so i hear first DLC pack will be about Trevor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

I hear a lot of people on here criticising the writing in GTAV (often with poor spelling and grammar). I'm curious about two things:

1: Can any of you guys who think the writing is bad write? Have any of you ever written a movie or game script? Do you have any idea what goes into it?

2: Can you give an example of a game which you think has good writing? It would help if it's a non linear game so that it faced similar writing challenges to a GTA game.

It seems a lot if people here confuse a story, character or focus that they personally don't like with bad writing or story.

Bosh96
  • Bosh96

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

takes place before the events of GTA 5

is this another North Yankton DLC Hoax..or is this legit

http://www.examiner....entially-hinted

Well now that Trevor DLC has supposedly been spotted in the source code, it's possible that we may go dwelving into Trevor's past in the military and just get to know a bit more about him. You've got to admit he's a bit of a mysterious character who I'd love to get to know a little more about. However R* haven't said anything specifically about a Trevor DLC, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

Jerkoff theNGclan paved the way for basement bums…it's probably bull. wait for R* info and don't get yourself hyped up.

still, a DLC devoted to each character is not a bad idea. 

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic
but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic that covers the subject that you can post in.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users