http://www.examiner....entially-hinted

• ParanoiaX and Bosh96 like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

I don't know if this is true or not, but I hope it is.

If it is, I wonder who the other 2 protags could be. Brad could be one.

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

ahh. nothing to see here guys, its only greenrock!

• theGTAking101 and Grand Theft Savage like this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

well..maybe its just him....

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

well..maybe its just him....

Well, that would be sh*t.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

god f*cking damit. i understand trying to make ad revenue but some asshat websites go to damn far. f*ck the examiner.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

THERE IS NO CHEESE AT THE END OF THIS MAZE. ONLY ASSF*CK.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

Please God, no... Have the little children bought off by the novelty of waking up drunk in a dress had enough of Trevor already?!

Give us a DLC with an actual consistent story with coherent characters... 

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

This will probably sound crazy but:

Please Rockstar, don't make any big DLC for GTA V. Make some small stuff that you can carry over into GTA 6 and begin working on that right away. Please. I would rather not have another 5 year span between GTA games. 

• sqre and kasheku like this

TabooV2
  • TabooV2

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

I would love a dlc for Trevor. He's my favorite GTA character :)

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

Please Rockstar, don't make any big DLC for GTA V. Make some small stuff that you can carry over into GTA 6 and begin working on that right away. Please. I would rather not have another 5 year span between GTA games. 

Yeah...that's what we need, R* to rush out another GTA. GTA V could have used a little more time on the writing table. This GTA being all about multiplayer while sacrificing singleplayer was a bad idea. If GTA VI follows the same "we are all about multiplayer" mentality I'll wait till the game is in the bargain bin to purchase.

• Witchking Of Angmar, AlexL and Kurokatze like this

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:34 AM

Please God, no... Have the little children bought off by the novelty of waking up drunk in a dress had enough of Trevor already?!

Give us a DLC with an actual consistent story with coherent characters... 

I know, right?! God forbid the creators of the game deviate from the ultra-dead-serious, non-satirical approach to Grand Theft Auto that they've leaned on for over a decade! 

mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

i'd rather be able to play as lamar, and have a more detailed on the gangster story.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I would like to see a DLC story, and I'm not concerned as to who it features. As long as the story and gameplay are solid, I'm good.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

I would buy a DLC story about taking Grove St. back.

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

THERE WILL BE NO SP DLC! HOW MANY MORE TIMES..rockstar have said this! they did not make much money off gta 4 sp DLC it's not worth it for them & they have alot of work to do on gtao..gta is an online game now deal with it

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by BURNFIREFLY, 10 November 2013 - 10:38 AM.

"Greg Miller may have hinted"

stopped reading.

that virgin fag is just retarded
  • G.S.T likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

We have a realistic warrant for your realistic arrest.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

god f*cking damit. i understand trying to make ad revenue but some asshat websites go to damn far. f*ck the examiner.

They always make these type of articles on that website. There's even an article about an announcement for the announcement for the online beach bum pack. They also carefully word their speculations as fact so that people visit their sh*tty site. :lol: 

ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

All! Of! You! Are! Going! To! Die!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

THERE WILL BE NO SP DLC! HOW MANY MORE TIMES..rockstar have said this! they did not make much money off gta 4 sp DLC it's not worth it for them & they have alot of work to do on gtao..gta is an online game now deal with it

And for last time they said this before the game came out! Recently on newswire they stated all future add ones or dlc will be for SP and MP! Also u forget R* like to change their mind ALOT! They said no Packie or Jonny!
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Yeah...that's what we need, R* to rush out another GTA. GTA V could have used a little more time on the writing table. This GTA being all about multiplayer while sacrificing singleplayer was a bad idea. If GTA VI follows the same "we are all about multiplayer" mentality I'll wait till the game is in the bargain bin to purchase.

The time they spent is irrelevat to some extent, they don't have to work forever on a game to be good, GTA ONLINE is a joke, plain garbage, but that is because they decided to do so, they can spend 3 years on GTA VI and make it much better or they spend 6 years and still focus on the online sh*t

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

lolExaminer.

• Kev7288 likes this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:17 AM

If GTA is an online game now then I refuse to play it. In GTA online you play as an empty, sh*t, generic character who has no personality, no voice actor, no backround, is just a stinky ass no-name. You also play in almost like a ghost town version of LS and the countryside completely lacks animals. Now that is amazing, isn't it?

dallas612
  • dallas612

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

No voice? No background? We are the voice literally! The characters background is left to the imagination of the creator. I love the online play. To each his own I guess.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

We have a realistic warrant for your realistic arrest.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Some of the content on the beach bum pack will be in the single player... so there can be SP DLC.

The only reason the GTA IV DLC didn't sell well is because it was initially an Xbox 360 exclusive, meaning that when it came out for the PlayStation 3, most PS3 gamers didn't care or know about the GTA DLC, and those that did know about the GTA IV DLC got other games and content instead.

Since there is (so far) no exclusivity for the DLCs, R* have no reason not to make SP DLC, since single player DLC should sell well this time. 

GTA has always been a single player game, hopefully R* realise that focusing on the multiplayer is not the way to go. 

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

Greenrock, I've missed you. They should make a dlc with brad, micheal and trevor then one with lamar and franklin. Hell, maybe even one with johhny and trevor

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

^ Why do you assume that we'll have more than one playable character in the DLC? I, Personally thought that having three protagonists in GTA V were great for gameplay but terrible for story. I'd like to see a story focused DLC. 

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Website doesn't even have correct storyline details. Credibility out the window right away.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

If GTA is an online game now then I refuse to play it. In GTA online you play as an empty, sh*t, generic character who has no personality, no voice actor, no backround, is just a stinky ass no-name. You also play in almost like a ghost town version of LS and the countryside completely lacks animals. Now that is amazing, isn't it?

Insulting Claude! :(

The examiner or whatever is just BSing, take no notice of it.

!!!

TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt
  • TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

takes place before the events of GTA 5

is this another North Yankton DLC Hoax..or is this legit

hey greenrock or cidamelo or whatever you dress up as, 

this is NOT real.

And also Trevor dies in the end because option A is cannon.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 12 November 2013 - 09:46 AM.

Are people really believing this article, especially that f*****g loser Shui Ta??

Check out his previous GTA5 articles and the criticism he gets in the comments sections. 

Here's just one article I Googled: http://www.examiner....-details-posted

One of the comments posted:

How do I become a big time writer like you, Shui Ta? I don't have much writing skill, but I'm sure I could rehash stuff written by others just as well as you. Does the job pay well? Just wondering.

So anything wrote in the Examiner, especially by the likes of Shui Ta should be discarded or at the very least taken with a pinch of salt.

TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt
  • TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

takes place before the events of GTA 5

is this another North Yankton DLC Hoax..or is this legit

STOP posting some f*cking lies cidamelo my dog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users