[Spoilers] About Johnny Klebbitz...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

OK I am back. and in this one I will be doing what if Johnny Klebbitz lived. So as you all should know Johnny gets killed by Trevor Phillips in GTA V but what if he lived. well here it is he would probably still stay with the lost also meaning that Ashley terry and clay would live. This would mean that johnny  would still run the bike club and I think that by the end of the game johnny would start a war with the police department and Trevor Michael and franklin would get a call from the chief of police asking for help from them. So they have to all meet up and drive down to the police building where johnny terry and clay would be. At the end of the mission it shows Michael shooting terry dead franklin shooting clay dead and finally Trevor points his gun [pistol] at Johnny's head saying that he's had enough of the losts sh*t finally ending johnny with a shot to the head. Thank you for reading this post I will be doing any requests.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

He would quit the biker life and dedicate his life to clean the shoes of the habitants of Sandy Shores.

• universetwisters likes this

gtaliveordie
  • gtaliveordie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

He would quit the biker life and dedicate his life to clean the shoes of the habitants of Sandy Shores.

lol

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

I think Johnny Klebitz was going to be one of the antagonists of the game but I think it was too much writing for Rockstar that they over rushed it and decided to kill him because honestly his dead didnt even make sense and he was out of character. No way Johnny would get back with Ashley and take sh*t from Trevor. COME ON!

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

I think Johnny Klebitz was going to be one of the antagonists of the game but I think it was too much writing for Rockstar that they over rushed it and decided to kill him because honestly his dead didnt even make sense and he was out of character. No way Johnny would get back with Ashley and take sh*t from Trevor. COME ON!

He became a meth addict. You're not you when you're on meth.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Rehab

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

he became a meth junkie... and im super happy that they ended him!

hated him, hated the character, the story, the lost and damned dlc, i hated all of that!

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Things and people change, sh*t it was five years since the events of the Alderney Chapter and sh*t has changed a lot, I mean; Things got really messy.

Does anybody here remember what happened to Victor Vance?

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

No. The truth is Rockstar had some sh*tty writer I mean seriously what was the point of including the lost when they only came out in the intro? What was all this sh*t in the articles that "Trevor has a big feud with The Lost" they made us seem to believe that The Lost was a big part of Trevor's story, but NO it was just the first mission and the rest was helping out the FIB.

Rockstar had plans for each characters story, Trevor with The Lost, Franklin with Chamberlain Families, and Michael with more family missions. Either the game would be too large and they didnt have the budget for that or they were just lazy. I mean come on, only 69 missions?

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Look at his body after Trevor kills him. His brains are exposed.
This would mean either
A) He's a vegetable
B) He's dead
Also, caskets presumably containing Clay, Terry, Johnny and other lost members appear in a mission. This means
A) His body was never found and there's a small chance he's alive
B) He's dead

I'm thinking he's dead. However, there is a chance that he could return. How? Two words.
Undead Nightmare.
John Marston came back from the dead for Undead Nightmare, so why not Johnny Klebitz?
I believe there could be a chance of that since Johnny may be the modern day reincarnation of John. Both were betrayed, both are outlaws, both are named John, both are dead and Trevor may even hint at Johnny being ready for an undead return in the style of John Marston when he calls the Lost's leader "cowboy", and John Marston is somewhat of a "cowboy"...
As unlikely as it is, I'm hoping for The Lost & Undead as a GTA V DLC...

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by Zodape, 10 November 2013 - 03:07 AM.

GTA V has the best missions out of any other game in the franchise. Quality over quantity.

This would mean either
A) He's a vegetable
B) He's dead
Also, caskets presumably containing Clay, Terry, Johnny and other lost members appear in a mission. This means
B) He's dead

I'm thinking he's dead. However, there is a chance that he could return. How? Two words.
Undead Nightmare.
John Marston came back from the dead for Undead Nightmare, so why not Johnny Klebitz?
I believe there could be a chance of that since Johnny may be the modern day reincarnation of John. Both were betrayed, both are outlaws, both are named John, both are dead and Trevor may even hint at Johnny being ready for an undead return in the style of John Marston when he calls the Lost's leader "cowboy", and John Marston is somewhat of a "cowboy"...

And then Trevor would stomp his head again.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

GTA V has the best missions out of any other game in the franchise. Quality over quantity.

