bryce.gif

Thank you...you really contributed to this conversation.  Well thought out bro

This-topic-clearly-sucks-legend_of_roxas

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

I don't agree with all the features, but I do agree that there is stuff missing.

I feel like they always take things away to add some other stuff that yet, nobody really wanted.. Don't get me wrong, the game is good. It's one of my favorite games, but if you take time to look backward a bit, you'll see that there is some features that were in other GTAs that aren't in this game. It didn't feel like it in the past games and that's why it can surely be disapointing.

I personally love the game. If it wasn't for bugs and stuff, I'd be more than happy. But, it sure can get a bit of the same sh*t after a while. But so is every other game. It surely will get boring after a while.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 10 February 2014 - 08:51 PM.

I agree...the game is set in a street crime setting with crimelords, dirty politics, and gangs.  Tanks and attack choppers have no place in a game like this.  Tanks have ruined the free roam.  I have only encountered a tank ONE time that didn't immediately blow me up....one time...out of hundreds.  They have tried to turn this into COD and that sucks.  There is absolutely zero reason to have street gangs and crimelords owning tanks and attack choppers.  I'd rather see stuff like us having the ability to purchase dogs as our pets that will attack anyone that shoots at us.  You would start out with small, weak dogs that don't deal as much damage and have limited commands.  As you level up, you can eventually get to where you're buying Rotweilers and German Sheperds....or maybe a Cane Corso! lol  I would make all dogs, even the weak ones, pretty tough to kill right from the start...so it makes people think twice about pulling that trigger when you have your pet with you...and for the auto aimers out there, I would make pets NON-LOCK ON.

I agree to a point here...

yeah it's a street game but those military aspects have always been present - to some extent. I don't mind tanks and attack choppers but you shouldn't be able to call them outside of misisons/deathmatches... I'd still accept them in freemode if you had to steal them from the airbase (like you do if you want to fly the fighter jet).

And they should have made it more of an MMORPG for online - and, as I stated before in detail, provide something built in the game which would require at least SOME user-to-user interaction that didn't involve murdering random people.

That being said, I still have fun in the game, just not nearly the fun I could have.. and its not an addicting sort of fun, but fun just the same.. the reason WoW was so successful is because it was addictive and ever-expanding (I guess, I've never played it). For the record, I hate MMO games - mostly because they're based off things I don't find interesting (Dark Age lore and such).

P.S. I'm happy to see this thread still on the first page, and the thread mocking this thread created by a fanboy (wearing a duncecap) is lost to the underworld of page2 and beyond.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

Oh boo freaking who I was given GTAO for free with gta5 and I'm mad it's not what I expected quit bein a freakin baby. It's a free game bro, be great flu they didn't even has to do the I lines but they did and yes GTAO is basically one big beta experiense but you know what deel with it it's like why do you people even come on here and bitch?
  • Day Reaper likes this

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

Oh boo freaking who I was given GTAO for free with gta5 and I'm mad it's not what I expected quit bein a freakin baby. It's a free game bro, be great flu they didn't even has to do the I lines but they did and yes GTAO is basically one big beta experiense but you know what deel with it it's like why do you people even come on here and bitch?

If you are dumb enough to believe that, you must have a very happy life. I guess you're one of those guys you can sh*t directly to their face and won't say anything huh?

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

GTAO is not for free. It's GTA 5's MP with a fancier title.

Holding onto this until they release it to the public for free without the purchase of GTA 5. Quit saying it's free.  

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

If you are dumb enough to believe that, you must have a very happy life. I guess you're one of those guys you can sh*t directly to their face and won't say anything huh?

Come on bro....Rockstar sh*t on our face?  Only a idiot would buy a game with content promised to them by a CORPORATION!! 

I guess you must also believe in Cancer Foundations taking ALL THAT FUNDING TO FIND A CURE for DECADES now-------with NO RESULTS. 

Meanwhile CANNABIS is pissing all over cancers and other growths, just ask God's people who have been leading the way in Cannabis study and application....YEP, ISRAEL. Google it up!  Why has it been kept a secret all this time?   Well, go dig up what group of people OWN MOST OF THE BIG PHARMACEUTICAL STOCKS and IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE. 

I bought GTA 5 cause Im a fan of the Deathmatches and Racing. I could care less about no f*cking Heists....ive been playing since September and while im

a Rank 106, ex-billionaire, with 3.8 million in the bank.....i could give a sh*t about Heists never coming out in fact from all the crying, i just wish they would come out and say they have cancelled the Heists and all the cry babies would just move the f*ck on. 

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:12 PM Edited by TheJasonGallant, 10 February 2014 - 09:13 PM.

Come on bro....Rockstar sh*t on our face?  Only a idiot would buy a game with content promised to them by a CORPORATION!! 

