» «

Ride for kids

No replies to this topic
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hey all I am wondering if there is anyone on these forums that live in Colorado that ride motorcycles. As oh may know Toys For Kids (toys for tots) is a motorcycle rally that rides out to the children's hospital and brings gifts for the kids that are spending the holidays in the hospital the ride is comming up very quick and I wanted to know if anyone is planning on doing the ride, If you are please remember that there are older kids in the hospital and not to forget that a older kid is not going to want a stuffed animal or a box of hot wheels. Witch is why I like to bring gift cards for target, walmart, ITunes, or Amazon if there are any GTAF members that are planning on riding please let me know and we can figure a place to meet so we can ride down to the meeting point as an incentive for members to ride or donate I am willing to make you an honorary member or my MC honorary member you will receive
1. A patch for your jacket
2. A thank you card for riding or making a donation

Let's try and remember that there are people who are not able to be with friends and their friends and family's because they are in the hospital. Because I have spent a lot of time, and holiday seasons this is something that hits close to home if you do not live in Colorado or can not do the ride please consider making a donation to your local children's hospital or Ronald McDonald house (somewhere that family's if sick children can stay if a child is spending a extended amount of time in the hospital) to help those less fortunate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users