Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitches and cash cards are the same thing !

81 replies to this topic
Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Also, people keep saying they have made money an it's not hard. How? (this is not how i would do it but it's the fastest way i can think of, i sooner just bimble round with friends and do a few missions) Even if repeat the same race over and over and win everytime against 7 other players and everyone votes and select replay and no one is laggy you are looking at one race every 4-5 minutes max with a pay out of $6,000. the is a 6,000 every 5 mins, 12,000 in 10 mins and thats 72,000 in an hour.  so if i win every race for 166 races for about 14 hours I will make 1 million. lets say it cost £10 for a million thats 72p an hour YAY So what is the logical choice with a game that tbh is a little dull. BUY ingame money to get the things you want in the game.

the game has been designed so you will buy these cash cards, and when you have a complete garage they will release new faster cars and more exspensive ammo and you will struggle to earn the $ so you will pay again.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

You can't use cash cards to:

Become invisible
Become invincible
Crash other player consoles
Put tanks/aircraft in garages

I miss anything?

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Bootje stop trolling me, I have told you why I want to know, because the agrument for cash cards is that it funds the DLC. and i'm calling Bullsh$t on it. For example The ''hot knife'' is not free and won't be free.

Maybe these people work for Rockstar ?!

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

hey slugfly, your right there. glitches are bad. we mostly agree there. but the point is money from glitchs vs cash cards.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

People glitch because they like to play in public lobbies, and it turns out public lobbies are a cash vacuum. I made it to level 94 mostly playing in closed sessions so I didn't lose in 5 minutes what took me hours to get. I got tired of playing in closed sessions and after my cash started evaporating by playing in public lobbies i decided to give myself a little cash cushion so I could actually enjoy some time in public free roam. Play how you want, and I'll play how I want.

The game is designed to drain all cash you make if you plan on playing in public. I am tired of the argument to go play in closed sessions with friends. I have done it forever, it gets old, and I want to play with different people. If R* want to monetarily punish you for playing with strangers then I have no problem leveling out the playing field

• Get Trevomized likes this

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Speculation will NEVER anwser your questions so just find peace with the fact you cant know everything right now.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Wow there is a lot to reply to. I will do my best.  I feel that some of these comments are aimed at me but seem to be quoting other people suggesting that people are not directing them at me :panic: .

Firstly to those I confused. I was not justifing glitches. I agree is ruins the game and is not justified. But I also think that allowing people to buy in-game money also ruins the game. and that if rockstar had either got it right or not tried to make money out of in-game money sales, things would be better in my opinion. It surprises me how strong the backlash is against glitches but it is fine if those with extra cash to splash out and do pretty much the same thing. Again this is not a justification to glitch. BOTH are wrong in my opinion. Bring on a patch to end the glitches

Second I don't think the DLC should be free. Why should people that buy cash cards fund the DLC for everyone else? Ok the first one is free but will future dlc be free? (I don't think future dlc should be free and when they are not i will still buy them, in the same way i buy new games)

When rockstar release DLC the hotknife for example I would pay real money for it, but I think if you can buy an item then others that do not have the real money to do so should be able to complete something in game that rewards them for the same item unless the item gives no gaming advantage.

iddqdvie Being carefull with your bought in-game money is fine and is the a difference. You are right.

Safetytrousers hats off to you and good job for not glitching or using cash cards, i wish everyone was like that, and what you said about not enjoying the journey. I am enjoying it, and thats whats it's all about. :lol:

lastly to AzraelX, I have and will contiune to buy DLC, just like I did for COD which didn't rely on cashcards and nor should gta online.

I agree some people are dumb if they think they will unlock everything, max level, and loads of money without putting in the time, shame on them.

''It comes off as really sad and pathetic. Just own up to what you're doing, and instead of trying to convince people there's nothing wrong with it, you should spend that time glitching some more.''

I disagree, i want glitchs, cash carders, and real players to read this thread, I want like minded people to agree with me, so future games developers make there games fair and fun for everyone and not give an unfair advantage to those willing to throw money at them.

If next week with the new DLC they also release addition cars weapons appartment etc that are better than standard but they cost say £1000 on real money. Would you be annoyed when every race, every deathmatch the players that buy it kick everyones butt? I would.

Preach brother preach .
  • Diggerdoug likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by AzraelX, 09 November 2013 - 08:26 PM.

Given the way Rockstar designed it so we have to either put in so many of our real world hours to grind for a few kilobucks of GTA0 money or else just buy their cash card, I would say it's a case of thieves stealing from thieves.

