Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitches and cash cards are the same thing !

81 replies to this topic
Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

First sorry if this is has already been said and please only post if you can stick to the point and read what has already been posted on this tread.

In my opion isn't glitching a million just the same as using real money to buy a million ?

All in all, you have not put the time into playing the game to earn it, the only difference is you are not paying Rockstar for the money.

I understand that there are people who play these games and have a busy life. I understand how it is frustrating for them if they are never able to compete with those gamers that can play for hours and hours. On the flip side it's really annoying if some guy with plenty of real money just rocks up and does £100 on in-game money and buys stuff with little to no effort.

BUT

This does explain why it is so hard to earn money in the game through just playing it. it would seem that Rockstar have done this so we have little choice but to spend almost £20 just to get a fully upgraded adder. (please note that in a job at £5 an hour it would take 4 hours of real world work to earn this, in game to earn 2 million without glitches..... well it took me more than 4 hours just to get 200,000 to buy my first appartment.)

MAYBE

if rockstar had made it easier to make money HOLD UP, maybe if they had not made it almost impossible to make money we wouldn't have this problem in the first place! i.e some sort of daily quests/missions/races, maybe win a big cash prize for winning a race which you can only get every real 24 hour. and one for each class of car.

At this present time I find it very hard to play this game. If I play it ''the rightway'' I will put in hours of work only to be out done by people willing to through real money at this game or glitches risking being banned for not parting with there own hard earned cash. What choice do I have but jion them !

All said and done I think Rockstar have made this hard on them selves and done a poor job of controlling the whole thing. This isn't some free game on my mobile. I paided for this game and I would happily buy the dlc.

P.S it is possible to manage online games and the in game money, just look at World of warcraft!

SORT IT OUT  Rockstar !

I feel better now !

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

well.. with a paid cashcard i am still carful with the money, it has value because i f*cking worked for it in RL.

with a glitch i wouldnt stop till i have so much that i will never need more, which is something totally different.

so no, cashcards and glitching are not the same.

• GotDjent? likes this

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

is it gonna matter in a month when we all have full garages?

and no; it isn't the same. not even close. you ever hear time is money? its true. you have the choice to put un your time or your money. glitching bypasses it.

stop trying to justify glitching
  • MoeBeerz likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Being a dumbass is also the same as being a retard.

No justification can make it right.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

the things glitchers say to justify cheating could make a full episode of Worlds Dumbest.

• Phyxsius-, GotDjent?, Tymerc and 2 others like this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I don't understand why anyone would play a game with an MMO-like leveling system and expect instant gratification. It's purposely designed to not work like that. Saying "I have to glitch because Rockstar didn't make it easy enough to get max money/rank in a week" is dumb because you were never intended to reach a fully unlocked status that fast in the first place.

The difference between glitchers and people who buy cash cards is that GTA Online wouldn't exist without people who buy cash cards. You also wouldn't be receiving all the future DLC for free (I find it funny you said you wouldn't bitch if you had to pay for the DLC, which is certainly false). Apparently you're not aware of the importance of money in the real world, especially regarding business decisions. They aren't going to keep patching the game and adding new content with zero revenue.

I don't have a problem with glitchers, I am one myself. What I have a problem with is people who feel the need to type out long drawn-out justifications trying to legitimize glitching.

"OMG EVRY1 IM NOT DOIN ANYTHING BAD!!1 I SWAER!!! RUCKSTIR LET U BUY TEH MONIES AND GLITCHIN IS SAME THING!!!!!1 DONT BLAME ME, BLAME DEM, I NOT RESPUNSIBEL FUR MY AKTIONZ!!!"

It comes off as really sad and pathetic. Just own up to what you're doing, and instead of trying to convince people there's nothing wrong with it, you should spend that time glitching some more. Have fun.

• Prime_Suspect and MoTK70 like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

Doe glitching support more free content by R*....  NoOoo

Does buying cash cards.. yes

Gltichers are just pushing R* to make new content purchase only. Which sucks when you have to beg mommy for money to buy new sh*t..

• AzraelX likes this

Safetytrousers
  • Safetytrousers

I bring flowers

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by Safetytrousers, 09 November 2013 - 05:50 PM.

At this present time I find it very hard to play this game. If I play it ''the rightway'' I will put in hours of work only to be out done by people willing to through real money at this game or glitches risking being banned for not parting with there own hard earned cash. What choice do I have but jion them !

I have played the game the right way, 100% legit. I haven't bought any cash cards.

I've got to the point where I have nothing left to spend my money on that I want (apart from ammunition). I've done all that if the face of those who have gained through glitching, although during that time cash cards weren't available.

What result do you expect after the 'work' has been done? If you're not enjoying the journey to the point you want to get, then I don't think you're going to start enjoying it after arriving.

