poor things in storylines..

6 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

sorry everybody! i have to ask just one question about dyom storyline ( i name this topic for just attracting you here )  it is that why should missions in dyom storyline are so small? they are too small... cant we can put big missions in storyline? i played so many storylines and i found that their missions are very small : ( so any answer?

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

sorry everybody! i have to ask just one question about dyom storyline ( i name this topic for just attracting you here )  it is that why should missions in dyom storyline are so small? they are too small... cant we can put big missions in storyline? i played so many storylines and i found that their missions are very small : ( so any answer?

You can put big missions in your storyline, what kind of question is that?

• Martin_GDF likes this

HELLO GUY
  • HELLO GUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

The thing that bothers me about storylines, that I have to replay intro mission every time after quiting it. It's very annoying.

And the cash I obtain in the missions, after quiting and starting to play again, decreases to $0.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Hmm... you can make a big mission if you want :p What really happens is that designers get tired of making missions for the storyline and make it small... happens to me often.

The thing that bothers me about storylines, that I have to replay intro mission every time after quiting it. It's very annoying.

And the cash I obtain in the missions, after quiting and starting to play again, decreases to $0.

Em... you can save your storyline progress (while not on a mission) pressing Y+N together

HELLO GUY
  • HELLO GUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Em... you can save your storyline progress (while not on a mission) pressing Y+N together

I know and I do so, but everytime before loading my progress, I have to replay intro mission and I loose all my previously earned cash.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I know and I do so, but everytime before loading my progress, I have to replay intro mission and I loose all my previously earned cash.

Hmm.. that's weird... when i play a storyline it doesn't replay the intro mission... but i lose all my cash ^^ jaja

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

Hmm... you can make a big mission if you want :p What really happens is that designers get tired of making missions for the storyline and make it small... happens to me often.

yes! the right answer :lol:

• Martin_GDF likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users