The Money Bubble

36 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Try collecting rare cars. I recently got the sticker car and that took me a good 2 hours or so, I'm sure if you went out to try and get every rare car you could waste quite a bit of time.

That the Asea, right?

I did find a tailgater, a sultan, and a schwartzer (heard you can buy these but I almost never see them spawn--and money or no I'd rather find a car if I can).

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

I will give you a hint...it costs only 100 gta$ to run a race, there is no armor to buy, there is no ammo to buy, you achieve the goals needed to get the better mods on the best cars, you get plenty of cash and level quickly. I can make about a half mil in one 5 hour evening. So about 100k an hour.

Races are the best money makers now. I'm not a great racer but after an hour I'll have a 100k or more if I get lucky. Great RP too. My second character hit level 90 just from races and I don't trade wins or farm races (not judging, I did farm missions). The only negative is seeing criminal records and down the drain constantly. They're really overplayed. It's almost enough to make me want to drive backwards!

Personally i think adding an option in the race lobbies for "Repair vehicle" and adding a fee for using the Y button to respawn would go an awfull long way to bringing some balance and reducing some of the bumper car shennanigans.

I like the idea. How about exaggerated damage (realistic really) in races? One bad crash disabling your car or making it barely limp around would cut a lot of that out. It will hurt clean racers sometimes but you couldn't go full bumper car anymore.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

I got tired of criminal records after about ten runs...avoid it like the plague. Down the drain is about the worst race ever in my opinion. Whoever decided to put that cardboard in there can go fly a kite into the fires of hell lol.

I do pretty much grind races but i generally choose races with a bit more skill and length involved.
  • WBaker likes this

Lee1981
  • Lee1981

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

You have all obviously hacked or cheated your way to that sort of money.

No way can you earn 12 million without modding..IMPOSSIBLE

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by WBaker, 17 November 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Ikr, it's not like I have billions or even hundreds of millions.

Edit: I assume your post is sarcastic since 12.5m is attainable without glitching or hacking.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

Im sorry you dont think its possible but i assure you it is. My race record is 310 wins and 480 losses. The majority of those losses are 2nd or 3rd place. You can make as much as 13600 per race. Lets say you average 10k a race and you can do a race in about 5 minutes. That comes out to 120000 in an hour. Round that down because often there will be someone in the voting not paying attention and it will take more than 5 minutes. So 100k per hour. I have literally set my mind to doing this on multiple occasions all day long on a sat or sunday and walked away with a cool million to play with for the next couple days..

Just consider that 800 races times 10k is 8 mil. That plus all the other missions and stuff i have done on my off grind days easily makes 12.5 possible. Hell i spent an entire sunday just playing golf trying to get that ellusive hole in one. There has been plenty of time to make that money without exploits.

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

if you're bored then try getting all the awards

Blame rockstar. Im not going against all these f*ckers with tanks buzzards armoured adders ridiculous guns n ammo and ability to pay for all services at any time without being able to do so too.

you can get buzzards for free at the airport :)   don't know at what level, i'm rank 54 though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users