Best way to make $ without cheating

72 replies to this topic
CowboyTorry
  • CowboyTorry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

easiest way:

at the start of your session, steal a car and sell it at LS customs.

at the end of your session, before you shut down the game, steal a car and sell it at LS customs.

Also in freeroam if you steal a car but can't yet sell it (because of the 48 minute cooldown time), park it in your garage.

After 48 minutes you can pick it up and sell it at LS customs.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Get somebody else to cheat then give you the money.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Do everything the game have to offer. Simple.

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm pretty good at survival. I can get about 20k every 30 mins along with. 3500 RP

Alone? What's a decent solo survial if that's the case?

I solo boneyard all the time, though my method is kinda slow...and may not be "my" method.

As soon as the match starts there is a wall surrounding an area with some hollowed out buses, planes, and burned out cars. Go over there sit in the bus that is next to the wall and shoot all the enemies that funnel around the corner into your kill zone. Sometimes you may have to run out and kill some stragglers that wont leave cover, and if they begin to swarm there is a possibility that they will run all the way around and start shooting you from the right. 

Helis are not a problem unless you cant aim. They are stupid (most of the time) and cant hit you if you stick in that one spot. Take out the ground forces then deal with the heli.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Dont think u can mission on playlists (gerald, simeon, etc), but a custom playlist will let you run a series of missions without having to change matchmaking options.

I recommend a 5 mission playlist to test it out.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Why would you not want to farm? This covers doing races over and over even if it's not the same race. Doing anything, for that matter, is farming. SO get used to it and do it. There is no good way to make money except for doing everything you can... Then repeat, over and over...

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I bet you TC is one of the people who thought the RR/VD replay glitch is what "farming" is.  Sucks, but people were introduced to the word in a negative fashion, and don't understand that "farming" is an integral part of any game that requires payment for progression (i.e. blood orbs in DMC, coins in Plants vs. Zombies, the list goes on....)

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Losing $2000 a death in deathmatch NEVER happened.

Play missions and do races and deathmatches and everything else the game has built-in to make money and don't be stupid and waste time fighting in free-roam are blasting grenades and stickies all day.

You can make 100-400k in a good day of hard work. If you glitch, you don't know what work means.

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Play in invite session only, sell bullet for 9k, sell cars from simeon list and high priority cars, and since bank account its shared from both characters you can earn lots of money selling cars and robbing stores before change characters.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

Search for Coveted in the online jobs list under missions. If you truly want variety, create a playlist and play with friends.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Robbing stores is a convenient way to steal some fast cash. When you rob a store, firing your weapon near the clerk will intimidate them and increase the speed at which they dispense the cash. This will greatly improve your ability to avoid the Police. You begin with a 2-star criminal rating as long as you don't kill the clerk, doing so would increase the rating to 3-star which will bring in Police Helicoptors and the Deputies will drive more aggressively.

Losing a 1 or 2-star criminal rating is easy. Stay out of visual contact with the Police at all times. Each time the Police spot you resets the timer, making it take longer to lose the heat. The fastest way to lose the Police is to dart into alleyways early. Watch the mini-map while you're driving and evade incoming Police cars by taking side streets and alleys. Parking in a secluded place is probably the least risky way, and it only takes a minute or so to lose the heat.

Losing 3-star ratings and higher requires a fast car and good driving skills, or a quick call to Lester for $500 will lose the heat instantly. I would suggest calling Lester at a 4-star or higher in order to save yourself some time. By the time you rob more than 4 stores in a row, or you kill more than 10 Police, you will be given a 4-star criminal rating. At that point you'll have Noose coming at you with armor and heavy weapons. Unless you have an attack chopper, you will have a very hard time losing a 4-star wanted level without Lester.

While you are up to no good in Los Santos, keep your eye out for the Oracle Sedan and Baller SUV , these both have very nice payouts at LSC, $8000 and $9000 respectively. You can only sell one car per in-game day or every 48 minutes in real time, so try to find one as soon as you log in if possible, they spawn fairly often in urban areas.

