Photo

Car Speedometer Petition For GTA 5/O

35 replies to this topic
prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

So I'm NOT the only one that wants this.

since GTA3, when I first step on a car...

huh? no speed meter??

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

I dont think it would help really.  The feeling of speed in this game would still be f*cked up.

Think about it.  At maximum speed, you barely pass vehicles on the highways.  Even then.  The notion of distance is just as f*cked up too.

6 miles from LS to Paletto Bay.  6.  miles.  therefore a city block is measured in inches and thus why cars max out at like 140.  Maybe if they changed it to say, 60 miles.  Or 30.  Or something, then a cars feeling of speed might balance itself out.

But this game needs a healthy helping of Forza/GT in it.  And more supercars.  And sports cars.  And muscle cars.  And offroad vehicles.  And lift kits for trucks/suvs.  

and stuff.  stuff that is the complete opposite or nerfs or removals.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

I would be happy with a simple number displaying the speed, but I'd prefer it more if it was full speedometer, showing things like:

• Gear
  • Speed
  • (Hand)brake usage
  • Damage display (showing the damaged area in red, when areas in good enough condition are green)

It could be hidden, of course.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

All I need is a digital speedometer, minimal. Also optional for people who don't want it.

When I race, I always check time. In Driver I always checked my speed. You obviously don't want to lose too much speed on turns if you're being chased by Adder freaks.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by dlow, 05 January 2014 - 12:09 PM.

I would also like to see a Speedometer added

Some of you have said you must use Franklins special ability to reach Max Speed in your car.........

How do you use the ability and can you use the ability Online ????

I have never really played the story mode,

I have been trying to break my own Speed record of 158.79 set in a Z type on a LONG 11 mile race with no traffic......I cant seem to beat it in anything no matter how perfect i make the run

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Probably not going to happen. It would further expose how sh*tty the driving physics are.

Dat tight 90º corner at 120km/h? Dat driver downshifting hitting the limiter everytime you brake?

I wouldn´t look at it anyway. Not needed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users