Glitches and cash cards are not the same thing.

Getting money through a glitch requires nothing but time (once you know how to do it), so there is little disincentive to not get as much money as you want. Not many people though, I think, would buy all the money required in the game through cash cards, the real money they require is a disincentive to go crazy on them.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Being a dumbass is also the same as being a retard.

No justification can make it right.

the things glitchers say to justify cheating could make a full episode of Worlds Dumbest.

• AzraelX likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

I agree OP well said.

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

OP is retarded.
"All in all, you have not put the time into playing the game to earn it, the only difference is you are not paying Rockstar for the money"

So, basically you're saying that glitchers are actual thieves now?
I got ya.
  • AzraelX likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Im not sure how people keep sayings it impossible to make money...  Do you kids even play the game?

I've played legit and bought everything I wanted. Now im just buying stupid sh*t that I don't really care about.

So ya, if you need everything ASAP with no logic or reason CASH CARDS or GLTICHING is the way to go.

Except cash cards will support new content and glitching will support pay for new content.

But if you can't make money retarded would be an understatement.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Paying rockstar for cash which funds future updates vs getting money for free and making rockstar angry= the same thing? Lolwut.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 09 November 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Gltichers are just pushing R* to make new content purchase only. Which sucks when you have to beg mommy for money to buy new sh*t..

if this were really true I'd start glitching my ass off
I'd rather pay 30 bucks for a TLaD or TBoGT than get these little free DLC's considering the fact that free means pay up or grind your ass off.

4 new t-shirs and a car for "free" or more content than most full priced titles have for 30 bucks
I know which one I would rather have, especially considering the grinding that comes with this "free" buisiness model

you get what you pay for

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

I'm one of those people that doesnt have enough time to play hours each day and would benefit from buying in game cash but I ain't wasting real money on leveling up. At this point I just play the game and its not bad at all. Its easy to save ingame money and its easy to spend it all too, which is a great thing. Most games you'll end up with tons of cash but nothing worth buying.

I've said it many times to buddies that feel the need to own everything in the game asap that within a month they'll be boed stiff. Cheating only cheats yourself out of the game portion, the part specifically made to expand your happy feeling by giving you little chunks at a time instead of smothering you with one cookie after another until you never want to see another cookie in your life.

The glitches and the cashcards both exploit your urge to get what you want asap with as little effort as possible. That's all they have in common.
  • Prime_Suspect likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I would much rather R* make purchasable DLC and make their money. This game isn't made for kids, and kids begging mommy isn't my concern. I want R* to concentrate on making GOOD DLC and charge what they may, and I will be a customer. Period!

• Prime_Suspect likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Don't kid yourself. If people had to pay to have access to DLC, the self-entitled crowd would be bitching just as much. Instead of whining "omg the reason there's a level progression like EVERY SUBSCRIPTION BASED MMO IN EXISTENCE is because they want to sell cash cards," they'd be crying about how "there's nothing to do because rockstar held back all the good stuff in order to sell DLC".

Every thread saying "we deserve all the money and ranks and unlocks now and for free" would instead say "we deserve all the heists and the content creator and the new missions for free".

If you're going to make an argument, at least base it in reality.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Wow there is a lot to reply to. I will do my best.  I feel that some of these comments are aimed at me but seem to be quoting other people suggesting that people are not directing them at me :panic: .

Firstly to those I confused. I was not justifing glitches. I agree is ruins the game and is not justified. But I also think that allowing people to buy in-game money also ruins the game. and that if rockstar had either got it right or not tried to make money out of in-game money sales, things would be better in my opinion. It surprises me how strong the backlash is against glitches but it is fine if those with extra cash to splash out and do pretty much the same thing. Again this is not a justification to glitch. BOTH are wrong in my opinion. Bring on a patch to end the glitches

Second I don't think the DLC should be free. Why should people that buy cash cards fund the DLC for everyone else? Ok the first one is free but will future dlc be free? (I don't think future dlc should be free and when they are not i will still buy them, in the same way i buy new games)

When rockstar release DLC the hotknife for example I would pay real money for it, but I think if you can buy an item then others that do not have the real money to do so should be able to complete something in game that rewards them for the same item unless the item gives no gaming advantage.

iddqdvie Being carefull with your bought in-game money is fine and is the a difference. You are right.

Safetytrousers hats off to you and good job for not glitching or using cash cards, i wish everyone was like that, and what you said about not enjoying the journey. I am enjoying it, and thats whats it's all about. :lol:

lastly to AzraelX, I have and will contiune to buy DLC, just like I did for COD which didn't rely on cashcards and nor should gta online.

I agree some people are dumb if they think they will unlock everything, max level, and loads of money without putting in the time, shame on them.

