Quantcast

» «
Photo

The ONE thing I miss from GTA IV

32 replies to this topic

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:46 AM Edited by 018361, 10 November 2013 - 02:50 AM.

I miss the squish sound from running people over in GTA III. I did enjoy the thump sound however. I actually want R* to add the sounds of bones breaking too. one of those sounds that makes you know that someone is hurt and in pain. Also, some distorted arms and legs and whichever injury they get depends on what is hit or fractured. Like if I were to shoot someone in the spine they should be disabled or something and if I shoot their arm or leg they shouldn't be able to get up and walk it off and depending on what weapons are used the damage could range from fractures to completely disintegrated bones. 

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Few for me

1) The over exaggerated blast off from being hit with a rock (i consider it over exaggerated, correct me if i am wrong)

2) The sound of being hit with a car

3) Both 1 and 2

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

I said this earlier, it's about time people who criticized GTA 4 upon release from top to bottom comparisons with San Andreas are now praising Rockstar to gift them GTA 4. It's such a gem. 

Bullsh*t, not the game but fans in general, never stick to or firmly hold one opinion.

Tomorrow is the time when GTA V will be their next love affair.

Agreed. Just as the lyrics in Michael's trailer tell us, "You had the time, you had the power, you've yet to have your finest hour", GTA IV is finally getting its recognition after long neglect. Same with GTA V. Rockstar's yet again given us a gem, but the hardcaore GTA Fans spit on it. Disgusting, if you ask me. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users