Early November is over...

37 replies to this topic
KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Anyone else disappointed R* couldn't keep their word about the Beach Bum Pack? Apparently early of the month means mid - late of the following month. Doubt we'll see this DLC till next year.  :bored:

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

DLC PREORDER CANCELLED

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Waaaahhhh! My free content hasn't been released yet!

GTA5 makes jokes about...being entitled.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

DLC PREORDER CANCELLED

In other situation this would go against, but what you said actually goes with what I said. If you could pre-order it, you might as cancel it because you won't ever see it.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Waaaahhhh! My free content hasn't been released yet!

GTA5 makes jokes about...being entitled.

the satire is one of my favorite reoccurring themes in GTA..it was a little scarce in gta 4 but there's so much of it in 5. 

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Oh, I have high hopes for this thread.

tumblr_mw19xzVkpF1sj14mjo1_400.gif

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

DLC PREORDER CANCELLED

In other situation this would go against, but what you said actually goes with what I said. If you could pre-order it, you might as cancel it because you won't ever see it.

XBOX LIVE REQUIRED UPDATE CANCELLED

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

DLC PREORDER CANCELLED

XBOX LIVE REQUIRED UPDATE CANCELLED

You must be a SP user then. ;)

Oh, I have high hopes for this thread.

Thank you for showing interest :)

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by Zonegamer, 10 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Anyone else disappointed R* couldn't keep their word about the Beach Bum Pack?

Yeah a little but I have patience and hopefully the beach bum pack DLC will arrive around mid November. Any time after is just pushing it considering that it was meant to be available since October.

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Pushing it?
They're most likely going through it with a fine-tooth comb to make sure you judgmental assholes don't have something to bitch and moan about on the forums 15 minutes after downloading it.
  • ThatRandomGuy42 and Ayes like this

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Considering all the issues the game has, I'm not surprised DLC is delayed.

It'll come when it's ready.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

My Momma always said: "Don't make promises you can't keep."

• ONEkingscar and Grottesca like this

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

It's going to be a mess when the beach bum pack consists of 15 new tattoos, 5 new haircuts, a new beard, two new vehicles and possibly 5 new missions/jobs.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

"In a few weeks or so."

How prophetic.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

http://www.examiner....-date-complaint

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

so their release date for the beach bum is yet another week. and that's not even the actual release date, it's the Timing when they say it's coming out jesus f*cking christ rockstar.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

just like the $500k. they said early October and people just started getting it.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Anyone else disappointed R* couldn't keep their word about the Beach Bum Pack? Apparently early of the month means mid - late of the following month. Doubt we'll see this DLC till next year.  :bored:

Here's a life tip. More importantly it's a practical business tip. When someone gives you an estimate, whether it's price or delivery/completion date, and it's anything other than an exact number, you can go ahead and round up.....a lot.

They said early November which means about the middle of the month. And if it gets pushed closer to Dec. well, that's just one public relations errrr community manager message on the newswire to say sorry or.....update...or something.

Don't be a consumer fool. Heck, don't be a general all around schmuck that believes every bit of marketing/PR/propaganda sh*t that's shoveled into your mouth.

Fact - DLC is coming. Fact - it's not available right now. Fact - They will alert us when it's ready to download.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I tend to read from that link that R* are nowhere near finished on Heists

Which is a little worrying.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

ah no we wont be seeing heists till December possibly even next year in January. Rockstar just dropped the ball big time. I have never seen such hate and complaints for a company like rockstar. It's pretty intense, does rockstar even know how much hate they are getting?

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

You reap what you sow.

And it doesn't really help when you make false promises..

As long as the DLC works, and adds value to the game, I'm cool with the wait, but if they release it and it sucks..well, 

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

ah no we wont be seeing heists till December possibly even next year in January. Rockstar just dropped the ball big time. I have never seen such hate and complaints for a company like rockstar. It's pretty intense, does rockstar even know how much hate they are getting?

Oh I'm positive that they do.

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Pushing it?
They're most likely going through it with a fine-tooth comb to make sure you judgmental assholes don't have something to bitch and moan about on the forums 15 minutes after downloading it.

this. omg, this. 

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by darkdayz, 10 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Yeah I was thinking the same. But this game is plagued with late releases of things. I don't mind waiting, but they should stop saying vague release dates because they never meet them. It's just setting expectations for the audience that can never be met. Like I said I don't mind waiting, but when they say early november, I expect it to be early november. It's a bit of a joke really, the service repeatedly misses it's supposed deadlines.

If it comes early into next week, that's ok. Any later and they have missed it AGAIN. I can't see what's so hard about just saying November - but then again, if they did, we'd probably see it in December.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

there always going past their deadlines, Sad thing is, Rockstar isn't reliable anymore. You cant trust them for sh*t. They hardly keep their word.

Safetytrousers
  • Safetytrousers

I bring flowers

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by Safetytrousers, 10 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

, does rockstar even know how much hate they are getting?

How much is that?

GTA V has sold somewhere around 29 million copies.

Please let me know this figure of how many people who bought the game have hate for Rockstar.

I bought the game for the story mode and I think I got my money's worth. Any entertainment I can get out of the online mode is a bonus for me. I wouldn't have cared if it didn't have an online mode.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm a locksmith and when I say at the beginning of next week or early next month among other promises, I have to keep that promise for reasons that I could possible lose the job. You guys can keep complaining that I'm complaining about the date they've promised, but as a avid PC GTA modder I can assure you adding those simple things is not that big of a task to do. Look at GT5 and how PD did their DLC. They make quality cars that are 20xs more time consuming then dinky GTA cars and some clothing bits, but they were pushing out DLC once every month along also not forgetting the maps they were creating that takes hours of man work. But R* continues to complain about reason they caused and they should've known before hand. Then delay important needs for the community. BBP is whatever, nice to have and I can live without it, but don't make a promise you can't keep. Its just getting old.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

They still have one week left :)

If next week also passes, then it will become Late November :)

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

thanks for the article

"We're working on bringing the Beach Bum update to everyone asap and should have an update on timing next week. Heists are also in the works and we should have an update on them soon - please stay tuned!"

How hard are they working to code in supposedly 300 new items clothes which are probably reskins, 4 cars which will probably handle like every other off-road car, and 2 new weapons which only serve to shoot people like every other gun? I'm not expecting much from this pack but saying that they're working hard on it is hilarious

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

There are so many entitled whiners on this thread. It's still early November, hold your horses. Also, the dlc is free. I've never heard so many complaints about something free! And don't give me that "Rockstar promised" crap, they didn't promise you anything. They estimated that the dlc (or stimulus, or heists) would be ready at a certain time and they were wrong. That's what estimates are for, they provide some leeway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users