"Stealing" and "thieves" don't mean what you think they mean. You voluntarily playing the game and choosing to give Rockstar money for cash cards is, in absolutely no sense of the word, theft. It doesn't matter what kind of deluded reasoning you come up with to try to justify what you're doing, it's still deluded.

Right now you sound like Michael's son. You should go outside, maybe ride your bike down to the beach, and stay off the internet until your priorities in life shift back to a healthy place. Then you'll understand that choosing to pay a company to feed your pathological need for instant gratification is not the company's fault, let alone theft.

I'm Sorry but Rockstar made hundreds of millions on game sales before it had been out for a whole week. There should be absolutely NO need for them to make more profit off us gamers. Unless they're just that greedy.

Wow. How does it feel to be completely ignorant of how the world works? I'm genuinely curious. I have a pretty good imagination, but I can't manage to drop my understanding enough to try your mindset out for myself.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this. To start scratching the surface, I like how you think Rockstar owes you all the future DLC, missions, etc for free, as if buying the game (which has more single-player content than 99.9% of games sold at the same price) entitles you to a lifetime subscription of content updates on top of that. The worst part is, they actually are giving you that for free, and you're still somehow mad because they're managing to make money anyways.

It's also pretty comical that you're saying they should operate at a loss because they've already made "enough" money. Why don't you elaborate, how much is that exactly? What is "enough"? "Hundreds of millions"? So as soon as they made $200 million in sales, they should have given the rest of the copies away for free? Why not, right? They already made "enough", after all.

Although it's funny to consider, if they had given away free copies, you'd be pissed that you paid for yours and complain that you're entitled to a refund. It's funny how your opinion changes to match whatever viewpoint is the most self-centered.

It's pretty obvious you don't have a bright financial future ahead of you, and definitely won't be launching any IPOs in your lifetime. It might be hard to understand, but you can just take my word for it, there is no point that a business makes "enough" money and turns into a charity.

There's one reason that a business exists, and it isn't to pay an entire studio of programmers to do charity work for the rest of their lives just to satisfy all your personal whims. Enjoy your free multiplayer and take a good hard look in the mirror the next time you start to cry for a reason that's so obnoxiously entitled.

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Niether of the people you quoted said it should all be free. Or did they really mean that Rockstar are stealing. I bought a game and I am playing it and are not happy that the money I paid does not offer me a fair game enviroment. Blizzard, (World of warcraft) had this right and rockstar should have looked there for advice.

Selling in game money in greedy and unfair. Make a game fun and fair and I will buy there new content. 

Again the game has been designed like a free mobile phone app, so you will buy these cash cards, and when you have a complete garage they will release new faster cars and more exspensive ammo and you will struggle to earn the $ so you will pay again.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Niether of the people you quoted said it should all be free. Or did they really mean that Rockstar are stealing.

Oh, my mistake. I guess I thought they said that because that's exactly what they said.

How nice it must be to change your position, and the positions of other people, whenever it suits your agenda.

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm Sorry but Rockstar made hundreds of millions on game sales before it had been out for a whole week. There should be absolutely NO need for them to make more profit off us gamers. Unless they're just that greedy.

That is retarded.. That's like McDonald being like we sold enough hamburgers today were good.. Think before you speak man. Number one goal of a business MAKE MONEY.. U wanna see future gta's right? Well they need money to produce these..
  • AzraelX likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

OP is an illogical moron.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

I've been reading these threads since online launched and decided to weigh in.
First, anyone saying that glitching and purchasing a cash card are the same thing is wrong. As stated previously, buying cash cards supports future development, and as rockstar is a business they are within their right to do this. Also, farming and grinding are not glitching, using the means rockstar intended to put in the game to level up your character is, in my opinion, the intention of the game.

However, glitching, such as duping vehicles that we're not meant to be in multiplayer, and the now infamous Los santos customs glitch are a problem. Not only do these duped cars create code instability (see tow truck) but having an unlimited amount of cash does give the glitcher an advantage over players who have earned their money through intended means. The whole "my having billions doesn't impact you" is simply not true. Your deep pockets give you an advantage in game, and the amount of glitching has meant rockstar has had to take resources off of developing new features and implementing them and instead put those resources on fixing old code or stabilizing code. Anyone with a fundamental understanding of economics can appreciate how all of this glitching would result in the stock market never being launched, but what we don't know is how much instability this glitching has caused and what features have had to be scrapped or pushed back as a result.

