this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv

• Wolfhuman likes this

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Without Trevor, half of the map would be meaningless.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

I love Trevor.
Nope, I'm not a little kid.
Nope, I don't play COD.
Nope, I don't get easly impressed. At all.

So all of you trying to judge someone because they like a character you don't like, do the Internet a big favor, and f*ck off.

Characters like Trevor are here to stay. When you have multiple characters they are suppossed to be different. CRAZY, I know. Do youimagine the game with 3 Michaels, whining about their families? Or 3 Franklins? It would be a "boring black guy just standing there" Simulator (and nigga this nigga that nigga wat). You get the idea.
Characters HAVE to br different to appeal different kinds of people. Making all of them be the same kind of person would defeat the purpose of multiple characters.
With that said, it's normal if you don't like them all. It's okay if you just like one and hate the other to death. You can be lucky like me and like em all. With that said, just because you hate Trevor, saying that they better don't make more characters like him would be very selfish. You still would have the other characters, you prick.

Sooo again, f*ck off.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

he's a pain in the ass why they created him?

Leave. Leave now, you pathetic scrub of a bad, bad troll.
or you can leave? He's just stating his opinion no need to get butt hurt just because he doesn't like a protag. You 'scrub.'

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

I love Trevor.
Nope, I'm not a little kid.
Nope, I don't play COD.
Nope, I don't get easly impressed. At all.
So all of you trying to judge someone because they like a character you don't like, do the Internet a big favor, and f*ck off.
Characters like Trevor are here to stay. When you have multiple characters they are suppossed to be different. CRAZY, I know. Do youimagine the game with 3 Michaels, whining about their families? Or 3 Franklins? It would be a "boring black guy just standing there" Simulator (and nigga this nigga that nigga wat). You get the idea.
Characters HAVE to br different to appeal different kinds of people. Making all of them be the same kind of person would defeat the purpose of multiple characters.
With that said, it's normal if you don't like them all. It's okay if you just like one and hate the other to death. You can be lucky like me and like em all. With that said, just because you hate Trevor, saying that they better don't make more characters like him would be very selfish. You still would have the other characters, you prick.
Sooo again, f*ck off.

funny because no one said to stop making protags like Trevor he just thinks he's a pain in the ass. /Rant dismissed

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

funny topic aight

• Wolfhuman likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by Zodape, 10 November 2013 - 07:38 PM.

There are some people on these forums that think that way, so I felt like ranting at the OP and them in a single comment.

Edit: actually, no ranting at the op, but at those guys always bringing up COD to any discussion.
  • Relax_and_Get_High likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by COASTERPUNK, 10 November 2013 - 08:22 PM.

Trevor exists to offend you. He also exists to be embraced by those who understand the nature of his character.

He is a beautiful creature. Embrace him. 

Exactly!

Trevor is actually a pretty deep character if you take the time to observe his personality. He's actually really smart and educated, he just has a unique way of showing it, and that's why I love him.

Also, to the guy that said all Trevor fans are also COD fans, You couldn't be more wrong. I absolutely despise COD, and yet I love Trevor cause he's the funniest and most spontaneous GTA protagonist yet. 

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Why do you exist?

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

so he can give you missions in multiplayer

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Because you touch yourself at night.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Trevor was created to represent the player. Rockstar took note that people were finding it hard to identify with characters like Niko or John Marston because they would talk about their troubles and then turn around and murder everyone.

^Thats an assumption, not a fact. 

Also, I never considered Marston a monster like Niko. Then again, I played the role so differently. My Marston in free roam always helps people and returns money. I've never actually shot innocent people on purpose...and in missions I'm pretty sure he only kills bad guys along the way. Though I guess that depends on perspective. Some might see the officers as good guys.

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Because Rockstar needed a playable character with male pattern baldness to ease pressure from The National Federation Of Bald Guys,

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

OI! cancer isn't a joke.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Trevor acts like a 14 year old high school teen

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

Puffmanny
  • Puffmanny

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Because he's the best character, they have to make a best don't they?
  • PedoneRosso likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Trevor exists to offend you. He also exists to be embraced by those who understand the nature of his character.

He is a beautiful creature. Embrace him. 

Exactly!

Trevor is actually a pretty deep character if you take the time to observe his personality. He's actually really smart and educated, he just has a unique way of showing it, and that's why I love him.

Also, to the guy that said all Trevor fans are also COD fans, You couldn't be more wrong. I absolutely despise COD, and yet I love Trevor cause he's the funniest and most spontaneous GTA protagonist yet. 

Deep character? Personality? Pfff.

I´ve seen water paddles with more personality (and he dares saying this to pedestrians, I bet some of them have more interesting backstory than his).

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Michael is a backstabbing rat piece of sh*t and frank is a pussy.. game would have been better with those 2 as non playable characters and just having you play trevor tbh.

Every time I had to use Michael Id get mad.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by biggsull, 11 November 2013 - 11:32 AM.

OI! cancer isn't a joke.

It's been far longer than 22.5 years, cancer is funny.

Also, bitches just mad the badass in the game was Canadian.

zerrier
  • zerrier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

Trevor is f*cking badass! If you don't like him, don't use him. Simple as that.

Even better: 

Spoiler
if he bothers you that much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users