This would mean either
A) He's a vegetable
B) He's dead
B) He's dead

Undead Nightmare.

And then Trevor would stomp his head again.
I'd be cool with that. I just want to kill zombies lol

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by 018361, 10 November 2013 - 03:28 AM.

If he had somehow survived the attack by Trevor I think he would have gotten himself cleaned up, quit the gang, and would go MIA as a criminal. Pull what Michael did and retire. Since he would have been unconscious or on the way to hospital Terry and Clay would likely still be dead since he couldn't intervene. Ashley feeling guilty keeps doing more and more drugs to try and kill the pain and eventually overdoses as stated in a radio news report. Johnny still rides bikes, but not in gangs since it is his preferred method of transport. He lives each day regretting his decision to do drugs and feels responsible for the death of not only Terry and Clay, but Ashley as well. This would put him into a depressed state and I mean really depressed. The atmosphere in the area he lives has to represent it. From the music to the weather, environment and everything in between. Make him seem naturally depressed. Instead of making him say how depressed he is in conversation, make it like he is thinking about those things while doing something he likes like riding his bike. Emphasize that he is thinking about these things by using one of those echo filters like what happened to CJ when he first comes home and picks up the picture of his moms. Except make it so that when he is in this state of deep thought he pays no attention to where he is going or how he is driving as the task at hand just comes natural to him from years of riding and he is in a " zoned out " state. After the bulk of the story and things start to get better, IF they get better, be sure to represent it by making gradual changes to the weather, radio, and atmosphere in general. Maybe they start playing happier tunes on the radio and the weather becomes more happy and sunny with only the occasional thunderstorm or blizzard. Make it similar to mafia 2 where the sad time is snowy and gloomy and then after a while the atmosphere becomes more upbeat and happy. With more sunshine and better weather in general. They need to have a score with lyrics like in RDR to help represent the thoughts of the character and the mood of the current moment as well. Like Far away in RDR. There wasn't any of that in the main story of GTA V and I felt that if it were there it would have helped in story development. 

Edit: Also, at all those saying that johnny is 100% confirmed dead. Yes, I understand that Trevor had a small sliver of brain on his boot that was about the side of a single potato chip, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is dead. Heck, there is a girl in real life who is living without half her brain so if the paramedics got to him quick enough they could have saved him. I know it's just wishful thinking, but there is a chance that he may still be alive and honestly I really hope he is because as it stands that whole scene was a big unjustified F-You from R* to the TLAD fans. He doesn't have to be a zombie and then can make him being alive cannon again with some creative thinking.  

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

OK I am back. and in this one I will be doing what if Johnny Klebbitz lived. So as you all should know Johnny gets killed by Trevor Phillips in GTA V but what if he lived. well here it is he would probably still stay with the lost also meaning that Ashley terry and clay would live. This would mean that johnny  would still run the bike club and I think that by the end of the game johnny would start a war with the police department and Trevor Michael and franklin would get a call from the chief of police asking for help from them. So they have to all meet up and drive down to the police building where johnny terry and clay would be. At the end of the mission it shows Michael shooting terry dead franklin shooting clay dead and finally Trevor points his gun [pistol] at Johnny's head saying that he's had enough of the losts sh*t finally ending johnny with a shot to the head. Thank you for reading this post I will be doing any requests.

If he lived, he would have had NO part in V.
No lines,no action, no Johnny.
End of.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

If he had somehow survived the attack by Trevor I think he would have gotten himself cleaned up, quit the gang, and would go MIA as a criminal. Pull what Michael did and retire. Since he would have been unconscious or on the way to hospital Terry and Clay would likely still be dead since he couldn't intervene. Ashley feeling guilty keeps doing more and more drugs to try and kill the pain and eventually overdoses as stated in a radio news report. Johnny still rides bikes, but not in gangs since it is his preferred method of transport. He lives each day regretting his decision to do drugs and feels responsible for the death of not only Terry and Clay, but Ashley as well. This would put him into a depressed state and I mean really depressed. The atmosphere in the area he lives has to represent it. From the music to the weather, environment and everything in between. Make him seem naturally depressed. Instead of making him say how depressed he is in conversation, make it like he is thinking about those things while doing something he likes like riding his bike. Emphasize that he is thinking about these things by using one of those echo filters like what happened to CJ when he first comes home and picks up the picture of his moms. Except make it so that when he is in this state of deep thought he pays no attention to where he is going or how he is driving as the task at hand just comes natural to him from years of riding and he is in a " zoned out " state. After the bulk of the story and things start to get better, IF they get better, be sure to represent it by making gradual changes to the weather, radio, and atmosphere in general. Maybe they start playing happier tunes on the radio and the weather becomes more happy and sunny with only the occasional thunderstorm or blizzard. Make it similar to mafia 2 where the sad time is snowy and gloomy and then after a while the atmosphere becomes more upbeat and happy. With more sunshine and better weather in general. They need to have a score with lyrics like in RDR to help represent the thoughts of the character and the mood of the current moment as well. Like Far away in RDR. There wasn't any of that in the main story of GTA V and I felt that if it were there it would have helped in story development. 

