Does anyone think the driving in IV feels more "natural" than

67 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by AceKingston, 15 November 2013 - 03:05 AM.

Sting, you seem to go overboard whenever someone praises V. Honestly it's their opinion, not fact.

Also I just wanted say that IV's handling was great for drifting. Haven't played V since I am a PC gamer.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Sting, you seem to go overboard whenever someone praises V. Honestly it's their opinion, not fact.

You know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I do accept opinions, I've been talking about it in my posts on the other page. I get mad when people try to state their opinions as facts. I don't mind opinions, I don't mind if you think V is the greatest game there is, but when you say try to sh*t on another opinion it's just stupid.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 16 November 2013 - 01:02 AM.

Well I do enjoy driving cars more in V, though I won't deny that IV's car handling feels more realistic. However, I do favour IV's bike physics over V any day. While bikes in V can be fun to drive, it doesn't feel like GTA at all and more like Saints Row 2 aside from the fact that doing wheelies is almost impossible. No longer can you do a cool 180 degree turn either. I don't have a huge problem with car physics, but they seriously dropped the ball with bike physics and should fix them ASAP.

Even then though, I still think San Andreas (the supposed crown jewel of GTA games) has the absolute WORST car handling/physics out of any 3D GTA game. The unresponsiveness of turns, the lack of impact when crashing and the fact that running people over SLOWS you down, it feels like a downgrade from Vice City and III in almost every way, even with full driving skill. Cars can take more damage but that's about it. It's not that horrible, but it is my least favourite handling system of any game in the series, not counting top-down games.

• Scaglietti, ReekyAlex and Elscoumouno95 like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

I agree. The cars in V aren't even controllable. It's just silly. Turning a car in V is impossible. To do it perfectly, you will need to drive slowly. The braking in V is also rubbish. You can go like 200 MPH and the car will stop in under 3 seconds. Mm... right.

• Scaglietti likes this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

With V there is very little understeer. If you aim the car correctly, it will get round a corner no problem. In IV you'll lose control more easily at high speed. In IV however a slight change of surface could cause a ridiculous spin, even if you were pretty much straight as there was very little grip.

Overall I would say IV was more realisitc. If you'd played IV a lot, it takes adapting to get used to V. V is maybe a slight step backwards for me, but I wouldn't say it has ruined the game. I think some of the changes in V were necessary to accomodate racing down the bigger freeways that you don't have in IV.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Even then though, I still think San Andreas (the supposed crown jewel of GTA games) has the absolute WORST car handling/physics out of any 3D GTA game. The unresponsiveness of turns, the lack of impact when crashing and the fact that running people over SLOWS you down, it feels like a downgrade from Vice City and III in almost every way, even with full driving skill. Cars can take more damage but that's about it. It's not that horrible, but it is my least favourite handling system of any game in the series, not counting top-down games.

San Andreas driving is good at least for me, but I agree that reaction to enviroment/peds/vehicles is awful no doubt. IV nailed both things perfectly.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

GTA V driving after playing GTA IV: http://www.youtube.c...JvhG8LWXM#t=161

• gear999 likes this

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

GTA V driving after playing GTA IV: http://www.youtube.c...JvhG8LWXM#t=161

lol i played this f*cking game few years ago and didnt even know until now... well it was better than V bicuz it has San Fierro (Francisco?)

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

It's not even near realistic/believable, V's system is more realistic overall.

Please explain how its more realistic?

IV's problem was that the physics were exaggerated. Sports cars handled like 1960s Sedans when they in fact are more likely to handle like V's cars. Mid-tier cars could not accelerate to a certain point. Things like that that I think are more big picture than the small picture from V's mechanics.

V's cars had more realistic responsiveness depending on the car. A sports car will feel more responsive than a sedan. My car is fairly old. It's an early 90s sedan. My dad's car (well, the one he uses the most now) is a lot newer, it's a mid 2000s sports truck. Even with it being a lot larger than my car, the responsiveness is a lot more apparent: my car takes more effort to turn than does his. I can only imagine how more responsive a top-of-the-line modern-day sports car is compared to mine. V represents this albeit pretty exaggerated.

