• PaulDPearl, RAS_ZeroZ and MoeBeerz like this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

JUST GOT in a marathon sess of Ghosts

550,000 people on XBL....

MAN, good stuff. Loving it. So much better without Auto-Aim like GTA....

And with my game stop power up card, I only pay 10.00 for the Xbox 1 version. 

GTA:O needed to do a lot more than 20 missions, no interiors, and no heists to keep peoples' interest. Plus. bad sport? LMAO. That's the GTA I remember!..........LMAO.....HAHAHAH...YOLO.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

GTA:O needed to do a lot more than 20 missions, no interiors, and no heists to keep peoples' interest. Plus. bad sport? LMAO. That's the GTA I remember!..........LMAO.....HAHAHAH...YOLO.

Good-for-you-96498570457_zps0157555c.jpe

• MoeBeerz likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

in all honesty i would enjoy call of duty if it weren't for it's jackass community, and maybe if they actually changed the game a little 

• MoeBeerz likes this

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Yeah it really is. I haven't even turned it on all day, I'm too busy with games that are fun to play.

You mean ones you don't suck at? Because I'm still having a blast blowing up people. lol

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by PaulDPearl, 09 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

There's little to do in the game anymore apart from griefing people

& CoD Ghosts just came out recently

yep.. this game online aint no SAMP that's fursure........ if it were done right you could be running materials to make weapons and sell to other players. buy unique houses, go fishing (yes, SAMP had FISHING [kinda]).

Next time give me 250 million and I'll make you 1 billion dollars a year with the same game.............

BTW this wouldn't make up for not being as good as SAMP, but a server browser would help out a whole bunch....

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

I need Ghosts

vw11
  • vw11

Simply me

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I found very few players in free aim lobbies today. Changed to assisted aim a couple more but still no more than 6. Changed to traditional and full lobbies and sessions.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

I found very few players in free aim lobbies today. Changed to assisted aim a couple more but still no more than 6. Changed to traditional and full lobbies and sessions.

is there even a difference between assisted and traditional?

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Itsagimp, 09 November 2013 - 05:19 AM.

Must be coincidence all the clueless trolls are CoD Ghosts fans , typical amateur corridor shooter.

Yea complain about GTA's variety or getting bored, then you get a b0ner over CoD the most rehashed series ever, run down corridors, twitch and shoot.
  • IveGotNoValues and MoeBeerz like this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

so a game without auto aim is for noobs, but a game with auto aim is for hardcore players...

LMFAO YOOOLOOOOOO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :miranda:

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

so a game without auto aim is for noobs, but a game with auto aim is for hardcore players...

I never said autos aim is for hardcore.

I said CoD is for amateur children , run down endless corridors, twitch, shoot.

Repeat for 6 years, but people don't get bored with that and do with this?? As I said, cod gamers are fkn clueless sheep.
  • MoeBeerz likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

I've noticed a huge drop in players. Took me two days to find a lobby with more than 4 people. I had to stay in one lobby for ages before people joined and stayed. Ended up with 8 or 9 people. More than half of my friends list is playing ghosts

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Things seem to be sorting out with match making. Most of the evening it has been hard to find populated now server after serve I join it is back to the wonderful chaotic mayhem.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

I'm finding empty lobbies too for the first time on a Friday.

I'm not complaining, the games given me a lot of enjoyment. More than any other recently but it's time to move on until new dlc.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Its mainly due to ghosts and BF4 is out. I'm still havin fun racing and freeroaming. Last night I was in full lobbies all night.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Repeat for 6 years, but people don't get bored with that and do with this?? As I said, cod gamers are fkn clueless sheep.

ur crazy kid, gta is the easiest game ever. its so easy its a joke. what is so PROFESSIONAL (Antithesis of amateur) about GTA online?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

ur crazy kid, gta is the easiest game ever. its so easy its a joke. what is so PROFESSIONAL (Antithesis of amateur) about GTA online?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hmmm, I do think Gta could seriously benefit  from a 1-2 shot death/ragdoll system. but still the game is pure gold.

All the people who are not enjoying the game, I bet 95% of you guys havent had THC in your system recently

Gta teaches you what its all about... smoking weed

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hmmm, I do think Gta could seriously benefit  from a 1-2 shot death/ragdoll system. but still the game is pure gold.

All the people who are not enjoying the game, I bet 95% of you guys havent had THC in your system recently

Lmao

Smokin weed makes looking out a window entertaining

Ur self medicating and that's because you have low selfesteem
  • a20characterusername likes this

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

i know how you feel. i lobby jumped for like 10 minutes trying to find a lobby with more than 3-4 people. 

• Masochron likes this

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

That's a good thing, there's less 12 year olds and griefers around.

DR1P
  • DR1P

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

You ever look at the back of a one dollar bill... On weed!!!

Also the game is indeed getting stale. It happens.
nothing to get butthurt over, just play simethin else, read a book, or go outside and pee in a bush.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Get back to the COD forums of mindless sheep, fanboy...

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Got any ideas for improvement? Thought not, just come here to cry.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

• Random blackouts at night. City-center specific, forces players to stay outside as electricals (elevators to apartments, garage doors, etc) are disabled. Emergency services (police) are temporarily unresponsive. NPC's loot and rampage. Players are pitted against one another with whatever bullets or melee weapons they have on them, in the near pitch black.
  • Spotify playlists integration. Even the earliest of reviews mention the right music improving the game's most basic replay appeal, why not our own to build on that?
  • Melee deathmatches.
  • Apartment customisation; upload your own pictures to be hung in frames, paint the walls, etc.
  • More varied vehicles, from large scale, explorable cruise ships stocked with NPCs to jetpacks.
  • Passive mode that is literally passive. You can't die whilst it's on, period.
  • More affecting weather. Snow that causes hypothermia (a gradual decrease in health) with ice that coats the roads and sidealks, extreme thunderstorms that strike the ground whilst you're driving / cycling / running, etc and fog that affects your immediate vision.

And that's just off the top of my head.

This game is getting really f*cking stale, and even I struggle to sign on at night to play. It's the same sh*t. Glitchers, hackers, none of it bothers me, it adds to experience in my opinion. It'd be odd if we were all equal, no game is ever like that, but the lack of stuff to actually engage me in the game is palpable.

Right now I could be playing, I'm doing nothing better, but I'm not. Why bother? There is legitimately nothing that takes my interest or motivates me to turn my Xbox on. People can pretend GTA:O is awesome, that it offers everything and more, but it simply doesn't, and not giving that unified opinion to R* is what prevents us getting additions quickly.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

-

3edgy5me

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

The patch actually did something to the game. You can tell because one moment I have a full session, next I'm in 5 people sessions. Then you join other sessions and the only sessions you join are friends ones. Serious bug.

It then cycles through the same 3-4 servers.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

R u a boy? Get a haircut

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Rockstar is smoking crack. What the hell are they doing? OMG! Its the patch that f*cked this sh*t up! never had problems b4 1.5

Obviously they have a  new release they are getting ready for the new systems. They don't care about gta5 anymore. And its gonna be gay!!

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

CoD community, is, as the guy higher up said, the reason I wont play.  

CoD is not the reason GTA has fallen away, the reason is a tweaked matchmaking set of rules which in my opinion is keeping lower ranked players together, and away from us "veterans" who have been playing since Day1.

All the sessions I was on last night - none were full, and all were a comparative rank to each other.

It IS slowly dying, R* need to sort out the content creator and Heists soon, otherwise it's going to be too late to recover from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users