Photo

Best way to make $ without cheating

72 replies to this topic
gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Any info much appreciated, spending so much money on ammo it's ridiculous. 

Not looking to glitch, cheat, farm or hack.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Racing. It's fun as well.

• gevans81 likes this

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Racing. It's fun as well.

this. first in 1 race with more than 4 people = 13k each time.

• gevans81 likes this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

get some friends or crew mates and do a bunch of missions and races and make sure to sell a baller or felon ever 45 mins

• gevans81 likes this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Don't forget about deathmatch guys.  You can make a killing if you consistently come in first in a semi-large group.

• gevans81 likes this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Races... 2 laps on criminal record with some friend
  • gevans81 likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Don't forget about deathmatch guys.  You can make a killing if you consistently come in first in a semi-large group.

Haven't played deathmatch since we lost $2000 per death. Might check it out.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Garage has 3 oracles on stand by, bounties, store rampage, gang shootouts get decent ammo replen, Simeon, the odd race/survival/mission for a boost. The life of crime :)
  • gevans81 likes this

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Cheers for the advice guys.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Losing $2000 never came into affect during deathmatches

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Losing $2000 never came into affect during deathmatches

The first week or so it did.  Not sure how fast they fixed that.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by SKaREO, 09 November 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Robbing stores is a convenient way to steal some fast cash. When you rob a store, firing your weapon near the clerk will intimidate them and increase the speed at which they dispense the cash. This will greatly improve your ability to avoid the Police. You begin with a 2-star criminal rating as long as you don't kill the clerk, doing so would increase the rating to 3-star which will bring in Police Helicoptors and the Deputies will drive more aggressively.

Losing a 1 or 2-star criminal rating is easy. Stay out of visual contact with the Police at all times. Each time the Police spot you resets the timer, making it take longer to lose the heat. The fastest way to lose the Police is to dart into alleyways early. Watch the mini-map while you're driving and evade incoming Police cars by taking side streets and alleys. Parking in a secluded place is probably the least risky way, and it only takes a minute or so to lose the heat.

Losing 3-star ratings and higher requires a fast car and good driving skills, or a quick call to Lester for $500 will lose the heat instantly. I would suggest calling Lester at a 4-star or higher in order to save yourself some time. By the time you rob more than 4 stores in a row, or you kill more than 10 Police, you will be given a 4-star criminal rating. At that point you'll have Noose coming at you with armor and heavy weapons. Unless you have an attack chopper, you will have a very hard time losing a 4-star wanted level without Lester.

While you are up to no good in Los Santos, keep your eye out for the Oracle Sedan and Baller SUV , these both have very nice payouts at LSC, $8000 and $9000 respectively. You can only sell one car per in-game day or every 48 minutes in real time, so try to find one as soon as you log in if possible, they spawn fairly often in urban areas.

When you've run out of stores to rob and you're waiting on the LSC cooldown, you can join survival rounds to earn a quick $20,000 in less than 10 or 15 minutes. You need to survive 10 waves, but if you have nice cover from helicopter attacks and you can bottleneck the enemies to your location, it's easy. Preferred survival locations are The Boneyard and Sandy Shores, as they both offer nice cover and they're relatively small areas.

If you are grinding to buy an expensive appartment, cars or upgrades, following this routine will help you earn money and still enjoy playing GTA Online legitimately.

• gevans81 likes this

AiwaBlue11
  • AiwaBlue11

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I'm pretty good at survival. I can get about 20k every 30 mins along with. 3500 RP

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm pretty good at survival. I can get about 20k every 30 mins along with. 3500 RP

Alone? What's a decent solo survial if that's the case?

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Robbing stores is a convenient way to steal some fast cash. When you rob a store, firing your weapon near the clerk will intimidate them and increase the speed at which they dispense the cash. This will greatly improve your ability to avoid the Police. You begin with a 2-star criminal rating as long as you don't kill the clerk, doing so would increase the rating to 3-star which will bring in Police Helicoptors and the Deputies will drive more aggressively.