I guess you must also believe in Cancer Foundations taking ALL THAT FUNDING TO FIND A CURE for DECADES now-------with NO RESULTS. 

Meanwhile CANNABIS is pissing all over cancers and other growths, just ask God's people who have been leading the way in Cannabis study and application....YEP, ISRAEL. Google it up!  Why has it been kept a secret all this time?   Well, go dig up what group of people OWN MOST OF THE BIG PHARMACEUTICAL STOCKS and IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE. 

I bought GTA 5 cause Im a fan of the Deathmatches and Racing. I could care less about no f*cking Heists....ive been playing since September and while im

a Rank 106, ex-billionaire, with 3.8 million in the bank.....i could give a sh*t about Heists never coming out in fact from all the crying, i just wish they would come out and say they have cancelled the Heists and all the cry babies would just move the f*ck on. 

No, not what I meant, I meant people in general. Rockstar didn't sh*t on our face but saying that you get GTA: Online for free is seriously naïve and if you can believe that sh*t it means that anyone can lie to you big time and sh*t on your face without you even realizing it. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

• AfterDeath likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

OP is not wrong entirely. Without any decent content update, regardless of hardware limitations , GTAO is going to be a rather dull game.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

OP is not wrong entirely. Without any decent content update, regardless of hardware limitations , GTAO is going to be a rather dull game.

Speak for yourself.  

I played GTA 4 for four years and never even downloaded Gay Tony or whatever it was....so im one of those guys who bought this game for the racing and DM's....yet here i am a Rank 106, with tons of Trevor, Lester and Ron missions i havent even done yet...and instead of doing those missions, im currently having a blast trying to get my Team Carrier and Team Slayer tattoos. 

But hey, some people actually bought the game with the promises of HEISTS which they hadn't even played before the game was released----- and wasn't only until the Vangelico Heists in Single Player that they even got a taste of what it was like. 

So someone please tell me why the f*ck they would buy a game with a Heist element that NO ONE HAD PLAYED up until then??

that to me is what is really insane. 

• Zonnex likes this

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by BuckScrotum, 11 February 2014 - 02:05 AM.

LMAO all you people just bitch bitch bitch!!

Can you not be grateful for once? Sure its MP some may so more MP but the core of GTA was advertised at its sibngle player so stop being dumbasses like it was "built to be an online game" GTAO is soooo much bigger than what rockstar needed to do. All they has to do with it was gives us deathmatch and 90% of gamers would be happy but instead they put there hard time and work into it ON TOP OF A FULL SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENSE and they bundled it in for us.

Guess what? Its a freakin BETA!! They have never created an online world to this scale...of course there will be things to lern.

i laugh everytime I see people complaining so much about how "horrible" GTAO is. Know what you should do?

STOP PLAYING IT!!

But guess what? The numbers seem to show that players like it...ALOT.

So before you spout some hipster nonsense garbage about how the world is broken and music dos'nt sound no good no more with your starbucks coffee and skinny jeans, swallow your jizz sock and GTFO.

GTAO is here to stay...and quite frankly, It aint never been better!!

32.5 MILLION COPIES!?!? 

Hm...why are players buying this game if its "sooo horrible?"

http://www.gamespot....s/1100-6417498/

• Day Reaper likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

LMAO all you people just bitch bitch bitch!!

Can you not be grateful for once? Sure its MP some may so more MP but the core of GTA was advertised at its sibngle player so stop being dumbasses like it was "built to be an online game" GTAO is soooo much bigger than what rockstar needed to do. All they has to do with it was gives us deathmatch and 90% of gamers would be happy but instead they put there hard time and work into it ON TOP OF A FULL SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENSE and they bundled it in for us.

Guess what? Its a freakin BETA!! They have never created an online world to this scale...of course there will be things to lern.

i laugh everytime I see people complaining so much about how "horrible" GTAO is. Know what you should do?

STOP PLAYING IT!!

But guess what? The numbers seem to show that players like it...ALOT.

So before you spout some hipster nonsense garbage about how the world is broken and music dos'nt sound no good no more with your starbucks coffee and skinny jeans, swallow your jizz sock and GTFO.

GTAO is here to stay...and quite frankly, It aint never been better!!

32.5 MILLION COPIES!?!? 

Hm...why are players buying this game if its "sooo horrible?"

http://www.gamespot....s/1100-6417498/

no one said the game is bad you moron. The game has tons of problems online, it was delayed two weeks after game launch, people were stuck at very first race, they even shut down the servers for a day to remove money hacks because their greedy shark cards weren't selling. Of course it'll get criticism because online is pretty boring and bad. The fact that your fanboys goggles are so fogged you can't even dish out criticism. I bet you think online is perfect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users