I was one of those few...

27 replies to this topic
Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

I was one of those few who migrated to Cod Ghosts just because all of my friends were gonna play that instead. Honestly, I f*cking hate ghosts. I've played it to a point where I wanna sell my digital copy. I understand GTA Online is broken, but jesus christ that means ghosts has to be a disaster of a game. I am now back to GTA Online, as are all my friends, and we're actually playing for more than an hour! Glad to be back. What did 1.05 change?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

You kids have horrible attention spans. "I've played it to a point where I wanna sell my digital copy" Its been out for 3 f*cking days.

• PaulDPearl, Scumbag_Dave and brooklyn718 like this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

You kids have horrible attention spans. "I've played it to a point where I wanna sell my digital copy" Its been out for 3 f*cking days.

3 Days? It's the 10th here.

5 days..

lalalalalalalalalal

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by Seanathon, 10 November 2013 - 07:47 AM.

This update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as the other fixes mentioned below:

• Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
  • Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
  • Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online

It changed nothing, so you are probably leaving again eh? See you next patch?

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

This update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as the other fixes mentioned below:

• Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
  • Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
  • Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online

It changed nothing, so you are probably leaving again eh?

No, honestly. The lag issues for me are horrible in ghosts. Killcams make it look like I'm a retarded player who shoots after 5 seconds of realizing an enemy is in front of him. The muting is f*cked up... How do you even mess up on the muting? The matchmaking is horrible... I always play with people from f*cking Brazil. So many things wrong with the game. Should have never bought it.

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

5 days*
17 years old*
Honestly dude, play it for yourself. If you like the damn game that mean's you're a miracle.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Lol sounds pretty bad. There is a deal in Canada right now where I can get COD:Ghosts for free if I trade in a used game(any value). Probably still wont do it haha.

• Luiisjoseda likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

5 days*
17 years old*
Honestly dude, play it for yourself. If you like the damn game that mean's you're a miracle.

Lol 17 years old IS a kid. You clearly just proved my point and I don't need to buy a game to know its going to be crap, I can tell from the last 5 games they have released.

• The Basher likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

welcome back idiots

• The Basher likes this

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

5 days*
17 years old*

Lol 17 years old IS a kid. You clearly just proved my point and I don't need to buy a game to know its going to be crap, I can tell from the last 5 games they have released.

Oh so you're one of those typical judge a book by it's cover kind of fa**ots huh?

ChineseCosmo
  • ChineseCosmo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

5 days*
17 years old*

Oh so you're one of those typical judge a book by it's cover kind of fa**ots huh?

dang look at u, a paragon of maturity

u really showed him
  • a20characterusername likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

to anyone else who is playing ghost and is reading this thread... seriously don't come back

be ghost and disappear

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

It is cods ghost.
It is dead and will now haunt shop shelves and float around people's bedrooms forever.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:04 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 10 November 2013 - 09:07 AM.

CoD Ghosts is pretty good. You get a pet guard dog German Shepherd after a kill streak of 5. I like the games where you have to hold and defend a position. Then me and my guard dog defend the position! It's really fun.

Riley_render_CoDG.png

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

I'm sorry to say that I also left GTAO to play some Ghost. Back to GTAO, I rather go without heist, beach bum and stimulus than to play that horrible lagfest of a game. If heist were available I would of never wasted $60 on crap of duty.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

You cant compare these 2 games.. Gta isnt a shooter you cant even crouch... its a crime/getaway game... heavily focused on the getaway aspect... theres no f*cken car chases in Ghosts unless its scripted in the linear story line... 

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by rovert, 10 November 2013 - 10:06 AM.

3dYNB0C.jpg

I promised myself I wouldn't cry! *snort *sniff

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

5 days*
17 years old*

dang look at u, a paragon of maturity

u really showed him

Damn, you have to learn your grammar.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Lol the irony.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

How can anyone keep wasting their cash on COD every year?

Buy game... Then buy the season pass, its like over $100 for the same sh*t every f*ckin year.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

I might get Ghosts for PS4, I'm still waiting to see if the internet connection it better with PS4. If not, I'm avoiding it at all costs because the only COD I never had issues with was WaW. Played that for days and bought all the DLC. Best CoD ever. Every CoD after that went down hill with issues after issues to the point BO2 wouldn't even connect when I joined online ever. It was unplayable and when I did connect after 50 times of trying the lag was horrendous. Like OP said about the Kill-cam. Made me look like a retard.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 10 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

I might get Ghosts for PS4, I'm still waiting to see if the internet connection it better with PS4. If not, I'm avoiding it at all costs because the only COD I never had issues with was WaW. Played that for days and bought all the DLC. Best CoD ever. Every CoD after that went down hill with issues after issues to the point BO2 wouldn't even connect when I joined online ever. It was unplayable and when I did connect after 50 times of trying the lag was horrendous. Like OP said about the Kill-cam. Made me look like a retard.

If you have the PS3 game you can upgrade to PS4 for $10. Same for the Xbox version. BF4 also has the same deal.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

If you have the PS3 game you can upgrade to PS4 for $10. Same for the Xbox version. BF4 also has the same deal.

Thats a digital copy though, you can't resell it and that ends up making the game $70 instead of $60.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Lol seriously though, what were you expecting? It's cod ffs. Go here, shoot this, go there shoot that, gogogogo, shoot more and finally shoot some more with a different gun. I doubt they even changed the gun sound effects from mw2. Maybe faster health regen lol

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

My question is, are you playing these games to satisfy a fix? Why compare the two? And why all the expectation? GTA Online is what it is same as COD ghosts. I care not for mass kill/spawn rinse repeat methods, which is why I prefer a coop experience.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

My question is, are you playing these games to satisfy a fix? Why compare the two? And why all the expectation? GTA Online is what it is same as COD ghosts. I care not for mass kill/spawn rinse repeat methods, which is why I prefer a coop experience.

Co op ftw!

Farcry 3 co op was dope but too short

Gta has been awesome in terms of co op

ChineseCosmo
  • ChineseCosmo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by ChineseCosmo, 11 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

Damn, you have to learn your grammar.

ur not supposed to stick an apostrophe in the possessive form of its u only do that w/ contractions.

haha got u dingus, suck my nutss

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

5 days*
17 years old*

If the words you have chosen to use and your age are indicative of your "cover", then I don't blame him for judging you. I'd put money on him being dead-on, too. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users