Photo

Early November is over...

37 replies to this topic
Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

All my friends have abandoned GTA Online because of the lack of new things to do. Rockstar IS dropping the ball.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hey! Let's be fair here. Rockstar hasn't kept any promises, not just the BB pack one.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

There are so many entitled whiners on this thread. It's still early November, hold your horses. Also, the dlc is free. I've never heard so many complaints about something free! And don't give me that "Rockstar promised" crap, they didn't promise you anything. They estimated that the dlc (or stimulus, or heists) would be ready at a certain time and they were wrong. That's what estimates are for, they provide some leeway.

They blatantly said early November and it is not coming out today which is last day of early November. So yes, they went against their word once again, even after their so called "fixed for character information loss" issue they were having.

Hey! Let's be fair here. Rockstar hasn't kept any promises, not just the BB pack one.

Indeed, but its the fact R* continues to do it even after all this time using excuses like information loss as a reason for not releasing anything. It just seems like they have 2 people working on the DLC and not a team like they should. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I hate to say this... but EA gives us actual dates for releases and more than often sticks with those dates.

I think Rockstar needs to get their heads out of their asses and realize that Online needs a lot of work, it's not just "We'll work on it when we have nothing else to do."

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I hate to say this... but EA gives us actual dates for releases <snip>

Let me stop you right there.

EA stick to deadlines most of the time, granted, but what they release on that deadline is often sub par.

Allow me to remind you of the Karkand expansion for BF3 that froze systems and another one of the expansions that was promised 5 new weapons and actually delivered none.

At least with R*, the content will contain what was advertised even if it may be weeks/months late.

Heists are coming.
Vehicles are coming.
Guns are coming.
Customisation items are coming.

Late, but they WILL arrive.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Pushing it?
They're most likely going through it with a fine-tooth comb to make sure you judgmental assholes don't have something to bitch and moan about on the forums 15 minutes after downloading it.

Would you like some coffee after you're finished riding Rockstar?

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

There are so many entitled whiners on this thread. It's still early November, hold your horses. Also, the dlc is free. I've never heard so many complaints about something free! And don't give me that "Rockstar promised" crap, they didn't promise you anything. They estimated that the dlc (or stimulus, or heists) would be ready at a certain time and they were wrong. That's what estimates are for, they provide some leeway.

They blatantly said early November and it is not coming out today which is last day of early November. So yes, they went against their word once again, even after their so called "fixed for character information loss" issue they were having.

Indeed, but its the fact R* continues to do it even after all this time using excuses like information loss as a reason for not releasing anything. It just seems like they have 2 people working on the DLC and not a team like they should. 

It's the end of what you consider arbitrarily to be early November. I assume you're breaking it down into early, mid, and late, which is fine but nobody said that's the way it's done. Companies use vague language for a reason. Nobody promised you anything.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

which is why rock star shouldn't make promises in the first place. They ALWAYS disappoint you with their outcome. Pretty sad really.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users