Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

Poor glitching phaggot troll

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 10 November 2013 - 06:41 PM.

...No wait, I really want to know how you accidentally shoot someones car 15 times and manage to blow it up.
What, were you trying to ward the car off with your gun? Was it 15 warning shots?

You cannot read? Or you lack common sense? He said he accidentally blew the car up. He wanted to kill the person in it, and the vehicle blew up. It has happened to me numerous times, but a few ignorant people that defend bad sport seem to forget this.
Lol what a retard, people like this deserve to be in bs servers.

So if he wanted to kill the person in the car but knew destroying the car will create bs points why not wait til the mathafaka gets out the car? Oh the vehicle just blows up itself huh? What about the 15 ,FIFTEEN, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. ACCIDENTAL shots hahahahahahahaha

Der dur dur duhhh

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

they will never fix it..

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

they will never fix it..

That's because it was never broken :p

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Seriously... I have not blown up a single personal vehicle for 4 days, I blow one up today by accident (I shot the roof of a f*cking SUV with like 15 bullets and the car exploded, not even a AP pistol) and now I'm a bad sport for 4 days? I thought it got reset every day/session, worst part is there is no one in the lobbies, I clicked find new session 5+ times now, puts me in a lobby either alone, or with 1-2 other people, taking the piss now

You thought it got reset every day/session.

So it wasn't just one vehicle, you've been doing it a fair bit, but relied on a points reset to put you in the clear.

Stop blowing up people's cars, or have fun in the bad sport servers.

The only "bug" in the system is when the game has an error and thinks you exited a mission prematurely - I've had this a couple of times and still never been in a bad sport server, I've also accidentally blown up another players car (grenade mistake) and still haven't ended in those servers. So if you get marked as a bad sport - then you're doing things you really aren't supposed to - as much as I love driving to Mors to pickup my car again - I'd rather get shot through the windscreen.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

...No wait, I really want to know how you accidentally shoot someones car 15 times and manage to blow it up.

What, were you trying to ward the car off with your gun? Was it 15 warning shots?

You cannot read? Or you lack common sense? He said he accidentally blew the car up. He wanted to kill the person in it, and the vehicle blew up. It has happened to me numerous times, but a few ignorant people that defend bad sport seem to forget this.

Yep accidents happen.

But one car blowing up doesn't put you in a bad sport server.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 10 November 2013 - 07:45 PM.

How do you accidentally shoot someone's car?

I meant I accidentally blew it up, how am I supposed to know that shooting the roof of a car with less than half a mag of a silenced combat pistol will blow a f*cking car up? It was a friends car too with 60% armour... So unless there is a f*cking fuel tank on the roof or the roof is made of explosives this should not happen

So despite the fact there are TWO Ammunation shooting ranges on the map where you could conveniently do this target practice with no risk of bad sport label, the logical reason why you decided it was easier to do this in FM was because..........? :miranda:

*is vaguely wondering how many BS lobby gankers are complaining in this thread*

edit: CReaper210 has apparently done an excellent job of explaining this. In which case OP, you're learning that there are consequences for your actions.  Just because GTAO is an open rpg crime world, doesn't give you license in FM to go all Chuck Norris on other players.  Especially if you're into playing the revenge game.

If you challenged that other ganker in a TDM, you would've completely eliminated the risk of being branded BS. There's a reason why R* put the TDM mission markers on the map you know....... :lol:

If you think being branded BS sucks, then stop f*cking blowing up other ppl's sh*t in FM. Regardless of whether they f*cked with you or not.  Because doing so is f*cking st000pid as you've now obviously learned.

If someone f*cks with you in the future, then be mature enough to walk away and/or change sessions.  Or face the consequences and quit crying like a little bitch. :rol:

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 10 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Bad sport should be removed.  A friend and I were driving each others cars on  a mission we both hit a jump landed in water so we both get bad sport.  I drove my car into a titan the back door was open then the titan blows up so he gets bad sport again.  And now I have to think twice about destroying tanks buzzards jets and cop cars.  The persons who thought that up should wear a dunce cap to work and post an apology in their dunce caps to all the players live on you tube for creating the dumbest thing ever in a game.  I did 2 days if it happens again I'm deleting both characters and moving on. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

Yep accidents happen.

But one car blowing up doesn't put you in a bad sport server.

Yeah, but this just shows yet another way that the BS system is flawed and should be removed or changed.

Lol what a retard, people like this deserve to be in bs servers.

So if he wanted to kill the person in the car but knew destroying the car will create bs points why not wait til the mathafaka gets out the car? Oh the vehicle just blows up itself huh? What about the 15 ,FIFTEEN, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. ACCIDENTAL shots hahahahahahahaha

Der dur dur duhhh

And if they don't get out of the car? From my experience, that is the case MOST of the time. People just drive around in their car and shoot me. What do you do then? UGH HUR DURRRR WHAT?

You're an idiot. Not everyone plays the way you think, or want them to.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Passive mode should have there own lobby!! I get irritated when players have a tank and constantly kills me and when I get a chance to finally destroy his tank they respawn in passive mode like cowards and as soon as you stop running then over they get another tank and start talking sh*t I don't let it get to me but damn I don't want to leave the session like a b**** and recive msgs from them talking sh*t!! I know I can go on passive mode too but I don't want to I stand my ground! There should be a way for then not to go on passive mode as soon as they start to shoot they have to quit the session and join another session to be able to get on passive mode

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by marco-polo, 11 November 2013 - 11:44 AM.

A guy kept spawn-killing me in his sandking, so i popped his tyres and he disappears for enough time to get a car.. Chase after him, 3 shots and bang..bye bye bad guy - warning.

Someone can repeatably cheap shot you but the moment you do something back...?

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

I got warned for blowing someone vehicle up, he was following me, shooting at me... blew that mess up. Yes the Bad Sport system is broken

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

ITT: tards who dont think youd be justified in shooting any car a player is driving.

Guy comes at you in his car and is trying to driveby you.. so you lock on the player and start shooting.. but recoil sends a bunch of shots into his car instead.. his car being damaged already from doing this to other people, it blows up. Repeat X number of times until you have bad sport... mixed with things like being booted out by kids because you beat them or losing your connection a couple times in a mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users