» «
Photo

R* "Intermittent Cloud Saving and Cloud Loading Issues"

62 replies to this topic
pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by pr0n-, 09 November 2013 - 02:16 AM.

http://support.rocks...tions/200427296

bonedi.png

I lost a plane & 3 bicycles i bought with the stimulus - as well as my collectors edition cars, the cars I can easily replace, minus upgrades of course, but what about the plane & bicycles?
Funny how my aptartment isn't from weeks ago like the garage is now since I bought it with stimulus as well & after I bought the Cuban plane...
DaddyFangs 23 minutes ago Share

The same thing happened to me. Lost a fully upgraded Vacca a loaded bike and my four door. I still got my new apt. But I lost more than what the stimulus gave! Plz fix this asap.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

funny how the ingame stores now work

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

funny how the ingame stores now work

There is a slew of lost car reports that started in the last hour.

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

My garage got reset to where it was several days ago. Lost my new and only supercar and lots of good cars with mods, I really hope it gets back!

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

My garage got reset to where it was several days ago. Lost my new and only supercar and lots of good cars with mods, I really hope it gets back!

You just logged on and they were gone or you were playing?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by Seanathon, 09 November 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Lol Rockstar is in for a sh*tstorm, they should have waiting longer lol but they had to cave to all the whining kids saying they wanted the stimulus and cash cards. Now look. Cash cards and stimulus but still saving issues, I smell lawsuit.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Release patch 1.05 solely to fix saving issues and lost progress.

Next couple of days - give out stimulus package because they're sure things are working properly.

Next day after that - saving issues and lost progress return.

lol.

Well sure the reports might be exaggerated or it might only be temporary, but still funny.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Man I just lost 4 cars from my garage. Probably close to 300k in modifications too. Such a bummer, f*ck. Will they ever come back or should I consider it a loss and move on?

PUTKA
  • PUTKA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

Everyone who decides to play now WILL lose some of it's cars and progress at some point. Wait before it's sorted out.
I never lost anything in GTA Online just because I was cautious... but I don't feel safe at all that my progress will be untouched... I never said that up until now but R* really did f*ck UP BIG TIME! Almost a month and a half and people still lose their progress... two weeks to even get going with Online... first ever TOTALLY unplayable game! 
Now almost everything should be fixed but a new problem appears.

That comes from the greatest R* supporter of all time. I'm just not a blind f*cktard as most people around...
What a disgrace.............

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

You just logged on and they were gone or you were playing?

It was fine earlier today, did some races and a little free roam. Logged in some hours later and found my garage in this weird state of old, non-upgraded cars, many rides I had sold and sadly without all the good stuff.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Yea, lost my good ol' Dune Buggy, a fully modded Sultan RS, and the mods to the Gauntlet I had in there.

Bullsh*t I say, wtf are they doing over there?  

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

lol screw it.. im not logging on until there is some proper statement from rockstar concerning this... I don't feel like having to look for a sultan rs, sentinel xs, benefactor schafter, obey tailgater.. again which was a bitch, plus my super cars.. 

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by Jyra, 09 November 2013 - 04:00 AM.

This honestly is the best entertainment that money can't even buy.

The GLITCHER says-

"What the f*ck; my Adder is Chrome again lol... wtf that LSCdupe car is back"

The LEGIT says-

"What the f*ck!!??  My Apartment, Brown Singer and Boat... all my Obamulus package are gone!!"

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

If my 100% armor disappeared of all my vehicles that was a big waste of the 500K stimulus.

Oh well.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

This honestly is the best entertainment that money can't even buy.

The GLITCHER says-

"What the f*ck; my Adder is Chrome again lol... wtf that LSCdupe car is back"

The LEGIT says-

"What the f*ck!!??  My Apartment, Brown Singer and Boat... all my Obamulus package are gone!!"

LOL. Some of them are funny as hell. Look at what happened to this kid though.

I've just read all the comments. I too lost everything! I was only level 30, but that was a hard 30 to gain, with 3 cars lost, a sweet apt, a crap load of cash and my character. I wasn't sure what was happening, so I logged on, and it automatically took me to the beginning to create a new character!? I created one so that I could get to the homepage and try and reload my old character. Once I went through the WHOLE intro again, (which is highly annoying), I was forced to do 2 missions right off the top before I could even get to the menus. Once I was able, I found that out of the 4 slots, I only had 1 character...THE ONE I JUST CREATED!?!? WTF? This really sucks nards. Please fix these and all the rest of the problems for everyone else. I'm not sure If I should now play with the new character? One last interesting thing is that the game kept my level, but everything else has been reset!? Very strange indeed.

