Photo

Favorite (modern) horror/action movie?

2 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:55 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 November 2013 - 12:01 PM.

Title.

I put the / between horror and action, so that it'd broaden the amount of movies in it. Besides, many horror movies tend to have action in them too, and are more action than horror, actually. I put modern in brackets because it's more common to have action/horror from 90's and onward. I don't really know any action/horror movies before the 90's... Jaws (maybe)?

Anyway, mine's shared between all the Underworld-movies and Blade-movies. If I had to choose I'd select Underworld ones before Blade, though.

I've found them to be pretty awesome. It's also an example of movies that have characters more commonly connected to horror movies (vampires, werewolves), but are actually more about action in these movies (franchises).

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

If we are talking post 90's then for action i would say dredd or the raid redemption but im not a big fan of action movies today, i love 90's, 80's and 70's action movies. No cgi no shaky cam.

For horror it would be 1408 and cabin fever. Both messed me up.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

We all have different opinions on where modern starts. However, my favourite modern horror movies would have to be The Blair Witch Project, The Conjuring and Sinister. My favourite movies from a while back would have to be Halloween, The Evil Dead, The Exorcist and The Shining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users