V also has a little bit more realistic speed physics: low/mid-tier cars can reach top speeds over time, while in IV, they couldn't. Not only that, the turns at high speeds in IV were completely unrealistic. Sure, your car's gonna flip the f*ck over if you're going 160 mph and steer the wheel immediately, but as someone who spends most of his driving time at 65 mph+, I can tell you that cars aren't gonna flip over just by slightly tilting at higher speeds. Hell, I've driven at ~120mph (I was a naughty boy), and the steering was fine as long as I kept the steering steady and didn't make any sudden movements. In IV, at the slightest tilt at high speeds, your car would flip sh*t.

As far as offroad vs sportscars, I agree there for the most part, but I will say that generally, with offroad cars, I can climb mountains at a slow pace compared to having to hold the pedal to the floor with sports cars. Also, you can't really use this as a one-up on IV since there wasn't much countryside to test this out in it.

And a lot of your bulletpoints are opinions.

This comment is so wrong and so stupid I don't know where to start...

How about your wanna-be gangster ass doing 120 on a public road and trying to brag about it like that shows what a good driver you are? No, it shows that you're an awful person who doesn't care about others' safety.

I'm so sick of selfish assholes like you swerving between families in minivans and sh*t on the highway thinking you're a goddamn professional driver when you've never had any training or even touched a track.

• Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

With V there is very little understeer. If you aim the car correctly, it will get round a corner no problem. In IV you'll lose control more easily at high speed. In IV however a slight change of surface could cause a ridiculous spin, even if you were pretty much straight as there was very little grip.

Overall I would say IV was more realisitc. If you'd played IV a lot, it takes adapting to get used to V. V is maybe a slight step backwards for me, but I wouldn't say it has ruined the game. I think some of the changes in V were necessary to accomodate racing down the bigger freeways that you don't have in IV.

Steering is waaayyyy too easy in V. It is so dumbed down that if you try to steer like you would in IV you'd have trouble because you'd be doing "too much" and would f*ck up on the corners. I mainly like IV's handling more because I can actually feel the car and it takes skill and adapting to your car to make a corner the proper way. Did V even have different braking systems. I think they made every car have ABS and to me that sucks after playing IV, just eliminates the challenge of driving a pure driver's car like the Futo or Sentinel.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Steering is waaayyyy too easy in V. It is so dumbed down that if you try to steer like you would in IV you'd have trouble because you'd be doing "too much" and would f*ck up on the corners. I mainly like IV's handling more because I can actually feel the car and it takes skill and adapting to your car to make a corner the proper way. Did V even have different braking systems. I think they made every car have ABS and to me that sucks after playing IV, just eliminates the challenge of driving a pure driver's car like the Futo or Sentinel.

The reason why IV has better driving can be explained by using real life as an example. People who drive high performance cars, in this case Top Gear presenters for example prefer a supercar such as Lamborghini Gallardo to have rear wheel drive so you can get the tail out and have some fun with the car even if you are not driving at dangerous speeds. When the car is 4 wheel drive you can get it to slide only when you reach dangerous speeds. It's sort of the same in IV you can do powerslides and all kinds of little tricks even at not so high speeds. In V at the same speeds it's duller than watching a snail do 100 meters. When it comes to high speeds in V you either just easily control the car or you crash because the game decided to autospin you. In V at high speeds you need great car control, to be able to judge very well what it is able to do. And if you do go off the crash is much more spetacular than in V and you don't have to worry about the car blowing up after you fall 5 meters from a small jump.

tl;dr IV=fun at slow and high speeds, requires good car control. V=mostly dull, requires no skill most of the time

• Scaglietti likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

Driving aside, anyone else loved the unique camera angle, that R* also threw away in V?

I googled about it, and I can't believe I see posts about people not being able to see cars in front of them, the f*ck?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Driving aside, anyone else loved the unique camera angle, that R* also threw away in V?

I googled about it, and I can't believe I see posts about people not being able to see cars in front of them, the f*ck?

The only thing I liked about IV's driving camera was how free it felt. Other than that, I hated the angle. It is annoying. I find myself using the right joystick a lot to help keep the car centered. I just loved how free the camera was though.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

In iv driving was fun a activity within gta now its like a job I just take a cab everywhere now in v

Cornholio83
  • Cornholio83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Haven't played V yet and recently started on IV (behind the times I know), so can only compare the driving to the five III era games (I've heard the driving on V is more similar to these than IV? may be wrong on that though), yeah its taken some getting used to, having to actually slow down for corners, but I like it.

