Quantcast

» «
Photo

Comet, Surano, 9f Cabrio, feltzer or Vacca?

20 replies to this topic
harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I have a Comet and i'm thinking of getting something else pretty fast in the 100k-250k price range. Which have you driven and which do you prefer?

I've driven the 9f and i really like the feel of it

The I dont think the Surano's as fun but it has the highest top speed which interests me...

Please help me?

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

I have a Surano myself, and I really liked it. You can also buy a Elegy RH8 for free online which is really good for a free car.

harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by harleycurnow, 09 November 2013 - 09:07 PM.

I have a Surano myself, and I really liked it. You can also buy a Elegy RH8 for free online which is really good for a free car.

I have one, but so does everyone else. I want to be at least a little unique...

How slidey is it, and are there any custom bumper mods available??

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

It's quite slidey when it's raining but when the weather is good, It's amazing. http://zh.socialclub...mck28HFf6AF0fiQ

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

I'd go for the feltzer or 9f, feltzer due to modding potential and 9f because it's the fukin audi r8! Classy and quite uncommon. Mine is all white but I picked the hardtop version.

Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Might consider the Voltec or the Carbonizzare in that price range.

Lansyer
  • Lansyer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have the Vacca and i think it's a really fast and nice car to have.

AgentTran
  • AgentTran

Top Negro

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

9F for sure, it imo has the best handling out of all my cars, out of the entity, bugatti, franklin's buffalo, voltic and corvette.

Safetytrousers
  • Safetytrousers

I bring flowers

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by Safetytrousers, 10 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

I like my Surano but it's just too easy to spin, which doesn't suit me. It's the car that will be replaced in my garage (keeping my Elegy) if I ever find a Schafter (to complete my collection of all classes). It's nice for driving out of races.

PatG
  • PatG

Why do we like to hurt so much?

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

Most probably a 9F for overall performance. Feltzer cause it looks pretty good, but it's handling is sucky, trust me.

The Vacca can't really be placed with these cars because it's a supercar while everything else is a sports car. I have a Vacca, AND IT'S AWESOME :), but not really to be used in races often as it is outclassed by a moddified Entity, Adder, Cheetah or Voltic. But it's as good as an Infernus.

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Coquette

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

Coquette

This.

The Coquette is the easiest to recover in a spin imo (after some inexperienced asshat rams into your rear quarter panel), and super fast. Drifting makes the turns easy because it's so powerful. And it's a f*cking bad ass car 

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

What about the Bullet, been thinking of getting one myself

harleycurnow
  • harleycurnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

I like the handling of the Feltzer, the Vacca seems to be really fast and the 9F is just so cool. How would the Vacca compare with the feltzer in a race?

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Coquette

This.

The Coquette is the easiest to recover in a spin imo (after some inexperienced asshat rams into your rear quarter panel), and super fast. Drifting makes the turns easy because it's so powerful. And it's a f*cking bad ass car 

A friend and I tested this last night and we had a lot of fun in it. He says he is going to replace his Elegy with it. He also agreed that it recovers very quickly from spins.

The Vacca can't really be placed with these cars because it's a supercar while everything else is a sports car. I have a Vacca, AND IT'S AWESOME :), but not really to be used in races often as it is outclassed by a moddified Entity, Adder, Cheetah or Voltic. But it's as good as an Infernus.

I would argue with this. I do just fine against Adders and Entitys. Once the community figures out how to turn with those cars better, it might change. As of now, I am beating those cars with my custom Vacca all the time.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

9F.
Fast as sh*t. Sleek as sh*t.

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Coquette

This.

A friend and I tested this last night and we had a lot of fun in it. He says he is going to replace his Elegy with it. He also agreed that it recovers very quickly from spins.

I would argue with this. I do just fine against Adders and Entitys. Once the community figures out how to turn with those cars better, it might change. As of now, I am beating those cars with my custom Vacca all the time.

When I'm not stoned and can drift properly, my Entity is beast. It drives kinda like the Coquette, you just need to learn to pop the back end out and power through turns. I love it

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Comet>Everything else

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

There is nothing better than driving an orange Lamborghini down the street so vacca

Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Coquette

This.

After using the Coquette for a while, I agree. Alot of fun driving this car. I like this alot better then my earlier suggestions of the Voltic and Carbonizzare.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 November 2013 - 12:46 PM.

9F.. For the looks and awesomeness 

For racing you should get the Feltzer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users