Quantcast

» «
Photo

kill the store clerk and empty the register yourself.....

41 replies to this topic
BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

The flaws in the robberies are...

You get an instant wanted level when you point the gun at the clerk.  Why?  Unless the clerk calls the cops,  another NPC is close by and witnesses it or you shoot your gun you shouldn't get anything.

You only drop 1 star when taking off your mask or switching disquises.  Makes no sense.  Once my mask is off how he hell do they know its me?  Nobody saw my face.

Killing the clerk with a silenced gun still gives me a wanted level.  :/

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

What's the rush? The cops are never there by the time you run out of the shop...then all you have to do is drive around the corner and take the mask off...1 star left isn't even an issue then...

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

I usually shoot the clerk on the leg or shoulder because I ever had a bad experienced with him shotting a shotgun on my back and killed me on the scene..

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Do you people not use masks to lower your wanted level?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Not me lol I hate masks

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

The flaws in the robberies are...

You get an instant wanted level when you point the gun at the clerk.  Why?  Unless the clerk calls the cops,  another NPC is close by and witnesses it or you shoot your gun you shouldn't get anything.

You only drop 1 star when taking off your mask or switching disquises.  Makes no sense.  Once my mask is off how he hell do they know its me?  Nobody saw my face.

Killing the clerk with a silenced gun still gives me a wanted level.  :/

If you could rob a store without getting stars it would be pretty rediculous. And they would still have a desciption of your skin color and clothing. Not like your face is the only identifying thing.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

i just heard a rumor and decided to try it. if you shoot the clerk with a silenced pistol and then go up the the register and press the right d pad you can empty it yourself. you get a 3 star but you get out faster and if you're robbing the gas station on the northeast part of LS you can hide behind the building next to the convenience store and the cops won't find you even with a 3 star.

you get less money.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Just punch him and you can do the same thing while still keeping two stars.

Hamsterbaffle
  • Hamsterbaffle

Princeps

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Not me lol I hate masks

Masks seem to make me bald when I take them off.

trueguitarist95
  • trueguitarist95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Not me lol I hate masks

Masks seem to make me bald when I take them off.

Same here, it's very annoying. That's why I just take off my glasses now. I hope R* fixes this bug at some point, but they have more important things to fix in this game.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

But an extra star means some additional RP.  And when you have a helicopter as you rob a store, it makes getting rid of a 3 star quite easily.  

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

If you could rob a store without getting stars it would be pretty rediculous. And they would still have a desciption of your skin color and clothing. Not like your face is the only identifying thing.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get any stars period.  I'm saying the way you get stars isn't sensible.  Sometimes peds are standing outside so it makes sense to get a star in that case but when there are no witnesses and the clerk cant call them bcuz his hands are up you shouldn't get stars.  Only when you leave without shooting him should he be able to call them.

How do they even get that description if there are no witnesses and you shot the clerk?  Also,  if they can still know its you by your skin and clothes then the mask is pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users