To be honest the biggest thing I'm getting used to more so than the handling, and this is going to sound really silly, is, on the PS anyway, accelerator/brake have gone from X and square to L2 and R2 (there might be a way to change the controller settings but I haven't looked into it and wouldn't want to bother anyway). Getting used to this I actually prefer it as it gives more of a realistic analog feel to the accelerator and brake rather than just being on/off, but I have found myself when wanting to get out of somewhere in a hurry instinctively slamming the X button and going nowhere :)

vahnx
  • vahnx

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

I never had any issues driving in any GTA game. They're all good to me.

Lowi
  • Lowi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

driving in gta v has more fun than driving in gta iv

namor
  • namor

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

To be honest the biggest thing I'm getting used to more so than the handling, and this is going to sound really silly, is, on the PS anyway, accelerator/brake have gone from X and square to L2 and R2 (there might be a way to change the controller settings but I haven't looked into it and wouldn't want to bother anyway). Getting used to this I actually prefer it as it gives more of a realistic analog feel to the accelerator and brake rather than just being on/off, but I have found myself when wanting to get out of somewhere in a hurry instinctively slamming the X button and going nowhere :)

I honestly prefer using the face buttons on the controller for acceleration/braking rather than the triggers. I have neuro-muscular problem that affects my fingers and it's less frustrating to just use my thumb on the buttons for braking and accelerating - in much the same way I use my right foot for the accelerator and brakes in my car. Fortunately in GTA IV that's not a problem because R* gave you the option to switch to the classic controller configuration in the menu. This is absent in V which makes flying helicopters a nightmare.

Aren't the face buttons on the PS3 controller pressure sensitive anyway? They were on the PS2 controllers.

driving in gta v has more fun than driving in gta iv

More fun? Or Easier? Care to elaborate? They're definitely dumbed-down. My 7 year-old niece loves driving around in GTA V because she says "It's just like playing Mario Kart but in a real city." Sums it up really, doesn't it? Out of the mouths of babes etc. etc.

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by peluche503, 14 February 2014 - 12:16 AM.

The only thing V is more realistic at, from my experience, is... not going to lie there isn't really anything I can think of.

From my experience, IV is more like driving in real life. The lack of weight shifting in V is odd because if you observe the way cars steer in real life, you'll see body roll is prevelant -- boatyness in other words, lol.

The turns in GTA IV are not realistic, a real car makes turns fast and doesn't feel like you are slipping off the street or driving in snowy roads , it almost makes you feel like you are driving a boat and also how is a car supposed to slip in good streets. that is not very unrealistic. Especially if the car is heavy and they seem to be manual as well. In GTA V the turns are more realistic and the lack of weight depends on the car you have and cars are better in drifting. GTA IV is more realistic when it comes when it comes to damage, but that's it. As far as the driving difficulty in GTA IV, I've never really had a hard time getting used to the driving, it was easy. So I don't feel like I accomplished nothing.

Ixnay
  • Ixnay

bizarro starter kit

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

I wouldn't say more natural - all the bouncing around and constant spinning out. But it's definitely a lot more fun.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

For anyone interested how ridiculous GTA V's driving can feel if you've downloaded the latest update to get the Valentine's Day Massacre pack to get the Roosevelt (A 1920s/1930s era sedan) it turns as sharp, accelerates and brakes just as good as any sports car.

The turns in GTA IV are not realistic, a real car makes turns fast and doesn't feel like you are slipping off the street or driving in snowy roads , it almost makes you feel like you are driving a boat and also how is a car supposed to slip in good streets. that is not very unrealistic. Especially if the car is heavy and they seem to be manual as well. In GTA V the turns are more realistic and the lack of weight depends on the car you have and cars are better in drifting. GTA IV is more realistic when it comes when it comes to damage, but that's it. As far as the driving difficulty in GTA IV, I've never really had a hard time getting used to the driving, it was easy. So I don't feel like I accomplished nothing.

Real life cars don't make corners like they're stiff wooden boxes being pushed along the ground either. I've driven plenty of cars from gutless 4 cylinders to high performance V8 sedans and apart from the exaggerated bodyroll GTA IV is much closer to real life than GTA V is.

Cars in GTA IV actually feel like they've got suspension and react differently to different surface changes. GTA V is the complete opposite where everything feels stiff and rigid. I bet if I drove a car up a gutter it would be more like what's in GTA IV rather than GTA V where they behave like there's no gutter in their way.

