Photo

R* "Intermittent Cloud Saving and Cloud Loading Issues"

62 replies to this topic
charles1029
  • charles1029

On PS3

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

hopefully will have some solid answer in next 1-2 days, since all R* staff are supposedly back to work?

My 2¢.
You posted this comment nearly 24 hours ago. I have not been able to connect since Friday afternoon. It's now Monday - a holiday - and still not able to connect to GTA:O.

You'd think 2-3 days would be enough time to remedy a matter like this, since it's likely affecting more than just a few people. However, given that it is a holiday, the worker bees may not be back to R*HQ until tomorrow.

Each time I load the game up and get the "R* cloud servers unavailable" message, it makes me a little sick to consider how many people have "supported" and "invested" in this company, only to be told to, literally, "try again later."

But three days later? That's awful. Just awful.

seems we having different issues. but yours should be resolved now.

R*: Updated 11/11/13 6:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some reports about out-of-date garages or missing cars.  Please stay tuned to this article for updates.  Last week's intermittent cloud save errors should no longer be happening.

ref: http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

anyway, i never expect them to come up with a solution just like that. all i want in these few days is an answer, i.e. should i wait for my garage to come back, or should i just forget about it and move on. i just want an official answer, dont wanna keep guessing.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

hopefully will have some solid answer in next 1-2 days, since all R* staff are supposedly back to work?

My 2¢.
You posted this comment nearly 24 hours ago. I have not been able to connect since Friday afternoon. It's now Monday - a holiday - and still not able to connect to GTA:O.

You'd think 2-3 days would be enough time to remedy a matter like this, since it's likely affecting more than just a few people. However, given that it is a holiday, the worker bees may not be back to R*HQ until tomorrow.

Each time I load the game up and get the "R* cloud servers unavailable" message, it makes me a little sick to consider how many people have "supported" and "invested" in this company, only to be told to, literally, "try again later."

But three days later? That's awful. Just awful.

seems we having different issues. but yours should be resolved now.

R*: Updated 11/11/13 6:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some reports about out-of-date garages or missing cars.  Please stay tuned to this article for updates.  Last week's intermittent cloud save errors should no longer be happening.

ref: http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

anyway, i never expect them to come up with a solution just like that. all i want in these few days is an answer, i.e. should i wait for my garage to come back, or should i just forget about it and move on. i just want an official answer, dont wanna keep guessing.

Did you happen to notice that the statement released by Rockstar on 11/9/13 was closed to comments and then removed on 11/11/13? They replaced that update with the new one (11/11/13 6:00 PM ET) which, coincidentally, was exactly the same update as the one they removed from 11/9/13, word for word. ...what the?

Regardless, my screen still displays the "Rockstar cloud servers unavailable" message, as it has for many days now. I can only sigh. a lot. <sigh>

charles1029
  • charles1029

On PS3

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

well i have given up GTAO for the time being and turned to Battlefield. Seeing this game doesnt give me happiness atm hah

goodluck to you, touch wood and finger double-crossed, you wont have an outdated garage once you could login... otherwise i cant imagine how you would feel lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users