Rockstar is not blameless here, an open world beta test would have identified many of these issues, and a reset at the end of the beta would have been understood. Now rockstar is likely dealing with the question of resetting everyone, vs separating glitchers from the general population, vs just stabilizing the code and letting people play

In the end gta online might just be the best example of what can happen when a greedy mega corporation releases a product to a market full of selfish dickbags willing to do whatever they have to in order to feel superior to other players because they lack the skills to do so on their own.
  • Easydp33 likes this

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

I've been reading these threads since online launched and decided to weigh in.
First, anyone saying that glitching and purchasing a cash card are the same thing is wrong. As stated previously, buying cash cards supports future development, and as rockstar is a business they are within their right to do this. Also, farming and grinding are not glitching, using the means rockstar intended to put in the game to level up your character is, in my opinion, the intention of the game.

However, glitching, such as duping vehicles that we're not meant to be in multiplayer, and the now infamous Los santos customs glitch are a problem. Not only do these duped cars create code instability (see tow truck) but having an unlimited amount of cash does give the glitcher an advantage over players who have earned their money through intended means. The whole "my having billions doesn't impact you" is simply not true. Your deep pockets give you an advantage in game, and the amount of glitching has meant rockstar has had to take resources off of developing new features and implementing them and instead put those resources on fixing old code or stabilizing code. Anyone with a fundamental understanding of economics can appreciate how all of this glitching would result in the stock market never being launched, but what we don't know is how much instability this glitching has caused and what features have had to be scrapped or pushed back as a result.

Rockstar is not blameless here, an open world beta test would have identified many of these issues, and a reset at the end of the beta would have been understood. Now rockstar is likely dealing with the question of resetting everyone, vs separating glitchers from the general population, vs just stabilizing the code and letting people play

In the end gta online might just be the best example of what can happen when a greedy mega corporation releases a product to a market full of selfish dickbags willing to do whatever they have to in order to feel superior to other players because they lack the skills to do so on their own.

Brilliant

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Cash Cards and Glitching ARE the same thing as far as in-game economy is concerned.  It's money created out if thin air.  To the above comment from WallyWhitehurst about Economy. No, the stock market was pushed back and so the cash cards because the instability of the SERVERS at launch. Rockstar was pushed back development because of the SERVER issues which are now stable. 

To everyone else: GTA Online has yet to reach maturity. We haven't played heists or experienced the BAWSAQ's influence on gameplay. 

Oh and yes, I'm confident that we are supposed to spend money and grind to make money.  We have crews and several ways to "earn" while playing online. 

Legit Tip: search social club for the playlist 16x12.000 It's coveted 16 times. It takes about 3 mins to complete and earns 12k. Do the math.

• Diggerdoug likes this

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Cash Cards and Glitching ARE the same thing as far as in-game economy is concerned.  It's money created out if thin air.  To the above comment from WallyWhitehurst about Economy. No, the stock market was pushed back and so the cash cards because the instability of the SERVERS at launch. Rockstar was pushed back development because of the SERVER issues which are now stable. 

To everyone else: GTA Online has yet to reach maturity. We haven't played heists or experienced the BAWSAQ's influence on gameplay. 

Oh and yes, I'm confident that we are supposed to spend money and grind to make money.  We have crews and several ways to "earn" while playing online. 

Legit Tip: search social club for the playlist 16x12.000 It's coveted 16 times. It takes about 3 mins to complete and earns 12k. Do the math.

Yes glitching and cash cards create money out of thin air, but there are major differences that prevent them from being considered "the same thing". Rockstar implemented cash cards and had a plan of attack to account for this variable, including ways to keep the game world balanced even though some users might purchase cash cards, and a very few users would go all out and use cash cards to get a ton of money, the glitching resulted In a big portion of the gaming population ending up with more money than had been intended, the result being more "whales" than anticipated, and just like real life the biggest whales can crash a stock market. My point being much more money was created out of thin air via the glitch (which has zero benefit to rockstar) than cash card purchases would have created, and this is a variable that must either be accounted for or removed before a stock market can launch. Either way it's evidence, along with the tow truck glitch and other instabilities resulting from duped cars to intended for multilayer, that the glitchers have had a significant and negative impact on this product, how long that problem persists depends on how rockstar handles it.

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Thanks for all the input people, it's nice to see other peoples points of view, its a shame some people feel the need to stir/troll but what the hell.

Niether of the people you quoted said it should all be free. Or did they really mean that Rockstar are stealing.