Losing a 1 or 2-star criminal rating is easy. Stay out of visual contact with the Police at all times. Each time the Police spot you resets the timer, making it take longer to lose the heat. The fastest way to lose the Police is to dart into alleyways early. Watch the mini-map while you're driving and evade incoming Police cars by taking side streets and alleys. Parking in a secluded place is probably the least risky way, and it only takes a minute or so to lose the heat.

Losing 3-star ratings and higher requires a fast car and good driving skills, or a quick call to Lester for $500 will lose the heat instantly. I would suggest calling Lester at a 4-star or higher in order to save yourself some time. By the time you rob more than 4 stores in a row, or you kill more than 10 Police, you will be given a 4-star criminal rating. At that point you'll have Noose coming at you with armor and heavy weapons. Unless you have an attack chopper, you will have a very hard time losing a 4-star wanted level without Lester.

While you are up to no good in Los Santos, keep your eye out for the Oracle Sedan and Baller SUV , these both have very nice payouts at LSC, $8000 and $9000 respectively. You can only sell one car per in-game day or every 48 minutes in real time, so try to find one as soon as you log in if possible, they spawn fairly often in urban areas.

When you've run out of stores to rob and you're waiting on the LSC cooldown, you can join survival rounds to earn a quick $20,000 in less than 10 or 15 minutes. You need to survive 10 waves, but if you have nice cover from helicopter attacks and you can bottleneck the enemies to your location, it's easy. Preferred survival locations are The Boneyard and Sandy Shores, as they both offer nice cover and they're relatively small areas.

If you are grinding to buy an expensive appartment, cars or upgrades, following this routine will help you earn money and still enjoy playing GTA Online legitimately.

hm,shooting the bottles / clerk, waste of ammo, and then call lester to get rid of the police.. 500, then the money you earned from the  robbery gone..

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Tell you what... all of you try farming missions and tell me if you feel like you cheated after an hour. still the sane work as not farming, just better time management.
  • Badboy41386 likes this

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for that, I've already done all of the store hold-up's, can these be done again? I was also thinking about trying to rob the securicor vans but I have yet to see one?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Armoured trucks, racing, survival & selling above mentioned vehicles to LSC. I believe armoured trucks dont spawn until level 30, and if lower level players are in the lobby they wont spawn.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yes stores can be held up multiple times, but careful, that's farming...

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Gang wars are a decent way to make a decent amount of cash easily. 

Nothing major but you get OK RP along with any money and ammo the gang members drop and the crates have some decent weapons you can use. 

Its not the best way or anything but its fun at least and can be done on your own without any hassle. 

• gevans81 likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Sell the lawyer's car from out of court settlement for 22k. Cops capacity has a 16k car at the supply point. 18k for the judges car in watering the vineyard.

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Alone? What's a decent solo survial if that's the case?

Processed. There is a warehouse you can hide in and wait for the enemies to come to you. 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by SKaREO, 09 November 2013 - 05:44 PM.

hm,shooting the bottles / clerk, waste of ammo, and then call lester to get rid of the police.. 500, then the money you earned from the  robbery gone..

I pay GTA$1.30 per round with a combat MG. Hardly a problem. I wouldn't call Lester until I robbed 4 stores, payout is around $6000 for a few minutes commute.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Gang Wars sounds right up my street, cheers for all the replies people! 

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sell the lawyer's car from out of court settlement for 22k. Cops capacity has a 16k car at the supply point. 18k for the judges car in watering the vineyard.

This load your garage with them. 

Safetytrousers
  • Safetytrousers

I bring flowers

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Races... 2 laps on criminal record with some friend

Down the Drain pays almost double and is a bit less boring to do for the thousandth time than Criminal Records.

Starskos
  • Starskos

Wasted

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Gang Wars sounds right up my street, cheers for all the replies people! 

Do plenty of gang wars & you shouldn't have to buy much ammo & will pick up new weapons, you'll lose those weapons once you leave the session but a way around this is to upgrade at ammu-nation (as long as you're ranked high enough to keep it), just buy extended clip or whatever & you'll keep it for next time & save on the initial cost of the weapon.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Survival, 20k if you complete stages.

Jkmbaum
  • Jkmbaum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

Car glitch is best way of making money :)) Its not cheating if Rock$star Allows it.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

selling Ballers and Survival.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users