Photo

This Game's Dead.

83 replies to this topic
Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

R u a boy? Get a haircut

You a whore? Get some self respect!

• gtarelatedusername2 likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

I'll see all you fa**ots back in Gta IV if anyone wants to blow sh*t up without R* slapping you with a bad sport!
  • _d3xt3r_ likes this

Airborne82
  • Airborne82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

I get where you guys are coming from.I waited for all the bugs and for online to actually work before I started playing.I been playing a lil over a week now and I'm level 75.

I got the apartment acouple of nice suped up cars,all the weapons,a nice outfit.I was just thinking tho what's there really left to do after that ?? I keep playing cuz I like the racing part it's pretty much all I do.Really tho ? Is there anything else to do after that ?? What happened to flying to Liberty city and all the other stuff I heard we were suppose to be able to do ??

Anyways it's still a fun game.I have BF4 and Ghost and say GTA 5 is at the top of the list.zghost is basically mordern warfare 2 all over again with a 3 hour campaign and some crappy kill streaks with mediocre graphics.BF4 wow looks like it was made for PS1 don't buy it they totally screwed that game up including the gameplay from BF3.

I hope they add new stuff because as much as I like it I can see myself getting bored eventually.I love this game tho and Rockstar because they took thier time with it and perfected it.Unlike BF4 or Ghost which went a step backwards because they care more about money then listening to thier fans.

Let us buy some mansions,or properties like a island or the vinewood sign.Put our own music in the game.Add some caves,tunnels,sewers lol let us go to heaven or hell IDK man keep it interesting dont let the game die !! Lol

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

^ Respect 

I'm in the middle of downloading my IV to my drive now.

• Nasir_Jones likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

I totally forgot how many hackers are In it tho, also I keep forgetting I can blow up vehicles xD

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

I totally forgot how many hackers are In it tho, also I keep forgetting I can blow up vehicles xD

How busy is IV online ?

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

5d 4hrs TIme played.  lvl 36.  I have much left to do :)

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

Still helping this Man with his Missions :D

BX7tC8PCUAAM4Vv.jpg

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

How busy is IV online ?
I'm playing tbogt online I've been in two fully lobbies so far
  • _d3xt3r_ likes this

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:28 AM Edited by Bazzad, 09 November 2013 - 08:29 AM.

How busy is IV online ?

Same here.

Got fed up being in lobbies with 4 other people in GTAO, went back to TBOGT and the lobbies are all full.

Unbelievable.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

How busy is IV online ?

Same here.

Got fed up being in lobbies with 4 other people in GTAO, went back to TBOGT and the lobbies are all full.

Unbelievable.
it seems like a lot of people are getting bored of V really fast. They better come up with something quick that will save online *cough cough* get rid of bad sport and cops *cough cough*
  • Bazzad likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

oh well Im playing AC4 and BF4 now anyway

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Far too many people knock COD players as 'mindless sheep' on here, so the millions of people who play it are all sheep?

GTAO has been f*cked from day one and still is, people are glitching and cheating left right and centre but you still defend the game while COD has the bad community?

COD is what it is, a fast paced arcade shooter and until something better's it it will keep selling. The problem is when people say it's the greatest game ever (like most of you are with GTA). I play Battlefield more but COD is still a good game in small doses, as is GTA

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

3 person lobbies are the norm now.

i've never seen an online game's activity drop as fast as this one

I guess you weren't around for the cluster f*ck that was the Diablo III launch.

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

What happened to flying to Liberty city and all the other stuff I heard we were suppose to be able to do ??

You're surprised that rumours about the game didn't turn out to be true?  99% of which originated from obnoxious children on forums such as this one?

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Yeah just had a go then, First in a week and can confirm it is dead. Biggest lobby had 10 people.... I guess the only people playing must all be bad sports. "Ever growing world" lol what bullsh*t.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Cod Ghosts just came out, that and all R* could offer so far was a little wimpy 500k boost that most people call chump change. But all in all I believe R* wanted to wait until the big releases came out (Ghosts, PS4, XBone) before rolling out there DLC content.

In all fairness I can understand why R* would wait on things to come regardless of it being almost 2 months since release and the promised free packs that were going to keep coming but didn't, but I never liked COD so GTA is a must have for me. I am still playing it and its really only based on your mindset if you find it fun or not.

When the free stuff comes ALL OF YOU will be playing it, period. Things to look forward to while on your hiatus; Heists, beach bum pack, content creator, more DLC. Till then play what you want, its better to be a gamer than a developer right now :)

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Most of my friends, if not all, have left to play other games including FIFA and Football Manager but said they would return once DLC and heists were made available.

To be honest, Rockstar need to adopt the VALVe/TF2 strategy if they want to keep a steady flow of an active player base. VALVe constantly update TF2 and Dota 2 with new content, all of it being free. Yes, it is true that the Beach Bum DLC pack is free but look how long it's taking to be actually released. 

Once the Content Creator, first few batches of DLC and Heists are made available then I'm sure there would be a massive increase in players. 

alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

money glitch awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

now they can't even get matchmaking right, they somehow broke it

money glitch is even easier now :)

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

its free they can take as much time with it.... go play gta online if your bored duh....

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

R u a boy? Get a haircut

You a whore? Get some self respect!

So I'm guessing that's a yes? Man...whatever floats your boat....weirdo.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Winner

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

This game isn't dead. I am a level 144b never glitched. I am usually playing deathmatch or races but I still have so much more to do. Oh and about 2-5 people lobbys, you must have a sh*tty connection I am always in a full lobby.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

games totally dead i was on there last night sh*t was pathetic maybe 8 guys

garbage game anyway time for ps4 this friday and i got xbox the follow friday. 

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I've been reading comments that the lobbies are starting to fill back up again but I just haven't seen it. Changed sessions nearly a dozen times just now and the most I've seen is 4 !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users