Photo

I rage quit gta -_- until bad sports is fixed

42 replies to this topic
DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Seriously... I have not blown up a single personal vehicle for 4 days, I blow one up today by accident (I shot the roof of a f*cking SUV with like 15 bullets and the car exploded, not even a AP pistol) and now I'm a bad sport for 4 days? I thought it got reset every day/session, worst part is there is no one in the lobbies, I clicked find new session 5+ times now, puts me in a lobby either alone, or with 1-2 other people, taking the piss now

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

cool story bro... isn't true anyway

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Im pretty sure it doesn't get reset... But you can build up good sport by doing jobs and races etc.

If I blow up a few PV I do a sh*t ton of races and jobs.. Never been to BS and im always considered good sport.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hey dipsh*t, here's your problem...

I shot the roof of a f*cking SUV with like 15 bullets and the car exploded, not even a AP pistol) and now I'm a bad sport for 4 days?

• ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

How do you accidentally shoot someone's car?

• SocalZHP and DannyMan like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 10 November 2013 - 05:00 PM.

I think there are things you are not telling us, senor OP. 

This being said, next time please rage-quit in silence and just quit.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

...No wait, I really want to know how you accidentally shoot someones car 15 times and manage to blow it up.

What, were you trying to ward the car off with your gun? Was it 15 warning shots?

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

...No wait, I really want to know how you accidentally shoot someones car 15 times and manage to blow it up.

What, were you trying to ward the car off with your gun? Was it 15 warning shots?

• ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

He was trying to create a wind current, so the driver would get pneumonia and die.

• ThatRandomGuy42 and sslickk1 like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 November 2013 - 05:08 PM.

i did it to a guys bike the other day. after the asshat klled me while i was entering my garage during the cutscene. i went back out and he tried killing me again so i got out of my car and shot at him with my assault rifle. i killed him but one of the bullets hit his bike's gas tank and i got a bad sport warning. but yet he gets no warning for killing me while i'm entering my garage? lame.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Im pretty sure it doesn't get reset... But you can build up good sport by doing jobs and races etc.

If I blow up a few PV I do a sh*t ton of races and jobs.. Never been to BS and im always considered good sport.

This!

I've blown up around 60 PV's. At least 5 a day. Once did 7 in 45 minutes. Never been a bad sport. Still a clean player.

I do however A LOT of races. Total is around 700 now. Never rage quit so I think this off sets the 'bad sport' for blowing up PV's.

lambo3500
  • lambo3500

Team Franklin

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Bad sport is dumb... Someone tried to run me over with their vehicle multiple times, got tired of it , blew his car up and they put me in bad sport lol. Its also dumb that they don't tell you what cars are personal vehicles, some are easy to spot such as chrome adders lol but swat truck, how am I suppose to know he glitched to make it personal.  :dontgetit:

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Bad sport is dumb... Someone tried to run me over with their vehicle multiple times, got tired of it , blew his car up and they put me in bad sport lol. Its also dumb that they don't tell you what cars are personal vehicles, some are easy to spot such as chrome adders lol but swat truck, how am I suppose to know he glitched to make it personal.  :dontgetit:

The key is thinking different.  I tried to explain this to my friend but his ADAH must prevent him from listening.

Shoot 1st explosion last.  Its not really rocket science.

So many confrontations can be dealt with by shooting or taking cover. But nOooOoo.    He just wants to start tossing out sticky bombs like its the 4th of July.  Then he sits there with a stupid look on his face when gets BS. 

So im sitting there thinking if hes deaf, blind and stupid.  What part of shoot 1st don't you understand..lol?

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

And now we have assholes glitching tanks and helicopters into their garages. You have to be extremely cautious now if you try to destroy a tank griefer. Bad sport is so broken that it's pathetic.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

And now we have assholes glitching tanks and helicopters into their garages. You have to be extremely cautious now if you try to destroy a tank griefer. Bad sport is so broken that it's pathetic.

^This needs to be seriously fixed...

But, on the bright side you can just avoid silly tanks by driving away.  I mean, it is only a silly tank.

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

I meant I accidentally blew it up, how am I supposed to know that shooting the roof of a car with less than half a mag of a silenced combat pistol will blow a f*cking car up? It was a friends car too with 60% armour... So unless there is a f*cking fuel tank on the roof or the roof is made of explosives this should not happen

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Honestly doing missions and races offsets the bad sport system. I blow up at least 2 cars for every couple hours I play. But that's not the only thing I do. I race alot. I still get good sport rewards of 1k every now and then. You're obviously just f*cking around in free mode just blowing sh*t up nonstop without doing enough other stuff to offset the asshat stuff you do.