GTA V's driving is in no way realistic. I don't see anything wrong with preferring them or saying they're more fun. People have different preferences after all, but to claim it's more realistic in any fashion is absurd.

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

For anyone interested how ridiculous GTA V's driving can feel if you've downloaded the latest update to get the Valentine's Day Massacre pack to get the Roosevelt (A 1920s/1930s era sedan) it turns as sharp, accelerates and brakes just as good as any sports car.

Real life cars don't make corners like they're stiff wooden boxes being pushed along the ground either. I've driven plenty of cars from gutless 4 cylinders to high performance V8 sedans and apart from the exaggerated bodyroll GTA IV is much closer to real life than GTA V is.

Cars in GTA IV actually feel like they've got suspension and react differently to different surface changes. GTA V is the complete opposite where everything feels stiff and rigid. I bet if I drove a car up a gutter it would be more like what's in GTA IV rather than GTA V where they behave like there's no gutter in their way.

GTA V's driving is in no way realistic. I don't see anything wrong with preferring them or saying they're more fun. People have different preferences after all, but to claim it's more realistic in any fashion is absurd.

Umm, I see what you are saying, I been able to look at it and you're right but the turns in GTA IV aren't really close to real life either, and I'm saying this just because I just drove my car to see if the turns were like the one V's and no they weren't.

As for the corners in GTA IV, the turns you make are very slippery and take up too much space like if you're trying to make a U turn as opposed to real cars take an exact of space to make corners.

Now I'll be honest the driving IV doesn't feel that natural but it does manage to give you that sense which is good for a game. But by no means is GTA 5 bad at it's handling because is almost just as fun IV's and by customizing the car you can give actual feel of suspension in it. But to be honest I feel that driving in GTA 5 fits to its environment and GTA 4's handling wouldn't have, the same goes with IV's handling, it fits it's own environment. So both games handling are good at vehicle handling.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

I don't think GTA V's driving is as "arcadish" as what some people say, but I still and probably will always prefer what's in GTA IV. What you say about the environments is true. GTA V is more fast paced so it suits the wide and open streets of LS aswell as the long, wide open roads of Blaine County.

LC is full of tight and narrow streets so something that's a little more technical is required IMO.

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

I don't think GTA V's driving is as "arcadish" as what some people say, but I still and probably will always prefer what's in GTA IV. What you say about the environments is true. GTA V is more fast paced so it suits the wide and open streets of LS aswell as the long, wide open roads of Blaine County.

LC is full of tight and narrow streets so something that's a little more technical is required IMO.

I can agree with that. But I like both them equally IMO.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

You are correct when you say that the driving in GTA IV is closer to how its is in real life but I personally dont hate or love how it changed in GTA V.

I liked to drive in GTA IV (raced more than anything else in MP) and at first it was a challenge trying to get used to all the cars and how they reacted, but at times in GTA IV I just wanted to mess about with the car which you couldn't really do in my opinion as you always had to be concentrating and focused on a braking spot, acceleration point etc. Even though it is more realistic, at times I think that did take away from some of the enjoyment for me during missions where you would be in the car for a period of time.

As for GTA V, I said it does feel more fun to drive but at the same time I think they went to far to the other side of the spectrum with it. Like I said even though at times you had to focus etc when driving in GTA IV with GTA V it feels like I dont have to pay attention for the most part as I know that I can avoid a car at the last minute by a quick flick of the dualshock and a Coupe will act like a Formula 1 car. Personally its more fun to be in the car for a longer of period of time in GTA V, but I would like it if in GTA VI they reeled it back abit and try to get it somewhere inbetween what GTA IV and GTA V gave us.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

I really like the driving in IV, but much like V, I hated it at first. I remember playing IV for the first time and just slamming into everything, as I was so used to the 3D era handling. It was pretty God damned annoying. Eventually, the handling/physics grew on me, as I progressively got better at maneuvering through traffic, estimating braking before turns, etc.. Escaping from the cops in GTA had never felt more rewarding.

Then V comes out, and it's the same old song and dance, again I was disappointed. Everything just seemed to handle too well, and cutting corners just wasn't the same as it was in IV. But, here I am, almost 2 months later, and I find myself spending more time on the highway in Blaine County dicing through traffic at 100+ mph than I do anything else. To me, it's just as satisfying as hanging sharp turns through Algonquin with the pigs on your heels.

