Photo

Let us not forget...

20 replies to this topic
tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

This is R* first time doing this, and while they're morons for not preparing better and releasing a beta, the game is great for their first time. As time goes on they'll get better at fixes and theyll be more reliable timewise... Theyre basically like virgins touching their first female... They've seen it done by someone else, but they're nervous and its tough.

kstowe
  • kstowe

6x6 or bust

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

This is R* first time doing this, and while they're morons for not preparing better and releasing a beta, the game is great for their first time. As time goes on they'll get better at fixes and theyll be more reliable timewise... Theyre basically like virgins touching their first female... They've seen it done by someone else, but they're nervous and its tough.

Kind like when you sucked your first dick?

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Wow... Like... Yeah, it really is. Im glad you know how that feels too<3. BLOWJOB BROTHAZ 4LYFE

kstowe
  • kstowe

6x6 or bust

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Wow... Like... Yeah, it really is. Im glad you know how that feels too<3. BLOWJOB BROTHAZ 4LYFE

I like your style

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

$300,000,000 can buy the employees required to make the game work. Excuses are a dime a dozen.

• kstowe likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I_cf03f1_2599989_zps98b6fd59.jpg

• Seanathon likes this

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

$300,000,000 can buy the employees required to make the game work. Excuses are a dime a dozen.

I'm still pissed you cussed me out that day

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Except it's not their first time doing this, unless GTA4 and RDR online are just figments of my imagination.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Sucking big dick

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

So are cliches.

Like the bromance blossoming in the posts above...I think. :O

• kstowe likes this

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

I prefer to think of R* as a young lesbian touching another young lesbian for the first time...   naked on bearskin rug...    Yeah that.

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

I prefer to think of R* as a young lesbian touching another young lesbian for the first time...   naked on bearskin rug...    Yeah that.

That was the first pr0n I ever fapped to! ^.^

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

You say this while the message on my screen tonight reads, "The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Please try again later."

On a Friday night... of a long weekend... and they've got my $60. 

grrrr.

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

...and they've got my $60. 

grrrr.

Well you've got their $500,000 so.... fair's fair! :p

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Except it's not their first time doing this, unless GTA4 and RDR online are just figments of my imagination.

Rdr and GTA 4 weren't hyped up as much as GTA 5 and their multiplayer wasn't advertised as a standalone secondary game. In the future, GTA online, I BELIEVE, before more butthurts try to say I'm wrong,will overshadow a lot of multiplayer games during its span especially if converted to nextgen

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

...and they've got my $60. 

grrrr.

Well you've got their $500,000 so.... fair's fair! :p

Seriously, they basically gave everyone the free CE garage that didn't already buy it and plus cars, sh*t ton of ammo and weapon mods. I enjoy said 500k thoroughly.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

I've learned a lot of French playing GTA Online, even if the game is woeful and disappointing in every other way. Rosetta Stone costs more than 60$ so i'm not upset with my purchase. I even learned a little German.

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by tylerdaly3b, 09 November 2013 - 02:18 AM.

I've learned a lot of French playing GTA Online, even if the game is woeful and disappointing in every other way. Rosetta Stone costs more than 60$ so i'm not upset with my purchase. I even learned a little German.

Can't tell if sarcasm or shining positive light

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 09 November 2013 - 06:33 AM.

Rdr and GTA 4 weren't hyped up as much as GTA 5 and their multiplayer wasn't advertised as a standalone secondary game. In the future, GTA online, I BELIEVE, before more butthurts try to say I'm wrong,will overshadow a lot of multiplayer games during its span especially if converted to nextgen

Doesn't matter how much this game or any of their other games were 'hyped', the simple fact is that it's not Rockstar's first attmept at an online game. They have had experience doing this before, and this time they screwed up. But hey, even DiNero made a few bad movies, right?

IMO, Rockstar bit off more than they could chew with GTA:O. I like the game, don't get me wrong, but when they're more interested in selling cash cards than fixing the glitches that makes those cash cards useless, you gotta wonder where their heads are at.

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

I_cf03f1_2599989_zps98b6fd59.jpg

haha, but OP is right

and I think the game is running pretty smooth, it had a few hiccups but they will be pretty minor in the longrun

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

Oh man

Glorious and unexpected

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users