Photo

GTA V Online money RANT!

14 replies to this topic
Rusa
  • Rusa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Holy crap money system is completely f*cking BROKEN ! 

U got half people using venchil money bug receiving millions cash each hour while the rest are doing lame ass jobs and getting rubbish -7K a job . 

for f*ck sake i spend more cash on ammo for mission than i receive from it !

it's a f*cking joke when also i have to pay when someone destroys my car . 

R* isn't doing nothing , i see lv 40's driving adlers and owning houses while R* promotes buying shark cards . 

this is a f*cking joke . 

more cash from jobs , lower ammo cost & ban money glichers !!

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Well, maybe if R* wouldn't nerf the money so much from jobs, then there wouldn't be as much glitchers. I myself did the LSC glitch a few times, because I was tired of doing the same repetitive missions that only play 1K-5K. Also, the fact that R* do the nerfing in order to push the players to buy the cash cards is a sh*tty thing to do. So why not glitch? 

But anyway, I do agree with you to some extend, but I do disagree about banning the money glitchers. There's more important issues that they should attend to.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

I used to play free aim, but many games are empty. For cash, I suggest going assist aim and doing deathmatches. They give low RP good cash and you get weapon skins. You might be able to use your free aim skills to an advantage on some maps. And you get a game everytime. 

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Completely agree, how is destroying several police station a 5K job? f*cking cheap ass Lester.

You go bankrupt for doing jobs and wasting money on ammo and there's not a good enough reward.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Well, maybe if R* wouldn't nerf the money so much from jobs, then there wouldn't be as much glitchers. I myself did the LSC glitch a few times, because I was tired of doing the same repetitive missions that only play 1K-5K. Also, the fact that R* do the nerfing in order to push the players to buy the cash cards is a sh*tty thing to do. So why not glitch? 

But anyway, I do agree with you to some extend, but I do disagree about banning the money glitchers. There's more important issues that they should attend to.

Level 91, got 2m legit in bank, full garage etc. Why glitch?

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

I used to play free aim, but many games are empty. For cash, I suggest going assist aim and doing deathmatches. They give low RP good cash and you get weapon skins. You might be able to use your free aim skills to an advantage on some maps. And you get a game everytime. 

death matches are on the worst/slowest ways to earn RP and cash.  Races are the best bet. You can finish a 2 minute race and get $12,600, while a 20 minute death match hands out about $2,000.  I know it varies from what position you finish. But doing races is definitely faster in the long, BY FAR

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Because the boring, repetitive missions barely pay you anything... That's why!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Some people are going to do it no matter what and many people went over to the dark side when the mission payouts got screwed up

I hit level 90 before the payout cut and had 12M and I'm thinking if I had farmed rooftop rumble I might possibly have had much more.

Two kinds of people don't exploit the game. Those that get a reward from toiling for money and those who are afraid of getting punished. The second group are the ones who call for bans and resets. It frustrates them to no end that their good behavior will be pointless.

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

THis is exactly why I glitch,  Rockstar is screwing all of us over with the amount of money you have to spend on jobs and the payout.  I can easily make 100k every minute.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

My level 6 character has a house 300,000+ one because it shares money with my level 130

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Ravey Davey, 09 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Two kinds of people don't exploit the game. Those that get a reward from toiling for money and those who are afraid of getting punished. The second group are the ones who call for bans and resets. It frustrates them to no end that their good behavior will be pointless.

I belong to the first group, I haven't glitched but don't mind people that do. I most likely won't ever buy a cash card because I enjoy raising the money, the excitement of trying to get that last $1k to get the car or garage I wanted. It's a shame that the $500k took some of that away from me if I'm honest, but there's always something else to strive for.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

I dont/have never glitched although i did do the "Out of Court settlement" mission alot to sell the 22k car but thats not glitching. I had 240k apt and 6 modded cars plus 250k in bank then got stimpack and bought a couple sportscars. Didnt feel like i earned them so i deleted my character and have started again. Still have the money i legit earned with first character. Enjoying leveling up and doing missions again. Plus my new character dosnt look like a beat up crackhead.

I stopped caring about those that glitch. So what if some dude has millions in the bank and a fully modded adder. 9/10 times they cant even drive one block without wrecking it and are sooooo easy to decimate in a gunfight because the havent played the game enough to learn the basics. I dont glitch simply because i dont need to and certainly not because of a "fear of getting banned/reset" as anyone with half a brain knows thats not going to happen.

Enjoy the game for what it is and know that like in real life someone will always have more than you. Its about using what you do have to your advantage that counts!

:)

• dorcy likes this

rovarela12
  • rovarela12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Created an account just to post here, I started out like everyone else working hard for the money doing missions, selling cars, death matches, bounties, crates, all that stuff 

I bought a modest 10 garage apartment before the stimulus and had a couple normal cars but the thing that got to me was the missions paid 2k, 5k, 7k, weapons ammo was almost 300 each clip, mods for guns were very expensive up to 25k, mods for cars are all very expensive, 

The game is designed so that even if you work hard it pays so little so you will have to buy a shark card by putting down real money. Honestly who could ever buy an adder from doing missions and such. 

I grew tired of all the effort i would put into the game, I'm talking almost half a day for 100k while others were making that in a matter of minutes

I ended up doing the glitch just so I could have nice things and be able to compete in races, with that aside I got screwed over by the stimulus cause those assholes instead subtracted 500k from my account which is fine cause it left me a cool 2 mil to buy mods and such 

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

To the guy with level 90: How long has it taken you to get there? How many hours each day?

Reemer
  • Reemer

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

I dont think glitchers should be banned, because its R* fault that the glitch is even happening. If they arent paying enough attention to remove it (because people were doing this after the 1.04 update, and can still do it now, after the 1.05 update) then I dont see how people are in the wrong for exploiting it. Either join in and get rich, or continue to do those cheap paying missions. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users