CowboyTorry
  • CowboyTorry

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

<rant on>

For Christs Sake

If you play a mission which requires coordination use a mike!

I can understand you don't want to talk or listen to morons during races or free roam but when you are in a mission were one player needs to snipe and the other needs to assault a defended rooftop, it sure help if players can talk.

Additionnaly - don't attack a chopper when your health is in the red!  wait untill its back green

I hate it when people don't seem to understand a game

<rant out>

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

<rant on>

For Christs Sake

I can understand you don't want to talk or listen to morons during races or free roam but when you are in a mission were one player needs to snipe and the other needs to assault a defended rooftop, it sure help if players can talk.

Additionnaly - don't attack a chopper when your health is in the red!  wait untill its back green

<rant out>

"Mic" not "Mike."  :)

Sorry, done being a douche.

I don't use a mic a lot in missions because I play when the baby is asleep.  Sorry, but that takes priority over coordination in a digital world.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Mic =/= player skill

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Play with friends. 

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

<rant on>

For Christs Sake

<rant out>

"Mic" not "Mike."  :)

Sorry, done being a douche.

I don't use a mic a lot in missions because I play when the baby is asleep.  Sorry, but that takes priority over coordination in a digital world.

Same here, I feel you, and everyone's like wtf, no mic!? Get out noob! I have an understanding of most the missions that I don't need some know-it-all telling me how to play the game the way he wants me to!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Missions can be done just fine without a mic, assuming the players have SOME brain and a bit of common sense.

• SmokeDat likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Missions can be done just fine without a mic, assuming the players have SOME brain and a bit of common sense.

Theres messages too. Mics are useless. True, no one never do anything. Just ''kill chopper, snipe blah blah blah''. You are someone i don't even know, and act like a boss ranting on obvious sh*t. Done ranting.

super cool driving skills

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

we dont go through out or day not talking to people in real life, why should gta be any different?

get a mic u SCRUBS

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

we dont go through out or day not talking to people in real life, why should gta be any different?

get a mic u SCRUBS

I don't know, maybe because GTA isn't real life....

Bebita.PR
  • Bebita.PR

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

I hate that too... I prefer doing the mission alone...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

get a mic u SCRUBS

way to point out the obvious captain obvious.

but gta is based on real life and you cannot deny that. 

therefore my point still stands. get a mic.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by Preusse, 09 November 2013 - 05:49 PM.

You don't see your health bar when you have the other radar view on (where you see a bigger part of the map). I had this often myself, I died quickly because I didn't see my health bar. Now I changethe radar in missions, especially in survival matches. Rockstar should add a health bar to the other radar view (how you call it in English?).

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

LOL use a mike

what's wrong with a bill or a jimmy eh? You dafty

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

get a mic u SCRUBS

I DO have a mic and most of my friends have, too. We even convinced one to buy one just yesterday.

But the fact still stands: You CAN play this game without a mic, using only common sense and ingame SMS or PSN quick messages. Sure, mic makes it so much easier, but nobody should be called a scrub over it.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Joined a mission this morning... two players that sounded like 12 years decided to have a demolition derby in the city between themselves, "You two can go get it okay?" 

Yes we can, sure. So I made sure destroy the coke after driving 5 miles.  f*ck em.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

get a mic u SCRUBS

No... it's not.  In real life people don't steal fighter jets and so long as they aren't seen for minute and a half they get away with it.

In real life:

- LA has a lot more traffic.

- You are wanted after one murder/hit and run.  Not thirteen.

- There are legitimate consequences to immoral actions.

Etc...

If people don't want to use mics, then don't piss and moan about it.  There's no code of conduct that states that people have to.  Use the messages function.  Some of us have kids and spouses who need to sleep.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Mic =/= player skill

nope, but it sure helps if you know I have a chopper here waiting to take us to the objective

or if every1 seems to think running in like a madmen and getting killed over and over somehow seems like a good idea

just use a goddamn mic or f*ck of to SP, this is multiplayer for a reason

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

Maybe some of us are smart enough to go after the objective without having to be given a role?

People like you are the reason I don't use mics. I don't talk to assnuts in real life, so why should I change my ways when it comes to a video game?

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

what is the point in me having a mic if everyone else is either too poor or too shy to use theirs?

there is no communication without mics. you cant have have fun and it is boring. there is absolutely no point playing free mode without a mic unless all you are wanting to do is drive around and have a death match. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

<rant on>

For Christs Sake

<rant out>

I want to use mike all night long

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Maybe some of us are smart enough to go after the objective without having to be given a role?

People like you are the reason I don't use mics. I don't talk to assnuts in real life, so why should I change my ways when it comes to a video game?

Who is the slut in your pic, please

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

She's actually a human being you know.  Pisses me off when guys refer to women that way.  

• bobblunderbust likes this

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

She's actually a human being you know.  Pisses me off when guys refer to women that way.  

now i know you are just here to troll

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

now i know you are just here to troll

Forgive me for protecting a woman's humanity, dick.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

This.

Done plenty of missions on the silent with success.

Of course there always the chance you end up with an idiot. But sh*t happens. Boot they ass or just leave and try with others.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

I agree a mic isn't needed. If you gotta tell them what to do there are probably going to be problems anyway.

It can come in handy like when I want to tell my team I'm calling in a heli pickup.

Not really a big deal. I usually have to finish the mission alone once everyone dies anyways.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Wtf is she your sister? Relax.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users