When you've run out of stores to rob and you're waiting on the LSC cooldown, you can join survival rounds to earn a quick $20,000 in less than 10 or 15 minutes. You need to survive 10 waves, but if you have nice cover from helicopter attacks and you can bottleneck the enemies to your location, it's easy. Preferred survival locations are The Boneyard and Sandy Shores, as they both offer nice cover and they're relatively small areas.

If you are grinding to buy an expensive appartment, cars or upgrades, following this routine will help you earn money and still enjoy playing GTA Online legitimately.

hm,shooting the bottles / clerk, waste of ammo, and then call lester to get rid of the police.. 500, then the money you earned from the  robbery gone..

So why call him then? The cops are extremely easy to lose. Also I rarely see people talking about masks. Do people now know they can be used to bring down a wanted start? You just take it off or equip some glasses or something from the quick menu AFTER you're out of the police line of out(when the entire radar isn't flashing red and blue).

virmonk
  • virmonk

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by virmonk, 09 November 2013 - 09:51 PM.

The best way to make money that I have found is to sell vehicles every time you can which is evey 40 min. the trick is to make sure you sell a car on each charecter you have as they have individual cooldowns. then bank the cash from each into one big pile.

there are lots of cars that you can find that will sell for at least six thousand dollars and there are a few that will sell for up to 9000. I find you can usually average at least 15000 between both charecters each time.

In the downtime while you're on cooldown you can run a boneyard survival and make 20,000 if you end up surviving all the waves. When you get out of the survival your cool down should be getting close to being back up you may have enough time to try and run another. If you do end up running to survivals an end up selling cars twice in that hour on each character you will make around 70,000 dollars per hour which is not bad.

Sometimes I won't run a survival or I may run a race or something else but the key is to try and sell cars every time you can even if you just log in once per hour if you have the chance just to sell cars.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

Racing: Down the Drain 1 lap takes 1:30 minutes(for cash)
Criminal Records 2 laps takes 1:00 minute (for RP)
Missions: Coveted $12,000 payout for 3 minutes of work.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Don't bother try racing , ppl will MAKE u spam criminal records . Every other race will be empty, and any race or random job u join will end up being criminal records .

U specifically asked for no spamming .

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Racing: Down the Drain 1 lap takes 1:30 minutes(for cash)
Criminal Records 2 laps takes 1:00 minute (for RP)
Missions: Coveted $12,000 payout for 3 minutes of work.

We're talking about fun ways to make cash, if I wanted to bore myself I'd just stare at a wall.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'm pretty good at survival. I can get about 20k every 30 mins along with. 3500 RP

Alone? What's a decent solo survial if that's the case?

I solo boneyard all the time, though my method is kinda slow...and may not be "my" method.

As soon as the match starts there is a wall surrounding an area with some hollowed out buses, planes, and burned out cars. Go over there sit in the bus that is next to the wall and shoot all the enemies that funnel around the corner into your kill zone. Sometimes you may have to run out and kill some stragglers that wont leave cover, and if they begin to swarm there is a possibility that they will run all the way around and start shooting you from the right. 

Helis are not a problem unless you cant aim. They are stupid (most of the time) and cant hit you if you stick in that one spot. Take out the ground forces then deal with the heli.

Boneyard in the warehouse there's a dumpster really close to the wall. Take cover against the warehouse wall and slide behind the dumpster. Use a shotgun and look straight ahead over the dumpster to kill the ai. I don't get hit ever unless I'm not paying attention to the front of the dumpster. Easy 20k

Bourjois
  • Bourjois

Life is but a dream

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320photo-238121.gif?_r=1378503320
Use the force G!  :cookie:

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

We're talking about fun ways to make cash, if I wanted to bore myself I'd just stare at a wall.

Coveted is fun.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Lol u GUYS can't help but to spam. The c
guy clearly said no spamming . Playing coveted over and over is spamming.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Lol u GUYS can't help but to spam. The c
guy clearly said no spamming . Playing coveted over and over is spamming.

Spend 4 hours in free mode. I heard that you make so much money when you kill other players. 

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Coveted is fun.