On that note BS is still stupid. Why is it any of their business if we blow up PVs. We pay the claim anyway...

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Honestly doing missions and races offsets the bad sport system. I blow up at least 2 cars for every couple hours I play. But that's not the only thing I do. I race alot. I still get good sport rewards of 1k every now and then. You're obviously just f*cking around in free mode just blowing sh*t up nonstop without doing enough other stuff to offset the asshat stuff you do.
On that note BS is still stupid. Why is it any of their business if we blow up PVs. We pay the claim anyway...

bad sport should only happen if you can't afford to pay the full amount

And yeah, I mess about in free roam with friends, I have everything I need, no need to level up or get any money, but why should me playing the way I like to play-messing in free roam with friends affect my gameplay in a bad way? Just because I don't like doing races or missions a lot, I farmed them like hell to get to my level and money, and now I'm simply done with them because I swear I have done every mission in this game at least 5 times now, it's just boring and I don't see why I should be punished for this...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

bad sport should only happen if you can't afford to pay the full amount

And yeah, I mess about in free roam with friends, I have everything I need, no need to level up or get any money, but why should me playing the way I like to play-messing in free roam with friends affect my gameplay in a bad way? Just because I don't like doing races or missions a lot, I farmed them like hell to get to my level and money, and now I'm simply done with them because I swear I have done every mission in this game at least 5 times now, it's just boring and I don't see why I should be punished for this...

No, it should not only effect players who can't afford it. Why?

Que the noob who glitched millions of dollars Herp A Derping around with sticky bombs all day long...lol

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Because players are dumb and need to be controlled.  Its actually R* fault for allowing so many explosives to be carried at once. 25 sticky bombs?  Who the f*ck can anyone carry that many?

But without any punishment players go full retard and sticky bomb everything all day every day. Which sound really stupid and looks really stupid. 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Bad Sport makes this game pointless. Might as well just go trade your game in for something else.

• %#@^ you likes this

dethbydeception
  • dethbydeception

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by dethbydeception, 10 November 2013 - 06:04 PM.

I always lol at people that say "I blew up one pv in self defense now I'm bad sport!!!"

No you didn't. You blew up like 10 in a row or quit in the middle of a bunch of missions. I've probably blown up 50 pv and have never been in bad sport. I don't go around blowing peoples vehicles up or greifing. I play the game, do missions and if someone is f*cking with me then yeah I'll blow their pv up. As long as you're not constantly doing it and you're still being a good sport in missions, then you won't get bad sport.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

I always lol at people that say "I blew up one pv in self defense now I'm bad sport!!!"

No you didn't. You blew up like 10 in a row or quit in the middle of a bunch of missions. I've probably blown up 50 pv and have never been in bad sport. I don't go around blowing peoples vehicles up or greifing. I play the game, do missions and if someone is f*cking with me then yeah I'll blow their pv up. As long as you're not constantly doing it and you're stilling being a good sport in missions, then you won't get bad sport.

This^....  Same goes for me.

I love seeing kiddies driving around sticky bombing everything they see.  Blowing up PV and themselves like they are totally incapable of shooting anything.  Just sticky bombs all day until BANG, the dunce cap pops up...lol

I always think, theres the next bitch on the GTA forums complaining about how he didn't do anything wrong.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

I think there are things you are not telling us, senor OP. 

This being said, next time please rage-quit in silence and just quit.

I'm sure u have a new cock to suck .

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

You cannot read? Or you lack common sense? He said he accidentally blew the car up. He wanted to kill the person in it, and the vehicle blew up. It has happened to me numerous times, but a few ignorant people that defend bad sport seem to forget this.

• Lee Everett likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

You cannot read? Or you lack common sense? He said he accidentally blew the car up. He wanted to kill the person in it, and the vehicle blew up. It has happened to me numerous times, but a few ignorant people that defend bad sport seem to forget this.

Wasn't defending the system, just questioning the statement.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

"Is there something you're not telling me sir? A little honesty once in a while can be good for your conscience sir"

0_0.jpg

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

If someone has a bounty on their head, and you start shooting their car (and it blows up), are you entitled to bad sport? How do you know what the OP's situation was?

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

The bad sport system is taking the piss...i was put in the bs after heading to a race mission, i was waiting for the others and they just kicked me out of the race for f*ck all...now am hearing your not allowed to blow the city up, well hello its GTA not Disneyland in paris.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

1. Ah Ha
2. Learn to use critical thinking ie "is this car I'm shooting 15 times their personal vehicle." Signs: personalized plate, wheels, tinted windows etc
3. Hope you learned your lesson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users