Oh, my mistake. I guess I thought they said that because that's exactly what they said.

How nice it must be to change your position, and the positions of other people, whenever it suits your agenda.

You need to stop trolling and stop guessing. Read through the thread. I never changed my postion or others. I read it how it was. It was YOU that added things to what people had said to suit you.

go back and READ again or go back to your cave troll boy.

We are not stupid, we know that rockstar will not work for free. BUT the way they have designed the game is to milk money out of people. There is no reason to have cash cards in GTA5 online. It does not fund DLC. The money you paid for the game should fund DLC and NO-ONE here has said DLC should be free. If cash cards fund DLC then why should people that don't buy cash cards get the DLC? Ever heard the saying '' you get what you pay for''? 

BTW

EASYDP33

and

Blasterman4ever

please read above!

wannaslide
  • wannaslide

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

you guys are crazy if you think, rockstar brought in cash cards to fund free dlc for us ahhaha, the only reason we get these first few for free is because they're what was told to us that would be apart of the online game, we didn't even know they were dlc until a week before release. You can bet your arse that after we get these free dlc's, that everything after that will be paid dlc, so no the people buying cash cards wont be funding dlc for the rest of us, like someone suggested. I.ve been playing this game the legit way up until the other day, when we got the 500k, and i'm starting to get over it, so I did a little glitch, nothing crazy I just dupe one car each real day and sell it for 100k, nothing crazy like the guys doing millions but it helps me keep cash flowing to pay for ammo and armour, because I've had enough of losing money on missions, but so now I can do the missons and have fun not losing money.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Wally, I don't disagree with tow truck example but you're confusing the issue.  

The in-game economy was never fully realized. Your point about whales seems fair at first glance, but it is only an example of an unburdened, open-world game experience. 

The stock market "could" be a literal game changer. It's important to remember that stock prices do rise and fall based on trades. There are also other factors that could move the market. In the real world, quarterly reports are the major factor. Rockstar "could" simply script the market making player trades a factor but not the only factor. 

About micro-transactions: If Rockstar wanted, they could offer cars, clothes, extra character slots, diff paint schemes for vehicles all as a micro-transaction.  I'm not going to discuss the moral implications of exploiting within a video game.  

Cash Cards and Reselling Car Glitch are the same thing. In-game money created out of thin air. 

• Diggerdoug likes this

asetofgenes
  • asetofgenes

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Omg you f*cking wankers just glitch and stop f*cking crying you motherf*cking cocksuckers sub human babies
  • AzraelX likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by AzraelX, 09 November 2013 - 10:34 PM.

You need to stop trolling and stop guessing. Read through the thread. I never changed my postion or others.

How convenient it must be to call anyone a troll whenever they show that you're objectively wrong. All the lying doesn't suit you either, since anyone can read the posts and see for themselves that you did, in fact, change the position of other people.

You clearly can't follow a conversation to save your life. Since you're either a really determined troll or just really bad at reading, I'll break this down for you.

1) Someone said "Rockstar made enough money already, they should stop trying to make more profit off of us".

2) It was pointed out that they are a business, and aren't going to keep releasing DLC and future content for free.

3) You replied "NO ONE EVER SAID THEY WANTED IT FOR FREE!!!"

4) I replied "Yes, they did. That's exactly what they said."

5) You replied "NO IT ISNT OMG EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME, NO ONE EVER SAID THAT, DONT GO BACK AND READ IT YOURSELF PLZ JUST TRUST ME NO ONE IN THIS THREAD EVER SAID THEY WANTED ANYTHING FOR FREE!!! DIS GUY IS OBV TROLL WHAT A TROLL!!!!"

Trying to insult someone instead of responding to what they said just makes you just look like a silly twit, and a liar to boot.

See? It's possible to insult someone and respond to what they said. Maybe you should try it that way, and be a little more honest this time as well.

Omg you f*cking wankers just glitch and stop f*cking crying you motherf*cking cocksuckers sub human babies

Lmfao. Well said.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

No, they aren't.

One is legit, the other is exploitation.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

No, they aren't.

One is legit, the other is exploitation.

An Orange is not an Apple but they are both fruit. How can the be the same thing and be different at the same time. This is a paradox. 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

An Orange is not an Apple but they are both fruit. How can the be the same thing and be different at the same time. This is a paradox.

An orange and an apple are not the same thing. You are literally comparing apples and oranges. That's an idiom for a reason.

May as well say "the color purple and a dictionary are both things, omg they are the same thing".