Edit: Also, at all those saying that johnny is 100% confirmed dead. Yes, I understand that Trevor had a small sliver of brain on his boot that was about the side of a single potato chip, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is dead. Heck, there is a girl in real life who is living without half her brain so if the paramedics got to him quick enough they could have saved him. I know it's just wishful thinking, but there is a chance that he may still be alive and honestly I really hope he is because as it stands that whole scene was a big unjustified F-You from R* to the TLAD fans. He doesn't have to be a zombie and then can make him being alive cannon again with some creative thinking.  

Hopefully he lived and maybe the part of his brain that was on Trevor's boot was the part that made him stupid and get back on drugs, hopefully he forgot about all that and would start a new life, like none of it ever happened. Sort of like trying to recover from amnesia.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

The Cheesiest of Vaginas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

I'm sick of reposting the 101 reasons the way Johnny's death was orchestrated was wrong, just read this instead

http://gtaforums.com...gta-v-spoilers/

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hey, that's a good point. He could be brought back as amnesic, feeling guilty, having mental issues and really depressed overall. That would bring the TLaD and IV vibe back, but of course Trevor would have to die in order for this to make sense.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

So, Jonny Klebitz became everyone's favorite character after he was killed by Trevor. I could've sworn nobody here even mentioned his name afer a few months after TLAD. This forum is filled with nothing but hypocrities. First overhype GTA V, then hate on it. Always hated GTA IV, but now somehow they think its even better than San Andreas. GTA Fanbase seriously is the most interesting gaming fanbase I've ever seen.

• Tony., shawt22 and Hooves07 like this

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Well, I liked all of the GTA 4 stories, but after the novelty of shiny new graphics and physics there really wasn't much there and I would always find myself thinking " this or that could be better ". Plus, I never really payed attention to the story or bothered to understand it because I was looking for GTA San Andreas+ instead of GTA IV and I had turned to other games such as SR2 for what I wanted. Then I played RDR and noticed that the story wasn't there just to introduce all of the games features, but were instead there to put the player into the shoes of the character and get them to try to understand and sympathize with them in each situation. So, then I played GTA IV again and had gotten a new appreciation for it. I can now enjoy it for whats it is rather than be angry over what it could have been. So, yes, I am a hypocrite, but that is only because my opinion had changed over time.  

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Johnny serves humanity best on the bottom of Trevors shoe.

• KomaDaGreat likes this

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Well, I liked all of the GTA 4 stories, but after the novelty of shiny new graphics and physics there really wasn't much there and I would always find myself thinking " this or that could be better ". Plus, I never really payed attention to the story or bothered to understand it because I was looking for GTA San Andreas+ instead of GTA IV and I had turned to other games such as SR2 for what I wanted. Then I played RDR and noticed that the story wasn't there just to introduce all of the games features, but were instead there to put the player into the shoes of the character and get them to try to understand and sympathize with them in each situation. So, then I played GTA IV again and had gotten a new appreciation for it. I can now enjoy it for whats it is rather than be angry over what it could have been. So, yes, I am a hypocrite, but that is only because my opinion had changed over time.  

Tommy Vercetti forever bro!! Then Niko. I see what you are saying though, I know for a fact that I will come to appreciate Michael even more after a few months. Might even replace Niko, but no one, i mean no one, was as awesome as Tommy. Simply brilliant what R* did with Vice City. Each GTA is the best in its own way. 