There's pros/cons to the driving in both games, but it's not impossible to appreciate each for what they are. Having said that, IV definitely has a more realistic feel, but we're talking about GTA here. Is there anything realistic about any GTA game?

This people, this!!! He is actually right. Although I haven't found anything in GTA V that resembles the handling that came with the Sultan RS, I've taken to driving the Carbonizarre along some pretty windy mountainous roads between Vinewood and Blaine County. I thank this man for bringing together two very polarized sides. You know, I wish at least one other person besides myself could recognize this guy. Kudos mate

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

I really like the driving in IV, but much like V, I hated it at first. I remember playing IV for the first time and just slamming into everything, as I was so used to the 3D era handling. It was pretty God damned annoying. Eventually, the handling/physics grew on me, as I progressively got better at maneuvering through traffic, estimating braking before turns, etc.. Escaping from the cops in GTA had never felt more rewarding.

Then V comes out, and it's the same old song and dance, again I was disappointed. Everything just seemed to handle too well, and cutting corners just wasn't the same as it was in IV. But, here I am, almost 2 months later, and I find myself spending more time on the highway in Blaine County dicing through traffic at 100+ mph than I do anything else. To me, it's just as satisfying as hanging sharp turns through Algonquin with the pigs on your heels.

There's pros/cons to the driving in both games, but it's not impossible to appreciate each for what they are. Having said that, IV definitely has a more realistic feel, but we're talking about GTA here. Is there anything realistic about any GTA game?

This people, this!!! He is actually right. Although I haven't found anything in GTA V that resembles the handling that came with the Sultan RS, I've taken to driving the Carbonizarre along some pretty windy mountainous roads between Vinewood and Blaine County. I thank this man for bringing together two very polarized sides. You know, I wish at least one other person besides myself could recognize this guy. Kudos mate

I feel like both games have good handling IMO

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

I like IV handling much more than V. V is just too brainless for me. But the one thing I HATE about IV driving is the laughable suspension. Try riding into a pothole on a motorcycle and you'll slingshot 20 feet into the air.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by StingrayX, 14 February 2014 - 10:02 PM.

The only thing V is more realistic at, from my experience, is... not going to lie there isn't really anything I can think of.
From my experience, IV is more like driving in real life. The lack of weight shifting in V is odd because if you observe the way cars steer in real life, you'll see body roll is prevelant -- boatyness in other words, lol.

You've never been behind the wheel of a car nor observed one have you? You cannot say all cars are easy to turn and you cannot say cars slipped when they turned in IV because that is subjective. In the real world, if you are speeding hard into a corner and then steer, you will feel some slip most of the time and you will too in IV, precisely that is the only time you would in IV. When you drive like a normal NPC in IV, turning is easy. Same in real life if you turn like a safe driver. But you are saying it is unrealistic for a car to slip whilst turning in IV but you are probably basing that off of an observation that involved said car in IV speeding. Comparing that to turning into a corner safely in real life is rubbish.

And in real life, try to steer into a corner at a high speed in a basic car, muscle car, or heavy luxury car. It will slip. Of course Ferrari's can, but not always depending on the conditions, have more grip and slip, as well as some other modern performance cars that aren't really torquey like AMG's or Continental GT's, but comparing those to an average car in IV? How ludicrous.

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

You've never been behind the wheel of a car nor observed one have you? You cannot say all cars are easy to turn and you cannot say cars slipped when they turned in IV because that is subjective. In the real world, if you are speeding hard into a corner and then steer, you will feel some slip most of the time and you will too in IV, precisely that is the only time you would in IV. When you drive like a normal NPC in IV, turning is easy. Same in real life if you turn like a safe driver. But you are saying it is unrealistic for a car to slip whilst turning in IV but you are probably basing that off of an observation that involved said car in IV speeding. Comparing that to turning into a corner safely in real life is rubbish.

And in real life, try to steer into a corner at a high speed in a basic car, muscle car, or heavy luxury car. It will slip. Of course Ferrari's can, but not always depending on the conditions, have more grip and slip, as well as some other modern performance cars that aren't really torquey like AMG's or Continental GT's, but comparing those to an average car in IV? How ludicrous.

Please read my other response because you clearly haven't seen it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users