No, they aren't.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

More risible excuses by the glitching brigade.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

if rockstar had made it easier to make money HOLD UP, maybe if they had not made it almost impossible to make money we wouldn't have this problem in the first place!

You're doing it wrong, just like everyone else who finds it hard to make money in-game.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

An orange and an apple are not the same thing. You are literally comparing apples and oranges. That's an idiom for a reason.

May as well say "the color purple and a dictionary are both things, omg they are the same thing".

No, they aren't.

They are both fruit. They are not vegetables. They are not rocks. 

They are the same but they are not identical. 

Cash cards are in-game credit. You can have infinite amount. GTA Online does not limit how much you can acquire. You can sell a car and through the use of menu options acquire money without selling that car (or you can duplicate and sell it). 

It's all money created out of thin air.  They are not created in identical ways. But the result is the same. 

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

The in-game economy was never fully realized. Your point about whales seems fair at first glance, but it is only an example of an unburdened, open-world game experience. 

The stock market "could" be a literal game changer. It's important to remember that stock prices do rise and fall based on trades. There are also other factors that could move the market. In the real world, quarterly reports are the major factor. Rockstar "could" simply script the market making player trades a factor but not the only factor. 

About micro-transactions: If Rockstar wanted, they could offer cars, clothes, extra character slots, diff paint schemes for vehicles all as a micro-transaction.  I'm not going to discuss the moral implications of exploiting within a video game.  

Cash Cards and Reselling Car Glitch are the same thing. In-game money created out of thin air.

Glad we can agree on the tow truck/instability thing.

I'll give you your scripting point, rockstar could account for any number if variables via scripting their market, I never anticipated the market behaving or operating as a truly open market like we see in real life, but I'm hoping the market is less scripted than it was in single player (ie kill a CEO of life invader, make money off of competitor). But given how rockstars previous promises have played out, I'm wondering if the stock market for multiplayer was ever going to be much more than what we got in single player.

And no need for a morals of cheating debate, people will always cheat and cut corners, it's the human way, but as always life doesn't exist in a vacuum and so each action has a ripple effect, but as you said if rockstars idea of a stock market was more scripted events and less player driven than server stability would be much more of a concern for rockstar than accounting for glitched wealth.

But economics aside, the cash card was part of the design of the game, the glitching was not. The end result creates money out of thin air which is what they share in common, but i don't know what to tell anyone who doesn't see the difference in using designed features to increase their cash vs exploiting the code in the game to make cash.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

I see what people are saying about the leveling system being a long term thing, and I understand that.

BUT...

At the very least it should be possible to afford things as they unlock.   Weapons are fine, but the cars, garages etc?  Rockstar has you window shopping for months unless you were A) Lucky enough to farm missions when they were repeatable, or B) Did the LSC glitch.

It's f*cking bullsh*t.  End game stuff (400k garages, Adders ec) should be something to work towards, but ordinary stuff unlocked along the way? Yeah they should be affordable,

And lets not forget that the game paid out better a month ago.

Stop being apologists guys.  Rockstar are in this for one thing, and one thing only.  Cash cards.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Glad we can agree on the tow truck/instability thing.

I'll give you your scripting point, rockstar could account for any number if variables via scripting their market, I never anticipated the market behaving or operating as a truly open market like we see in real life, but I'm hoping the market is less scripted than it was in single player (ie kill a CEO of life invader, make money off of competitor). But given how rockstars previous promises have played out, I'm wondering if the stock market for multiplayer was ever going to be much more than what we got in single player.

And no need for a morals of cheating debate, people will always cheat and cut corners, it's the human way, but as always life doesn't exist in a vacuum and so each action has a ripple effect, but as you said if rockstars idea of a stock market was more scripted events and less player driven than server stability would be much more of a concern for rockstar than accounting for glitched wealth.

But economics aside, the cash card was part of the design of the game, the glitching was not. The end result creates money out of thin air which is what they share in common, but i don't know what to tell anyone who doesn't see the difference in using designed features to increase their cash vs exploiting the code in the game to make cash.

Agreed. Completely.

Network manipulation, exploiting game mechanics, etc. does have a negative affect on the player community. Whether it's perceived or actualized doesn't really matter. For Rockstar, they do need to get control of their game. The negative affect of "cheating" (I'll use cheating for all intents and purposes) will push players away from the game. There are examples of this everywhere. 

I bought this game for three reasons. The story was entertaining. The open-world aspect offered great replay value. The interactive stock market.

I ended up with two out of three.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users