• Jyra likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:16 AM Edited by Jyra, 09 November 2013 - 05:18 AM.

The most hilarious part is... R* support either can't or wont do anything for him lolol.  They won't even remove unwanted billions gifted they are so hands off support...  I highly doubt they have any backups at all other then what little redundancy the lowest bidder was offering...which is all overwritten by time any dev could look at it   :lol:

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

The most hilarious part is... R* support either can't or wont do anything for him lolol.  They won't even remove unwanted billions gifted they are so hands off support...  I highly doubt they have any backups at all other then what little redundancy the lowest bidder was offering...which is all overwritten by time any dev could look at it   :lol:

today i lose my super cars in my garage..

The gta 5 online this trash! I'll never play that crap. Today I lost 4 super cars in my garage and I lost my rino tank .... loss of more than 5,000,000 ... the update is not served 1.5 to nothing .... rockstar should have more respect for its users ..... have to show competence ... more complete deception ...
IshigamiZEUS 1 hour ago Share

news666833aw.png

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

I lost two cars today and this is the reason I came to the forums. They were both lost after I accidentally destroyed each of them and when I went to call the insurance no-one picked up. 1.05 really f*cked up things big time as all my friends are having problems getting online and when we are done with a mission it puts them in random races and what not. Most of them turned it off and they wont be back due to the lies of dlc and all the problems. They were so pissed. I played way less from this today too.

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by OA99, 09 November 2013 - 08:15 AM.

I'm not risking anything. I've called my mechanic and got all my cars, but I have a feeling if I hit the garage I'm going to get screwed over.

Call your mechanic, if anyone can confirm the cars stay(by reading the list of cars the mechanic has)when you call the mechanic then there's a temporary fix.

For anyone screaming "joy" that people's glitched vehicles are gone, legit vehicles are disappearing too. 

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

sh*te - posted in the wrong thread

Updated 11/8/13 9:00 PM ET: We are looking into some reports about intermittent save/load issues tonight. If you are having problems saving/loading, or seem to have an out-of-date version of your Online save and/or cars/garage loading, please stay tuned to this page for updates.

WTF R*....

I think I'm staying off Online for a day or two

charles1029
  • charles1029

On PS3

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

I just effectively lost close to 1.7mil. My fully-mod bugatti, half-not r8, fully-mod merc e class, half-mod torando (just found the best colour tune!).
R* you really better recover the saves, because I m sure I ain't the only one, specially after they just launched 500k package.
How ironic, they gave out 500k package supposed to compensate lost of progress. They waited til they were confident it wouldn't happen again. And right after giving out the package the same thing happened again.
Anyone expecting a permanent lost? Or confident R* would get this sorted?

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

sounds like they are going to have to give a really fat stimulus pack for this f*ck up lol

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I've had 2 vehicles vanish when they were blown up and claimed back. One was at the Mors depot but when I got another car out of the garage and put it back inside, both were gone but still showed up when I got a random car to check the car list when replacing one, new session brought them back. Worth a try if that happens to anyone else.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

The people that lost something, did you spend any of that 500k? Cause I've been hearing mainly from people loosing their stuff by spending any of that stimulus money

GrandTheftBETA
  • GrandTheftBETA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

This is getting awkward.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

The people that lost something, did you spend any of that 500k? Cause I've been hearing mainly from people loosing their stuff by spending any of that stimulus money

I have gone on a spending spree after I got the 500k, but I still have more than that in the bank. I guess that qualifies as don`t know what you mean by spending the money. Having less than 500k?

I haven`t lost anything, just checked. Still not sure if I am THAT lucky.

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

And yet they don't want to release the HDD save option in case this stuff happens. They said it was to prevent cheaters and modders. Wondered what defense they'd say after some folks modded Franklin Buffalo and gaining loads of cash?

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

I have gone on a spending spree after I got the 500k, but I still have more than that in the bank. I guess that qualifies as don`t know what you mean by spending the money. Having less than 500k?

Doesnt matter, my theory didnt last long lol

Wavy_Crocket_LDN
  • Wavy_Crocket_LDN

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

having this problem now, pissing me off ffs

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Doesnt matter, my theory didnt last long lol

Probably the usual server hiccup for the weekend 30 days later... it`s getting old and annoying, however.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users