» «
Photo

what happened to my garage?!

3 replies to this topic
ticklemejoviemo
  • ticklemejoviemo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by ticklemejoviemo, 09 November 2013 - 03:43 PM.

played yesterday, all day was fine, no issues, had all cars max'd out with performance stuff & colorful paint. went on last night, my garage suddenly has cars that i sold a week ago, and all the cars i did keep with mods & paint that i added yesterday & day before had those options removed, as if they were the same cars as the begining of the week. what happened?! this is still the same this morning, just went into garage, still same deal. money & rp level didn't change. my friends garage didn't change.

ALSO, i had a tank and buzzard, and everytime i call pegasus to spawn them,, they say they are too busy or something, doesnt even give me the option to get them anymore as if i dont own them.

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Same here man.

ticklemejoviemo
  • ticklemejoviemo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

and, i just found out that ALL the mods i unlocked with races are now locked and say you have to win "x" amount of races to unlock this as if i never did any of that either! i will lose is if this is irreversible. they need to transfer a lot more than 500,000 to make up for this if it doesnt get resolved.

The Notorious BIG
  • The Notorious BIG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

same thing happened to me man i lost all my cars and car upgrades

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users