''It comes off as really sad and pathetic. Just own up to what you're doing, and instead of trying to convince people there's nothing wrong with it, you should spend that time glitching some more.''

I disagree, i want glitchs, cash carders, and real players to read this thread, I want like minded people to agree with me, so future games developers make there games fair and fun for everyone and not give an unfair advantage to those willing to throw money at them.

If next week with the new DLC they also release addition cars weapons appartment etc that are better than standard but they cost say £1000 on real money. Would you be annoyed when every race, every deathmatch the players that buy it kick everyones butt? I would.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

What the duck is wrong with yall! Yes Rockstar made money cards for stupid impatient players but you cant just earn a million in a day!

The point wasnt to grind or glitch. I t was not supposed to be easy!

I tought peoples wouldnt whine that much because its the point of the game to take time. E veryone says R* sucks but we are the worst consumers.

This forums is so stupid. I'm out. Have nice time under your bridge trolls.

• AzraelX likes this

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

"In my opion isn't glitching a million just the same as using real money to buy a million ?"

That is your "opion"? Really? Because the facts say otherwise, glitching is free. Cash cards are not!
Glitching is exploiting the game, nothing more.
So the only reason you feel the need to express your "opion" is because you know its cheating, and you are just looking for validation from other people.
So why dont you keep your opion to yourself huh?

• AzraelX likes this

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

p.s will all DLC be free? is there an official source stating this or is this a logical guess because the first DLC is?

Please post the link if possible as I'd be interested to know.

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

"I disagree, i want glitchs, cash carders, and real players to read this thread, I want like minded people to agree with me, so future games developers make there games fair and fun for everyone and not give an unfair advantage to those willing to throw money at them."

So you already assume you are right, because you want people to agree with you so developers can make their games fun for YOU.
Having more money really does not give an unfair advantage, you are just butthurt

• AzraelX likes this

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

U stupid diggerdog? Ever heard of google?
Moet ik het ook nog voorkauwen? Thats dutch for do you want me to chew your food for you too?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

OP is retarded.
"All in all, you have not put the time into playing the game to earn it, the only difference is you are not paying Rockstar for the money"

So, basically you're saying that glitchers are actual thieves now?
I got ya.

Given the way Rockstar designed it so we have to either put in so many of our real world hours to grind for a few kilobucks of GTA0 money or else just buy their cash card, I would say it's a case of thieves stealing from thieves.  :santa:

• Diggerdoug likes this

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

If its $20 for 1.5 mil gta money. And glitchers have hundreds of millions how is it the same thing??? I'm not gonna buy over a $1000 worth of cash cards for hundreds of millions of gta $. I see the average joe buying one $20 cash card. This game was meant for you to work for money just like in real life.. Cash cards just benifit everyone. Rockstar can employee the 45 minute long list worth of employees I saw in the credits and the users can get a cheap little bit of money. Exploiting a glitch in an online game. Should involve punishment. Do what u want in single player.. But rockstar should crack down.. You don't see this sh*t outta blizzard.. But I give rockstar alot of credit it's their first real attempt at this.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Buying cash cards and glitching are not the same thing. However, the result is the same: People with a huge GTA money advantage that gain other advantages because of the completely imbalanced gameplay mechanics across most of the game types. The gameplay imbalances are the problem, not how people get the money.
  • Diggerdoug likes this

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'm Sorry but Rockstar made hundreds of millions on game sales before it had been out for a whole week. There should be absolutely NO need for them to make more profit off us gamers. Unless they're just that greedy.
  • Diggerdoug likes this

Diggerdoug
  • Diggerdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

hey bootje, I use google, I can't find it and others are saying all dlc will be free. I want to know where they are getting the info from and if it is true. the lack of a link to a web page most likely means that it is not true. but i do not know. If all DLC will be free, well I will be shocked and have to relook at ths all!

Heres my link: 1 billion $ made on sales of GTA5

http://www.fool.com/...-1-billion.aspx

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

1 billion made isnt all profit, That goes to production costs,their rent, lobster dinners,private jets,private yachts etc.. Its the same in the sense that people buying the cards are still playing the game "incorrectly" but its ok cause rockstar is cool with this.

Cause theyre telling us its ok to pay for the money advantage, but glitching is bad and will ruin the "Economy" Its like with drugs or prohibition, its against the law and everyone says yea its bad, but than the govt says ok we can have booze and some places say you can buy weed legally and its all of a sudden ok. The product hasnt changed just public opinion has, Its an authority/parental psychological thing. :blink:

bootje
  • bootje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

You know what your problem is? You just dont have any patience, just wait. Why do you need an anwser now? Nobody knows, so nobody can tell you. And who cares?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users