Online GTAO Activity Sharply Falls

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic
Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Well Rockstar you kind of been acting like you had all the time in the world, and you seem to misunderestimate the little kiddies who will have new gen consoles brought for them. They are playing COD right now, and whilst that might be a relief to many people I dont think they quite realise the situation just yet either.

Finding servers with more than six people is now difficult, and thats because lots have left and lots are in bad sports lobbies. The game is tearing itself apart already, I have even noticed the graphical changes Rockstar has impemented without noting it down in the patch notes. Pop up is absurd now, the game just looks damn ugly. Why are the streets so empty now?

The death of GTAO has begun.

• gevans81 likes this

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

RIP GTA O, I hardly knew ya.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

It was entertaining reading about all those lost characters and bad sports and glitching and cheating and whatnot.

The game itself was kind of boring, though.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Do you ever stop moaning!

• ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

bc9.gif

• EyeMacHunt, ThatRandomGuy42, KyoukoToshinou and 1 other like this

Easydp33
  • Easydp33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

Dude for real this is this guys upteen negative rant post.. Please ban him

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

There are millions playing. Don't kid your self. 

I see that it's always the same people starting and posting in these negative threads. Don't you have anything better to do all day? We get it, you don't like the game, So why stick around? 

• IveGotNoValues and Solo_TeV like this

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

R*'s target audience are matured adults, not kids. 

• GotDjent? likes this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

The thing is, it's not even that another game came out.  GTA Online has just gotten boring between having a crappy community and repetitive missions.

There are like 3 good missions once you reach the 50's, now I'm just grinding races again, and since the stimulus came out, all anyone seems to want to play is custom sports/super races. 

Only time I have fun is with my friends, but its hard to get together all at once. 

I hope the beach bum pack and heists really add something great, otherwise it's going to be as dead as GTAIV got.

• M210F likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Let me get this right because I have a negative view (in you're opinion i might add) I should be banned? LMAO

• gevans81 and iEatzNiggletz like this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Let me get this right because I have a negative view (in you're opinion i might add) I should be banned? LMAO

Nope, you should be banned because you're an attention seeking troll.  Most of your threads get locked and I've yet to see you write something constructive.

• GotDjent? likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

I created heated but important and decisive debates my dear. You can keep calling me a troll all you wish, its water of a ducks back.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by daalni, 09 November 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Because some are done with it.. because bf4 is out. because cod is out.

Don't be an ass. this model happens every game.

And yes, you are a troll

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Nope, you should be banned because you're an attention seeking troll.  Most of your threads get locked and I've yet to see you write something constructive.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Not everyone is buying a new console, myself included. The only other games I even own at the moment are halo 3(cause it was free and I never beat it) and AC2 cause I bought it on a whim. I haven't touched either of those since GTAO came out cause I've been enjoying it. I am always in full sessions. Sometimes I get put in one with just myself a few other, guess what? Find new session, BOOM 16 players. The only thing is most of the higher level people and glitchers are in the bad sport lobbies, GOOD. I can now find chill people who don't spawn kill with tanks and don't camp above LSC. 

And if you are banned, it's because of your trolling. Among all the other rules you have broken. Good. This forum needs a clean up. 

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

I created heated but important and decisive debates my dear. You can keep calling me a troll all you wish, its water of a ducks back.

No, you create trivial heated debate...make someone use abusive language against you and then you report them.

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

2 things killed the crews im in the removal of replay on missions and then the payout nerfs on missions was the nail in the coffin the 2nd one decimated activity it has plummeted from 3-4 full pages of people at any given time to like 4-5 people.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

The problem is respectable gamers are now a minority. The iPhone/Facebook generation dont know any better.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 03:57 PM.

No, you create trivial heated debate...make someone use abusive language against you and then you report them.

I only see two disruptive members in this thread. Everyone else is adding too and discussing the topic. Maybe you should try that instead of trolling in some kind of anti-troll cloak. It does not wash love.

AlmightyLoso
  • AlmightyLoso

Free Max B

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

When next gen releases I'll probably be done with GTAO tbh.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I only see two disruptive members in this thread. Everyone else is adding and discussion the topic. Maybe you should try that instead of trolling in some kind of anti-troll cloak. It does not wash love.

I shall withdraw from this important thread.  Instead I'll just keep reporting your trolling posts in the hope the mods catch on to your true intentions.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by Endological, 09 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

I would expect very little else of an anti-troll. Denial, Report Buttons, An inability to ignore threads all by yourself. Classic symptoms of an anti-troll troll.

As for the topic at hand. From my view implementing cash packs again without fixing glitching is a clear sign Rockstar are now trying to make as much money as quickly as possible before closing this borefest down. You heard it here first.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

The thing is, it's not even that another game came out.  GTA Online has just gotten boring between having a crappy community and repetitive missions.

There are like 3 good missions once you reach the 50's, now I'm just grinding races again, and since the stimulus came out, all anyone seems to want to play is custom sports/super races. 

Only time I have fun is with my friends, but its hard to get together all at once. 

I hope the beach bum pack and heists really add something great, otherwise it's going to be as dead as GTAIV got.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about "heists adding something great"....they are basically just 3 or 4 smaller missions rolled into 1 mission with a slightly larger payout at the end. And with the amount of players glitching money and cars, the motivation for money earned in missions is minimal these days.

I predict the heists will be a disappointment. Just like most of the online experience has been so far.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I don't know, as long as it is something new I don't care.  I don't expect money payouts to be great at this point, and quite honestly, money has no meaning to me as I feel no rush to get a super car/classic sport car and I have my favorite apartment so far.

My biggest issue now is just having fun stuff to do.  Martin had some good missions, but I've done them, now it's boring again :(

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I would expect very little else of an anti-troll. Denial, Report Buttons, An inability to ignore threads all by yourself. Classic symptoms of an anti-troll troll.

As for the topic at hand. From my view implementing cash packs again without fixing glitching is a clear sign Rockstar are now trying to make as much money as quickly as possible before closing this borefest down. You heard it here first.

I withdrew from your thread but yet you continue to bother me by sending the following personal message:

'For a crackhead you make me so horny girl. high give xxx'

Reporting you now for harassment as well as trolling you sad little person.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

I withdrew from your thread but yet you continue to bother me by sending the following personal message:

Lol, should have expected as much from such a failure...

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

There are still a lot of people playing.  If you play early in the morning (US Time) you will notice a lot of foreigners and a lot of low level players.  Rockstar just needs to pick up the pace to keep these new people playing.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Jesus christ, its called a PERSONAL message. Besides if you look under your forum name it clearly says crackhead. Not only are you an anti-troll troll but you clearly have zero sense of humour. What makes you think people care about your PRIVATE inbox. lol

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Well Rockstar you kind of been acting like you had all the time in the world, and you seem to misunderestimate the little kiddies who will have new gen consoles brought for them. They are playing COD right now, and whilst that might be a relief to many people I dont think they quite realise the situation just yet either.

Finding servers with more than six people is now difficult, and thats because lots have left and lots are in bad sports lobbies. The game is tearing itself apart already, I have even noticed the graphical changes Rockstar has impemented without noting it down in the patch notes. Pop up is absurd now, the game just looks damn ugly. Why are the streets so empty now?

The death of GTAO has begun.

YOU ARE A TROLL, if you hate it soooo much why are wasting your time here?????????????

So please f*ck off.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Jesus christ, its called a PERSONAL message. Besides if you look under your forum name it clearly says crackhead. Not only are you an anti-troll troll but you clearly have zero sense of humour. What makes you think people care about your PRIVATE inbox. lol

You are a sad sad little man....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users