Photo

The Offical Origanal VS. Cover Versions Debate

3 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 09 November 2013 - 07:42 PM.

In this thread I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on Origanal, VS. Cover versions of songs.

Rules for this thread
Post a video of the original version of the song.
Post a video of a cover version of the same song
The next person to post will rate both versions and tell why they think it is better, worse or about the same.

After rating and telling us why you rated the cover the way you did you post an original version and a cover. So on and so on

Feel free to comment on your own posts as we'll tell us your thoughts I why you think the cover or the original is the best version

I will start off with Bad Company: By Bad Company (the first video is the original)

The cover is by Five Finger Death Punch
  • B Dawg likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by B Dawg, 09 November 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Bad Company, reminds me of the Battlefield game, really beautiful song 10/10 for both, prefer the original, but the cover is also very good. Can I comment on the videos I post tho? :p

Original:

Cover:

Edit: The original lacks the anger which the Metallica cover gave it. You can't make a hate song and sound like a pussy. Cover >>> Original

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Bad Company, reminds me of the Battlefield game, really beautiful song 10/10 for both, prefer the original, but the cover is also very good. Can I comment on the videos I post tho? :p

Original:

Cover:

why not it will make the topic even better

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by W3BB13, 10 November 2013 - 03:09 AM.

*official, *original  :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users