Photo

"Wanted" : Generous High Level Players.

6 replies to this topic
TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 10 November 2013 - 06:32 PM.

It would be nice to have some Generous High Level Players, with all or most Upgrades Unlocked, willing to Upgrade Low Level Players Cars.

I know it takes approx. $200.000 or more to fully Upgrade a car, but to a High Level Player, that's pocket change. LOL (almost) :lol:

Why not have as many High Level Volunteers as possible, who would gladly help a fellow Low Level Player by Upgrading his/her car?

Perhaps, one day soon, that helping hand could come their way too, maybe in a different way.?

So, to all you High Level Millionaires, open your heart and ... your wallet. :cookie:

As the phrase says: "What goes around, comes around" !

Or: "Do onto others, and it will be done onto you"!

All who are willing to participate in the Upgrading, pls state your tag and how many players(how many cars) you're willing to help (upgrade).

The Low Level Players in need, will be greatfull. :cookie:

Also, some good friends could be made in the process. :panic:

If you do not want to write your tag in here, just pick a Low Levl Player Online, and offer him/her to Upgrade one or more cars of their choice. Remind them that if a car has already the Transponder and or Insurance, it can not be Upgraded by someone else.

PS. Only Positive Comments Allowed.

Thanks to all who will participate.   :cookie:  :r*:

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by gear999, 10 November 2013 - 06:45 PM.

I'll upgrade cars for the low level people. I'm currently level 48 and have most upgrades unlocked. Trackers aren't a problem either since I can dupe it and then give it back to the other person. My gamertag on Xbox is gear999XTR. I'll upgrade any amount of cars, money doesn't matter to me. I'll do it for free. Edit: NO FRIEND REQUESTS OR MIC USE.

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Im level 77 and Im actually pretty broke right now but im still willing to help if I can.

I have all the upgrades unlocked including the engine transmission and turbo. Hit me up on Xbox GAMERTAG:Firebirdlmm79

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

begging is a real turn off

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 10 November 2013 - 11:50 PM.

begging is a real turn off

What's a Real Turn Off, it's effn morons that don't know the meaning of:  "Only Positive Comments Allowed"! :miranda:

This is not begging, it has something to do with the meaning of: "Pay it forward", which morons don't know anything about it.

Begging, is perhaps what you do @ night @ a street corner. No wonders you have such loose ....lips! :yawn:

Noone is being forced to Reply Positively nor to Participate. Move on to a Topic that Turns Your d-head on! :breadfish:

Next:

taoofme
  • taoofme

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:07 PM

First off, you do not get to netcop us, and tell us only positive replys allowed.

You can spin it however you like, but you are begging for handouts, which frankly, if it isn't against TOS around here, should be. Because if you do it, and get results, then every 12 year old around here who can't afford to put money on his account will be doing it. I do not come here to be begged from. I work very hard for my money, and I play very hard for ingame resources that I do not put on my account. That being said, I'm not inclined to help you out. Even less so since you insist on being a snarky little 12 year old douche.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

First off, you do not get to netcop us, and tell us only positive replys allowed.

You can spin it however you like, but you are begging for handouts, which frankly, if it isn't against TOS around here, should be. Because if you do it, and get results, then every 12 year old around here who can't afford to put money on his account will be doing it. I do not come here to be begged from. I work very hard for my money, and I play very hard for ingame resources that I do not put on my account. That being said, I'm not inclined to help you out. Even less so since you insist on being a snarky little 12 year old douche.

THIS!!!

and you should have posted this in the Cheats and Glitches section, that's what your asking 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users