• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic
s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Is this a thread about the online activities falling, or a thread about he said she said private messages.

You're both as foolish as each other. NORMAL people would simply stop clicking the messages or spending any time quoting private messages and rather, would just delete them and move on from a thread if they really don't like it so much.

Also, I'm noticing no drop in activity. Some free roams have only 4 people in them, sometimes 16. With thousands or millions playing, you're going to be randomly placed in a session, and if the session seems to have dropped in activity, start a new one.

When flying around in a buzzard I once found it hard to maintain a 5 star wanted level because all the cops just seemed to no longer spawn. And it's a bit annoying driving around the streets seeing nothing but mustangs, and then nothing but hatch backs.

But with all that said... I don't rely on GTAO to have fun. I know how to turn off a console and go outside.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hey OP, pull your head out your ass, take you hand of your mini tormenter and go out into the real world.

The fact that you bomb these forums with worthless threads is just douchery. I'm glad your so proud of being a colossal ass hat, and somewhat of a creepy pervert.

I sure hope someone beats your ass, or you get shot up in a coffee shop one day.

Now gtfo, go back to being the mayor of your no-population trollville, and don't let the door kill you on the way out.

"Hey, OP! Leave us forumers alone!"

New Pink Floyd hit song.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Is this a thread about the online activities falling, or a thread about he said she said private messages.

You're both as foolish as each other. NORMAL people would simply stop clicking the messages or spending any time quoting private messages and rather, would just delete them and move on from a thread if they really don't like it so much.

Also, I'm noticing no drop in activity. Some free roams have only 4 people in them, sometimes 16. With thousands or millions playing, you're going to be randomly placed in a session, and if the session seems to have dropped in activity, start a new one.

When flying around in a buzzard I once found it hard to maintain a 5 star wanted level because all the cops just seemed to no longer spawn. And it's a bit annoying driving around the streets seeing nothing but mustangs, and then nothing but hatch backs.

But with all that said... I don't rely on GTAO to have fun. I know how to turn off a console and go outside.

This is a man without allegience, without prejudice. This is a man with sound intelligence.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

And another one from the OP

"When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

XXX"

Yet again I ask you to stop.

Please understand this, you don't intimidate me or will make me cower in anyway.  I am not taking part in this thread with the sole exception of publicly posting every message you send to me.

I apologise to the other people reading this forum for this.  I won't block the OP as he'll just do it to someone else.  I will publicly post the messages and then report him and will keep doing so.

If the messages stop then I stop.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

And another one from the OP

"When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

XXX"

Yet again I ask you to stop.

Please understand this, you don't intimidate me or will make me cower in anyway.  I am not taking part in this thread with the sole exception of publicly posting every message you send to me.

I apologise to the other people reading this forum for this.  I won't block the OP as he'll just do it to someone else.  I will publicly post the messages and then report him and will keep doing so.

If the messages stop then I stop.

Nothing to worry about, OP is just thinking he's in match.com.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Just block him from sending you PM's, jesus christ

OP is a creep tho

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Blocking would not allow her to troll in the guise of an an anti-troll. Dont expect her to ever use the simple kid friendly block button. Still at least I knows how to bake me a hot thread.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

How do you know it's a chick

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 05:46 PM.

I dont, but I am hoping or I am going to be so heartbroken. Its like that time I found out Lana was really Larry :-(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users