Quantcast

» «
Photo

Personal Fare missions don't show up!

3 replies to this topic
3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

So I bought that Taxi place thing and I knew about the personal fare thing, you get a call from the business and you do a series of missions. But after three days (real life, only days I've played which was Mon. Tue. and today), and a week passed in the game, maybe more. I get no call or anything from the business! Hailp!

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Stay on, Franklin. It usually comes up I believe when you are at a distance from its location.

When I purchased the hen house. I did not get a call to go and do any jobs for a long time. I had a saved file with Franklin close to the Hen house and I was swimming for weeks to build Franklin's lung stats. It was not until I left the area or got a distance away (close to the biker bar off PO-HYW) they called to drive a booze truck.

With that I thought, I test this ownership missions out. So I saved that file (didn't do the truck drive) re-loaded the file I had before taking Franklin swimming to build lung stat's and I hijacked a car once the file loaded and started driving off. They called straight away as I was around the area heading to Hookies? Or whatever that biker bar is off the PO-HYW.

I'm not sure if it actually does effect being on the character and close to the businesses purchased and side missions calls. It was the same job: booze truck delivery.

It could of been because I was getting close to the delivery truck area to pick it up they call as the drive is a beat the clock drive & no damage type of situation. Try test that out maybe?? Stay away at distance or my theory could be wrong? I didn't and won't purchase any businesses in GTA5 when I seen the hen house wouldn't open. Looked up and seen none you buy are open. Only the golf course, airport hanger, boat slip & submarine docks.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I've gotten the call only twice but both times it was when I was in the general vicinity of Michaels house (that side of town)

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

I've gotten the call only twice but both times it was when I was in the general vicinity of Michaels house (that side of town)

Thanks that helped. i reloaded a old save and bought the business again then went and did a mission and drove around a bit but nothing. then got on here and read this so i went and parked in front of michaels house and within 2-3 minutes i got the popup. hope its as easy for everyone else having this problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users