The Social Network

8 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Note: I am not sure whether to post this in the Technology subforum, but if it should be moved there, please do.

Anyway.

I decided to make a thread that'd ask people of their social network use. Social networks being ones like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LifeInvader, Bleeter and so on.

Personally, I don't use any social media/network sites other than YouTube (and forced to use Google+ now, duh), if they can be considered one. I have Facebook and Twitter, yes, but I basically never use them. I probably visit them like 1-12 times per year. I don't have Instagram.

If you wonder, yes, I guess I am a secluded little hermit.

• Ramyhyday likes this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

You could have asked in this thread in the same section.

http://gtaforums.com...ok-and-twitter/

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Interesting. Very well, lock this thread if you want. Although I have used more imagination with the title. Don't deny that. ;)

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Interesting. Very well, lock this thread if you want. Although I have used more imagination with the title. Don't deny that. ;)

Denied, you just used the name of a movie.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Denied, you just used the name of a movie.

I knew I should have written it as if Yoda had.

"Network, The Social One"

Would have been original, eh? ;)

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Note: I am not sure whether to post this in the Technology subforum, but if it should be moved there, please do.

Anyway.
I decided to make a thread that'd ask people of their social network use. Social networks being ones like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LifeInvader, Bleeter and so on.

Personally, I don't use any social media/network sites other than YouTube (and forced to use Google+ now, duh), if they can be considered one. I have Facebook and Twitter, yes, but I basically never use them. I probably visit them like 1-12 times per year. I don't have Instagram.

If you wonder, yes, I guess I am a secluded little hermit.

I have a Facebook account but never use it I use Instagram everyonce in a while, if you consider this a social network this is the only one I use on a regular basis unless you consider GTA Online a social network

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by Crazyeighties, 09 November 2013 - 10:31 PM.

I also have never used MySpace Twitter or four square I just do not like to make my personal life very public. Except for a few things, or when I am in the hospital and I feel people in my networks should know what's going on with me.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 10 November 2013 - 03:31 PM.

Just Twitter. I don't 'tweet' on it, i just like to read other peoples' tweets.

I logged unto Myspace a couple moths ago, and realized even when I was really into social networks all I really did was play games and IM with close friends. I tried to log in just now to back myself up, but they updated recently, and everything's horizontal (including the scrolling) and all my old profile information is gone, and I can't find my pictures, or old posts. Web 3.0, such interactivity, so user friendliness!

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

I have a Facebook and use it semi-frequently, though most of the people there just make me feel like the epitome of human intelligence by comparison... Facebook users are f*ckin' idiots. I also have a Twitter but never use it, as the people there are even stupider, I can't stand it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users