• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

That is not scary.
That can happen in every game.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by rovert, 09 November 2013 - 07:20 AM.

yes I know I first saw that on Sam Fisher's eyes. It was scary as hell.

edit: I mean to you and the rest it's just Meh... but to me it's creepy.

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

This:

0_0.jpg

• One Poor Fool, GTAboob, Drunken Cowboy and 1 other like this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

The scariest thing, not from GTA V but from GTA IV was this:

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

drive by shootings

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

TheLosSantosRaiders

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

The ocean, I hate it in V. I've only been out deep twice. Once for the 

Spoiler
and another time when i tried flying out of the map, as soon as i hit the ocean I switched Michael. It's just so damn eerie in there. 

• gtaxpert and xenorama like this

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

That I spent $80 dollars for this load of crap

• 727gta likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

what the actual F___ did i just read...rofl

Yeah...?

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

what the actual F___ did i just read...rofl

Yeah...?
Disgusting...

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:02 AM Edited by Khaos89, 09 November 2013 - 10:02 AM.

This:

0_0.jpg

I'd give her one if she was real.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

hahaha

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

for most people its this

GTA_V_Cash_Cards.jpg

• RolfStarGames likes this

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:27 AM Edited by Bitches_Brew, 09 November 2013 - 11:29 AM.

^ that. :^:  microtransactions suck balls.   :v:

• mufc786 likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

The scariest thing for me is how good Rockstar are at lying, one of the most broken games ever made with so many cut features that were promised is also the best selling, amazing...

• dp415263 and 727gta like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Dear Bert, I advice you to go to the ''It was all a lie...''  thread.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Dear Bert, I advice you to go to the ''It was all a lie...''  thread.

Way ahead of you, already typed up a lengthy reply.

kvic
  • kvic

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

Paying $60.00 for it.

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by Hallgarth, 09 November 2013 - 12:51 PM.

The scariest thing for me is how good Rockstar are at lying, one of the most broken games ever made with so many cut features that were promised is also the best selling, amazing...

You've clearly never played a Bethesda game.

Edit: What cut features? In my game I got almost everything that Rockstar said I would get. The things I didn't get were things that other outlets said would be there, not R*. Oh and things like the level editor in online, which hasn't been released yet.

• ActionBronson likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

Edit: What cut features? In my game I got almost everything that Rockstar said I would get. The things I didn't get were things that other outlets said would be there, not R*. Oh and things like the level editor in online, which hasn't been released yet.

I think the biggest lie is how they said it would be their most ambitious game to date. Everything is broken, nothing works, everything is half-done and feels rushed, I can't enjoy the game because I either get attacked or attain a wanted level for going near a pedestrian, it's something that could have been done very well, but they just rushed it.

• rovert likes this

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

This:

0_0.jpg

That's sexy!

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Zodape, 09 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

FIB SUVs. When they are coming towards you and you are in a crappy car, it's your end.  :panic:

• rovert likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I think the biggest lie is how they said it would be their most ambitious game to date. Everything is broken, nothing works, everything is half-done and feels rushed, I can't enjoy the game because I either get attacked or attain a wanted level for going near a pedestrian, it's something that could have been done very well, but they just rushed it.

I think we might not be speaking the same version of English. You might need to download an update. Last I checked, being ambitious did not mean that they would succeed with said ambition or mean that it was a quality project. It simply means it is the biggest project they've set out to achieve. 

"am·bi·tious  [am-bish-uhs] 

adjective
having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students."

So, yeah, definitely not a lie. 

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

I think we might not be speaking the same version of English. You might need to download an update. Last I checked, being ambitious did not mean that they would succeed with said ambition or mean that it was a quality project. It simply means it is the biggest project they've set out to achieve. 

adjective
having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students."

When the refer to 'ambition', for them, it means that this game is one they will make sure surpasses the work of all their previous titles, they said how the world would feel alive, yet to me, the world is deserted, empty, and has nothing that makes it feel like something, the city is just so static, and pedestrians are a joke. For me, this game wasn't their most ambitious, they simply tried to make it look like that. That, of course, is lying, they weren't true with their word. About the 'updates', remember, Rockstar don't care about single player gamers anymore, they only release fixes for their online mode, they haven't fixed any single player issues whatsoever.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

adjective

When the refer to 'ambition', for them, it means that this game is one they will make sure surpasses the work of all their previous titles, they said how the world would feel alive, yet to me, the world is deserted, empty, and has nothing that makes it feel like something, the city is just so static, and pedestrians are a joke. For me, this game wasn't their most ambitious, they simply tried to make it look like that. That, of course, is lying, they weren't true with their word. About the 'updates', remember, Rockstar don't care about single player gamers anymore, they only release fixes for their online mode, they haven't fixed any single player issues whatsoever.

When they refer to ambitious they refer to it being their biggest project with the biggest scope yet. Whether we see the entire scope of the project in the final result does not matter. I can set out to write the most ambitious novel in the world and spend a good amount of time doing it and have it come out full of plotholes and errors. Sometimes being overambitious can damage the final project when you realize that you can't meet that ambition and have to abandon a lot of it. 

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

The ocean, I hate it in V. I've only been out deep twice. Once for the 

Spoiler
and another time when i tried flying out of the map, as soon as i hit the ocean I switched Michael. It's just so damn eerie in there. 

This..... fuccing sharks n everything... 

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

If you follow that fat chick with trevor and press the d pad he will make fun of her for being so fat and then say he wants a ride.

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

FIB SUVs. When they are coming towards you and you are in a crappy car, it's your end.  :panic:

This. Holy f*ck this is true, I have experienced it myself, I literally was in a RV, the FIB SUV showed up, and my RV blew up.

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

There is that ghost on mount Gordo I'm sure you're all aware of. They should have made it into a screamer and I would have probably shat myself

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

The Frosh Pronce ov Boll Oor

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

for most people its this

GTA_V_Cash_Cards.jpg

Haha, this!

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

The Ghost on Gordo and The fact they actually made a penis model for the guys in the altruist cult

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users