• 018361 likes this

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Tommy Vercetti forever bro!! Then Niko. I see what you are saying though, I know for a fact that I will come to appreciate Michael even more after a few months. Might even replace Niko, but no one, i mean no one, was as awesome as Tommy. Simply brilliant what R* did with Vice City. Each GTA is the best in its own way.
Tommy,Niko and Claude are the best protagonists.....
SCREW HD era
We want a 3d era GTA5 DLC with claude,tommy(or his son)and some other iii era characters!!!!

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by drr26, 10 November 2013 - 11:21 AM.

He died because Trevor killed him with his stomps, that glass went right through his brain, try surviving that.

He was a f*cking junkie so f*ck him, he wasn't the same Johnny we all loved (well most of us) in TLAD. 

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by Proletariat, 11 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Tommy,Niko and Claude are the best protagonists.....
SCREW HD era
We want a 3d era GTA5 DLC with claude,tommy(or his son)and some other iii era characters!!!!

All I want from R* is to make a HD remake of San Andreas and Vice City. Same missions, same storyline but rendered in the RAGE engine. A lot of ther companies do HD remakes and I'm sure R* wont mind making another few million bucks if they dole out a few HD remakes.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

All I want from R* is to make a HD remake of San Andreas and Vice City. Same missions, same storyline but rendered in the RAGE engine. A lot of ther companies do HD remakes and I'm sure R* wont mind making another few million bucks if they dole out a few HD remakes.

In time my friend in time, but as for now I don't want them to make HD or otherwise higher quality versions of those games. I think they should wait for the tech to get even better. To a time where the lines between what is real and what is a video game become indistinguishable then and only then should R* bring back the games. There is still too much that can be improved or added upon by technological means. 

If they do it, they have to make them the greatest games in history...again. I mean realistic worlds that almost or already are beyond comprehension. I mean we don't even have realistic hair physics in games yet! Examples:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Xrb8PSpkhkQ

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pOlQ_YeR6Gc

I know it sound ridiculous, but could you imagine AI realistic looking AI with their hair blowing in a randomly generated breeze? I can even imagine Johnny right now riding his bike with his long beautiful hai....oh wait, nvm, he's bald. Anyway just small stuff like that could really make for a living breathing game. GTA 5 was good, but in my imagination, it is no where near a believable life-like game-world. Therefore I feel that until we have the technology to add things that even today don't seem possible, we should wait and see. I don't want it to be just an HD remake, no, it has to be a whole new experience while maintaining the greatness and originality of the old version of the game. 

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

who?

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by RowanSane, 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Wow, I'll say this for Johnny fanboys, they're firmly committed to their position. I can respect that.

I really must go back and play TLAD, right after I finally finish the last few missions of IV. What's the tlad play through time, roughly? How many hours?

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by nobum62, 11 November 2013 - 03:30 AM.

then he would be replaced by another suddenly-out-of-character protag to get killed by trevor. i dunno why but i think it would be luis. luis would be all, "OYE, MEAT-EATERS ARE F*CKING SATANISTS BRO" and ditches tony to move to los santos to become president of PETA. then he sees trevor eating a burger and says "YOU F*CKING SATAN WORSHIPPER YO," and trevor would smash a glass bottle onto his face and stomp him a hundred times "c*nt c*nt c*nt c*nt! NEXT TIME DON'T GET IN MY f*ckING FACE! I JUST SAW A GHOST AND I GOTTA HEAR YOUR CRAP?" then trevor is all like "NOW, WE GOTTA TALK TO LUIS'S BELATED BOSS"

then trevor meets tony and delivers the news, and tony is all like "this better be bullsh*t" and trevor waits for tony to get in the shafter before he starts chasing him, then trevor throws a sticky on tony's car. it blows up and he dies

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by nobum62, 11 November 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Wow, I'll say this for Johnny fanboys, they're firmly committed to their position. I can respect that.

I really must go back and play TLAD, right after I finally finish the last few missions of IV. What's the tlad play through time, roughly? How many hours?

fanboys....?

if it was niko, tommy or CJ getting killed the same way as johnny, you will probably be pissed off (maybe not those guys if you don't like them, but your favorite protagonist)

i know it's just a game, but i don't come on this forum to change anything. i just like discussing about how much of a disappointment gta 5 was  :lol:

OldSkoolNigg22
  • OldSkoolNigg22

wat5 bracckin x no lacckin

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

we obviously havent been playing the same sh*t, because gta doesnt work like that

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

nice thread title OP! because everybody in the world finished the story already.

GREAT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users