Online GTAO Activity Sharply Falls

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic
Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Rockstar needs to make this fun and quickly. I can just smell how dissapointing this beach pack is going to be already.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

I would expect very little else of an anti-troll. Denial, Report Buttons, An inability to ignore threads all by yourself. Classic symptoms of an anti-troll troll.

As for the topic at hand. From my view implementing cash packs again without fixing glitching is a clear sign Rockstar are now trying to make as much money as quickly as possible before closing this borefest down. You heard it here first.

I withdrew from your thread but yet you continue to bother me by sending the following personal message:

'For a crackhead you make me so horny girl. high give xxx'

Reporting you now for harassment as well as trolling you sad little person.

Jesus christ, its called a PERSONAL message. Besides if you look under your forum name it clearly says crackhead. Not only are you an anti-troll troll but you clearly have zero sense of humour. What makes you think people care about your PRIVATE inbox. lol

And another PM from you:

"You aint American by any chance are you sweetheart? xxx"

I do not want personal messages from you.  I hope we understand each other now.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

Rockstar needs to make this fun and quickly. I can just smell how dissapointing this beach pack is going to be already.

Why would they think we want a Beach pack first?  How about a biker pack or something. 

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Lol what a creep OP is.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 04:41 PM.

Raylion

Of course which is why I encourage you to use the block button. You can do it all by yourself you know, no hands held, its a clickable button would you believe it. You have been harassing me all day so you clearly want or need my attention. Dont be shy now we are so close to forming an irremovable and loving coupling.

Yeah go troll somewhere else then sugar puffs.

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Easydp33, 09 November 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Lol what a creep OP is.

Lol I agree..

Just makes no sense to me to spend your life complaining about it.. When u can just move on, and don't have to play it.. Such a sad life
  • DannyMan likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Raylion

Of course which is why I encourage you to use the block button. You can do it all by yourself you know, no hands held, its a clickable button would you believe it. You have been harassing me all day so you clearly want or need my attention. Dont be shy now we are so close to forming an irremovable and loving coupling.

No, I will use the report button.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Lol what a creep OP is.

Lol I agree..

Let's all creep on him--...

Wait, what?

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Raylion

Do as you please, but with an open inbox dont cry when thousands of men come in it. Can we get back on topic now please.

Like one guy said beach pack is like 'oh whatever' where as a biker pack now that could be FUN.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

Good points from the OP.

I have also noticed how empty the streets are in the past few nights, pop-up also seems more severe in places.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Gevans81

Thank you someone else who have noticed covert changes. I walked the streets for around 3 minutes last night, not one car around at all. It seems to solve the server problems they have butchered the streaming technology.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

I've not particularly noticed less people playing, but I now seem to be in sessions with people more my level. im only in the mid twenties and there's less people in the hundreds running around with tanks and über fast cars.. maybe less people do play but it doesn't seem so bad

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Raylion

Do as you please, but with an open inbox dont cry when thousands of men come in it. Can we get back on topic now please.

Like one guy said beach pack is like 'oh whatever' where as a biker pack now that could be FUN.

Why are you still send me messages?  I have specifically requested that you don't.

"Just for the record darling, I get many notifications of people liking my threads and posts. Now go and harass someone else sweety. Thank You xxx"

It would seem you are the one harassing, reporting you for a 2nd time for harassment.

• Easydp33 likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

Feel free to private message me if you have anything to say which is not relevant to the topic being discussed here.

Please repspect the right of others to discuss this topic.

Thank You.

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

ban the flitchers that will solve everything

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

The last time I heard the word misunderestimate was from the mouth of the honorable George "Dubya" Bush.

• skamod likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

I have to say this is probably the most interesting thread I have seen today. Thank you everyone for making this so intriguing.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

The last time I heard the word misunderestimate was from the mouth of the honorable George "Dubya" Bush.

And that dude got away with alot of crime. LMAO

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Feel free to private message me if you have anything to say which is not relevant to the topic being discussed here.

Thank You.

Hypocrite...I already stated that I would no longer take part in this thread and then you started sending constant messages.

Anything you send will be placed here publicly and I will continue to report you.

Now please respect my rights.

• WinterEdit likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Thank You.

Hypocrite...I already stated that I would no longer take part in this thread and then you started sending constant messages.

Anything you send will be placed here publicly and I will continue to report you.

Now please respect my rights.

Looking to have your rights ignored by twats on a forum?

tumblr_mw02y9nTng1r2f9ceo1_500.gif

I regret to say.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Raylion, 09 November 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Another PM from our adorable OP.

"Please respect the rights of others to discuss topics without them being derailed and trolled in by you. If you have something to personally say to me then here and now is you're big chance."

I have no desire to send you personal messages and have requested you stop sending them to me.

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by Easydp33, 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

I refer to my original post... Please ban OP

Now OP is mad he got but on BLAST for being a loser.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by Raylion, 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

And another PM from the OP:

"At the risk of sounding remorseful....I.....I love you baby and if its quite alright I want you baby, trust in me when I say....oh pretty lady and if it feels alright I want you baby.

xxx"

Evidence is mounting here.

• WinterEdit and Easydp33 like this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Stopped reading after "misunderestimate".

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Evidence that I will largely reply to you in private as opposed to helping you destroy this thread like you have done with many others.

Who wants a proper fairground DLC?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

"At the risk of sounding remorseful....I.....I love you baby and if its quite alright I want you baby, trust in me when I say....oh pretty lady and if it feels alright I want you baby.

xxx"

I'm seriously smiling/chuckling now.

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

not boring and play with friends

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

xxx"

259865__safe_animated_apple+bloom_reacti

OP, wtf?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hey OP, pull your head out your ass, take you hand of your mini tormenter and go out into the real world.

The fact that you bomb these forums with worthless threads is just douchery. I'm glad your so proud of being a colossal ass hat, and somewhat of a creepy pervert.

I sure hope someone beats your ass, or you get shot up in a coffee shop one day.

Now gtfo, go back to being the mayor of your no-population trollville, and don't let the door kill you on the way out.
  • Easydp33 likes this

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Stopped reading after "misunderestimate".

It's George W Bush lol.

Honestly the guy tries to stifle debate by calling troll on anyone who disagrees with him. Just ignore him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users