Yeah so is Down the Drain once or twice but after that I want to kill myself.

l_B33LZ_l
  • l_B33LZ_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by l_B33LZ_l, 09 November 2013 - 10:55 PM.

BONEYARD.. WHEN U START THERE IS A WHITE TRAILER ON THE RIGHT STAY BEHIND IT .. EASY TO DO 10WAVES SOLO TAKES 20 TO 25MINS..BONEYARD, PROCESSED, RAILYARD AND SANDY SHORES ARE ALL EASY

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

BONEYARD.. WHEN U START THERE IS A WHITE TRAILER ON THE RIGHT STAY BEHIND IT .. EASY TO DO 10WAVES SOLO TAKES 20 TO 25MINS..BONEYARD, PROCESSED, RAILYARD AND SANDY SHORES ARE ALL EASY

The caps lock button, press it.

Also I really wish survival wasn't as grueling and hard as it is. There is literally no other viable strategy than just parking your ass behind a wall or in a dumpster for the whole session just blind firing. That is not my idea of fun but it's the only option because if I try anything else I just obliterated by cops.

Also who ever thought any sort of automatic shotgun was a good idea. We could have had a double barrel, maybe a spaz but instead we get the ugliest thing ever in the form of the Bullpup and it's not as ugly cousin the Auto Shotgun.

Same with advanced rifle and assault SMG, such sh*t weapons.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by One Poor Fool, 09 November 2013 - 11:15 PM.

look out for the Ubermacht Oracle. It nets you 8 Gs in LS customs (perfect condition) and they are pretty common (however I mostly drive sedans probably why they appear everywhere in traffic for me) Also do survival. One or two of them a session and you will be loaded with cash. Just gotta survive is all! And there is tons of free ammo and sticky bombs  for the taking in survival.

l_B33LZ_l
  • l_B33LZ_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by l_B33LZ_l, 09 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

my bad I was on my mobile phone, the bad part about survival is when enemies spawn right in front of you over and over. What I usually do for friends who need $$ is mod cars then give it to them to sell for over 100k since i'm over lvl 100 with all mods unlocked.

Valthero
  • Valthero

Tiger Bait

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Stores are actually hilariously easy to rob. Just go to your online options and set spawn point to Last Location, rob a store, and change sessions. Takes about thirty to sixty seconds between robbing attempts, and you don't need to pussyfoot around hiding from the cops.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by Grottesca, 09 November 2013 - 11:19 PM.

Some facts about robbing stores:

If you rob them too quickly, your wanted level will rise without killing the clerk.

After 3: You get 3 stars whether you kill the clerk or not.

3 more: You'll get 4.

Once you let it cool down you're good though. I usually rob stores in a helicopter since it's pretty easy to fly around and evade the police.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

The caps lock button, press it.

Also I really wish survival wasn't as grueling and hard as it is. There is literally no other viable strategy than just parking your ass behind a wall or in a dumpster for the whole session just blind firing. That is not my idea of fun but it's the only option because if I try anything else I just obliterated by cops.

Also who ever thought any sort of automatic shotgun was a good idea. We could have had a double barrel, maybe a spaz but instead we get the ugliest thing ever in the form of the Bullpup and it's not as ugly cousin the Auto Shotgun.

Same with advanced rifle and assault SMG, such sh*t weapons.

I gotta say, I really like the assault SMG, it sounds like it spits bullets faster than any of the other guns. As for shotguns ive always used the sawn off. Strange thing to say about a shotgun but the range is awesome on it!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Tell you what... all of you try farming missions and tell me if you feel like you cheated after an hour. still the sane work as not farming, just better time management.

i agree with this, I simply refuse to farm for the sole purpose of making cash. I enjoy replaying survival, deathmatches, and races simply because I enjoy the gameplay. If I really feel like I need a quick 40k, I will sell my car and switch characters, its just a part of my game now, its nice.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Stores are actually hilariously easy to rob. Just go to your online options and set spawn point to Last Location, rob a store, and change sessions. Takes about thirty to sixty seconds between robbing attempts, and you don't need to pussyfoot around hiding from the cops.

If you are going to do it that way, you may as well glitch.

• Gunner Eleven likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users