Photo

Cars missing/replaced

3 replies to this topic
ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

long story short i had 2 cars i bought that i kept in my apartment. I got online today both cars are gone and the car i had from beginning is in my garage now...

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Yup, I just went in my garage and it's from about two weeks ago. I had a Dubsta, which I sold, then had replaced the spot with a Comet. Gone. And my upgrades on the other car, back to a couple weeks ago. Maybe a week. And I had just set a custom plate through iFruit. Not set anymore. I guess they want us to spend the $500000 they gave us for losses. Funny thing is, I only lost like a Sentinel once, long ago when I started, I think before I even had a garage, and hadn't really lost anything major.

lastloneleader
  • lastloneleader

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by lastloneleader, 09 November 2013 - 02:34 AM.

yea my garage got "re-rolled" Today you could say i lots my pegasii bike  my ruiner and a few other cool cars and got back some cars i dont even want anymore (witch is why i sold them -.-)    and worse now my cars lost their customs addons D: 

could it be becouse someone gave me franklens buffelo??

(and yes insured my cars where....)

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Intoxica7ed, 09 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Same thing here spent the whole 500k plus another 150-250k on four cars just to have them disappear and have a dominator I sold a week ago reappear. Fully loaded gauntlet, FL blista, FL Dubsta and a FL Sanchez. Mu elegy also went back to stock as well. My friend had also just bought his entity after saving since onlines launch and his car is just gone. And his Akuma. My cloths that I bought after modding the four missing cars are still there same with my guns and ammo. My stats and garage have reset. This is extremely disappointing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users